Testicular Atrophy from Anavar...Tamoxifen Citrate enough to bring them back in PCT?

Lee Van Cleef

Lee Van Cleef

Awards
I have about 10 days left in my Anavar (only) cycle and about 2 weeks ago I noticed some slight shrinkage. As of about 2 days ago it's somewhat more noticeable. I have read so many threads, posts, articles, etc. about Anavar and I honestly have never seen so many different views and opinions about a steroid. People say no PCT. People say yes PCT. Yes, shutdown. No, shutdown. It's really difficult to wade through all the information to find the right answers (or at least as close to the right ones).

Anyway, I wasn't able to obtain HCG (wasn't confident about the sources and wasn't sure about obtaining it online either). Since my cycle is almost over there would be no point in getting HCG anyway plus even if I were able to get some I don't think I'm ready for pinning (yes, yes I'm a bitch w/e). However, I was able to get liquid Tamoxifen Citrate and I was wondering if this will be enough to get my boys back? I've read that a natty test booster should be used as well but there are so many out there and tons of products have been recommended. Can anyone provide a name of a product that has helped them in this area? I've also seen some people use clomid as well as nolva together and have recovered quite quickly. Do you think this will help?

Any information or help will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ur fckd, once they shrink they shrink for good.

Should of used nolva before your cycle

Lee Van Cleef

Lee Van Cleef

Awards
****. For real? Well, smaller balls aren't the REAL issue as much as test levels, right? **** me. What have I done haha.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Smaller nutz = low test, now your gonna have to stay on roidz 4 life.

actually im just fckng with you. You'll be fine with the nolva

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Lol nuts go back to proper size with proper PCT and if you didn't blast them too much hahaha

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ur fckd, once they shrink they shrink for good.

Should of used nolva before your cycle
I thought this was funny...

****. For real? Well, smaller balls aren't the REAL issue as much as test levels, right? **** me. What have I done haha.
But than I read this and it got even more funny lol. How have the gains been so far?

Your good with Nolva man, stack it with some Formula-X or normal DAA. Most likely the reason foir everyone having such different experiences on Anavar is because i'd bet more than half the stuff out is bunk.

Lee Van Cleef

Lee Van Cleef

Awards
I thought this was funny...

But than I read this and it got even more funny lol. How have the gains been so far?

Your good with Nolva man, stack it with some Formula-X or normal DAA. Most likely the reason foir everyone having such different experiences on Anavar is because i'd bet more than half the stuff out is bunk.

Hahaha damn you guys.

Well, over a year ago (November 2011) I was in a motorcycle accident (I weighed about 180ish (not natural) and was about to run my 2nd PH cycle. I had to get surgery and I have a couple of steel plates attached to my ribs now (they will be removed in a year or so). Recovery was pretty rough and I lost about 30lbs. I hadn't stepped foot in a gym since the accident. On March 13th, 2012 I weighed roughly 152lbs and probably about 16-17% BF. My goal was to get my strength and size back. This was Day 1 of the gym.

I came to the boards seeking help and it was recommended to do starting strength and to run an 8 week cycle Anabeta, Erase Pro, and DAA (Formula-X by the way). April 14th (1 month later), I weighed 162lbs. Strength was really picking up, recovery was great, and I felt good. However, on April 16th I found out one of my friends sells Anavar. I looked up the UGL that he gets it from and they were GTG. Now, I'm sure many of you will say "Dude WTF, finish the Anabeta cycle!!!" You can get to 180 naturally. I know, I know but after all my research and speaking to my friend it seemed like this was going to be very mild and I was sick and tired of being frail so I said what the hell (famous last words).

Anavar is honestly unreal haha. I now weigh 176lbs and I'm probably around 14-15% BF b/c I've been bulking like crazy (clean as I possibly can). I would recommend taking Anavar at a lesser BF. Prob 12% and lower. Strength is out of control, I put on a lot of size while still maintaining a somewhat level BF%. When I do my chest workout it feels like my pecs are going to explode. They look huge and my shirt stretches out. It's insane. Same goes with biceps and legs. Legs especially. None of my jeans fit now and it sucks b/c I usually wear a slimmer fitting style but my quads are too big to fit in them haha.

I love this **** and will more than likely be running it again in the future. However, I won't rush it this time and I want to make sure I'm really dialed in with diet and workout routine. It feels so good to be back in the gym. Downside though is the slight atrophy, slight foggy head feeling (almost like a headache but bearable...this got marginally better when I added milk thistle and a kidney supplement), I also feel slower/dumber sometimes, also some short term memory issues (but I sometimes get those in general haha).

I bought a bottle of AlphaT2 b/c after my bulk I was gonna cut. I still plan on cutting after this b/c I really want to get my BF% under 10. Anyone know if AlphaT2 will cause any strength and muscle loss?

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Hahaha damn you guys.

Well, over a year ago (November 2011) I was in a motorcycle accident (I weighed about 180ish (not natural) and was about to run my 2nd PH cycle. I had to get surgery and I have a couple of steel plates attached to my ribs now (they will be removed in a year or so). Recovery was pretty rough and I lost about 30lbs. I hadn't stepped foot in a gym since the accident. On March 13th, 2012 I weighed roughly 152lbs and probably about 16-17% BF. My goal was to get my strength and size back. This was Day 1 of the gym.

I came to the boards seeking help and it was recommended to do starting strength and to run an 8 week cycle Anabeta, Erase Pro, and DAA (Formula-X by the way). April 14th (1 month later), I weighed 162lbs. Strength was really picking up, recovery was great, and I felt good. However, on April 16th I found out one of my friends sells Anavar. I looked up the UGL that he gets it from and they were GTG. Now, I'm sure many of you will say "Dude WTF, finish the Anabeta cycle!!!" You can get to 180 naturally. I know, I know but after all my research and speaking to my friend it seemed like this was going to be very mild and I was sick and tired of being frail so I said what the hell (famous last words).

Anavar is honestly unreal haha. I now weigh 176lbs and I'm probably around 14-15% BF b/c I've been bulking like crazy (clean as I possibly can). I would recommend taking Anavar at a lesser BF. Prob 12% and lower. Strength is out of control, I put on a lot of size while still maintaining a somewhat level BF%. When I do my chest workout it feels like my pecs are going to explode. They look huge and my shirt stretches out. It's insane. Same goes with biceps and legs. Legs especially. None of my jeans fit now and it sucks b/c I usually wear a slimmer fitting style but my quads are too big to fit in them haha.

I love this **** and will more than likely be running it again in the future. However, I won't rush it this time and I want to make sure I'm really dialed in with diet and workout routine. It feels so good to be back in the gym. Downside though is the slight atrophy, slight foggy head feeling (almost like a headache but bearable...this got marginally better when I added milk thistle and a kidney supplement), I also feel slower/dumber sometimes, also some short term memory issues (but I sometimes get those in general haha).

I bought a bottle of AlphaT2 b/c after my bulk I was gonna cut. I still plan on cutting after this b/c I really want to get my BF% under 10. Anyone know if AlphaT2 will cause any strength and muscle loss?
Theres several at2 logs here. Airbornes is pretty solid. Id link it but im on my cell. I didnt personally care for it because i was trying to recomp and it felt like my strength was down. I think outside factors contributed to strength loss, not at2 but i was losing fat with a quickness.

cashinova87

cashinova87

Awards
Why don't u just try to down your calories a bit and do more cardio. This way u won't lose strength. Clean up the diet a bit.

Or another option, even tho u were worried about your nuts shrinking (lol) is to run a epi cycle to help u cut. It should increase your strength while dropping some body fat. It's pretty mild too so it shouldn't shut by down bad at all. Comparable to anavar some people even like it better than var.

Or... Wait a while and run another var cycle lol.

Lee Van Cleef

Lee Van Cleef

Awards
Theres several at2 logs here. Airbornes is pretty solid. Id link it but im on my cell. I didnt personally care for it because i was trying to recomp and it felt like my strength was down. I think outside factors contributed to strength loss, not at2 but i was losing fat with a quickness.
I'll have to check Airbornes out thanks. How much fat would you say you lost?

Lee Van Cleef

Lee Van Cleef

Awards
Why don't u just try to down your calories a bit and do more cardio. This way u won't lose strength. Clean up the diet a bit.

Or another option, even tho u were worried about your nuts shrinking (lol) is to run a epi cycle to help u cut. It should increase your strength while dropping some body fat. It's pretty mild too so it shouldn't shut by down bad at all. Comparable to anavar some people even like it better than var.

Or... Wait a while and run another var cycle lol.

Funny that you mention Epi b/c that's what I was gonna run before the accident. Shouldn't I give my body a little bit of a rest before jumping on that? I've been looking at running ****'s Bridge after my PCT. People say it's the closest thing to being "on". I think if I run it I might just do the recommended dosage and see how that goes but I know people are loving the double dosage. Thoughts?

cashinova87

cashinova87

Awards
Funny that you mention Epi b/c that's what I was gonna run before the accident. Shouldn't I give my body a little bit of a rest before jumping on that? I've been looking at running ****'s Bridge after my PCT. People say it's the closest thing to being "on". I think if I run it I might just do the recommended dosage and see how that goes but I know people are loving the double dosage. Thoughts?
If u were gonna run the epi def make a full recovery first. And during the time off U should take some kind of nutrient partitioner so that you can make your gains stick. Like anabeta elite. Or ****'s gear. Or both?
Can't really comment on bridge I've never used it hopefully someone can help u out there

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
add a little hgh up or hgh pro with that DAA and serm and your balls will be hanging low again

Lee Van Cleef

Lee Van Cleef

Awards
If u were gonna run the epi def make a full recovery first. And during the time off U should take some kind of nutrient partitioner so that you can make your gains stick. Like anabeta elite. Or ****'s gear. Or both?
Can't really comment on bridge I've never used it hopefully someone can help u out there
I have 2 bottles of Anabolic Pump...would that be sufficient are do you still recommend AE?