~TESTER NEEDED: Axis Labs HemodrauliX~

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for taking the time to fill out an application, but the TESTER's have already been chosen. Thanks for the interest!

1.) How old are you? 42
2.) Male or Female? Female
3.) Have you used Axis Labs products before? no
4.) Would you be willing to post the log on other boards also? Yes
5.) Would you be willing to update your log at least 4 times a week? Yes
6.) Do you agree to use this product with only the standard daily supplements? (ex: Multivitamins, BCAA's, Creatine, Whey) Yes, I already use a multi, BCAA and whey, EFA, Lglutamine and lcarnitine for last 5 yrs.
7.) Do you agree to give a fair product evaluation at the end of the log? I am very honest and not just as a consumer; I am a nutrition consultant so I would want to be able to inform clients in future.
8.) Please state your training style. I train individual body parts and work out at my home gym/nutrition office 5 times a week doing cardio 5 days per week after training with weights. I have been strictly on one company's vitamin, bcaa, and whey protein and l-carnitine, and l-glutamine and EFA's.
9.) Past "pump" supplements you have taken. Muscle Synergy, Mass and Ulta 40's, No-Xplode, and Leucik/Gakic...
I am stuck these past 6 months and looking for a change and see some results....I have no health issues except being too discipline with my diet and exercise routine...haha.
Thanks, Connie Allen, CNC

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
HemodrauliX will be shipped out to the people chosen on Tuesday.

Sorry for the delay.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
HemodrauliX will be shipped out to the people chosen on Tuesday.

Sorry for the delay.
I sent you a PM with my address.

I wanna thank you for this opportunity! I'm really looking forward to it.

Don't worry about the delay. It's no big deal. We've got another holiday coming up and I'm sure you guys at Axis are rather busy. If you're sending out the packages on Tuesday, then I should probably receive mine by Friday or Saturday of next week, correct? I live in upstate New York and I'm assuming you're mailing through the USPS.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
* For all TESTERS *
Make sure you link from this page to your log.

Good Luck!

Don't worry about the delay. It's no big deal. We've got another holiday coming up and I'm sure you guys at Axis are rather busy. If you're sending out the packages on Tuesday, then I should probably receive mine by Friday or Saturday of next week, correct? I live in upstate New York and I'm assuming you're mailing through the USPS.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

We ship everything out UPS.

Whiplash

Whiplash

Awards

Hey noticed you said you were from upstate NY. Me too. Where up here exactly if you dont mind?

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
* The Looooove Boat - shiny and neeeeeeewwwww *

Awww, you guys cut it out.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great Floridian minds you mean :D

Hasn't the weather been great the last couple weeks? even the rain at night isn't too bad.
Yea it definately has been very enjoyable!!

Congrats to the testers i really look forward to this!

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey noticed you said you were from upstate NY. Me too. Where up here exactly if you dont mind?
'

I live in Plattsburgh. Surrounding towns are Peru, Port Kent, Keeseville, Saranac, Beekmantown, and Cadyville. I'm about a half hour from the Canadian border, and a 15 minute ferry ride or 50 minute drive to Vermont.

Where are you located?