• RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You're such a bump on a log JD!:kiss:

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
1st guys, sorry for lagging, My pops has some pretty bad health issues that have turned worse in the last couple of weeks so I have not been comming on am. that being said here is where I am at:

still have a little more tha 2 weeks left on TL100, Pct has been smooth, dropped all other support(cept aminos and stuff) over 2 weeks ago and I am feelinmg great. Strength and weight still moving in the right direction

I did wide grip uprights this am with 140 lbs on the smith machine, 3 sets for 6 , 5 , 5 and a drop set. that is a pr 4 me, and also hit a pr for reps on barbell shrugs 365 for 5 reps and previous was 3 reps, im feeling very strong plus I have added cardio back in a week ago I have my one month pct photos I have to figure out how to get them off this new phone, i will post them soon, I wil stay on top of this log more now I am sorry but sometime you gotta do what you gotta do. . . .

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1st guys, sorry for lagging, My pops has some pretty bad health issues that have turned worse in the last couple of weeks so I have not been comming on am. that being said here is where I am at:

still have a little more tha 2 weeks left on TL100, Pct has been smooth, dropped all other support(cept aminos and stuff) over 2 weeks ago and I am feelinmg great. Strength and weight still moving in the right direction

I did wide grip uprights this am with 140 lbs on the smith machine, 3 sets for 6 , 5 , 5 and a drop set. that is a pr 4 me, and also hit a pr for reps on barbell shrugs 365 for 5 reps and previous was 3 reps, im feeling very strong plus I have added cardio back in a week ago I have my one month pct photos I have to figure out how to get them off this new phone, i will post them soon, I wil stay on top of this log more now I am sorry but sometime you gotta do what you gotta do. . . .
Family is #1, I'm sorry to hear he isn't doing good my prayers go out to you and your family.

Glad to see training is going good and strength keeps going up!

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
Thanks bro, I just talked to him on the phone and his attitude is so solid,that guy is such an awesome example for me! re the TL100 , yeah im in that zone I just started to get into on phytoserms , I feel strong and its just me and this stuff man, no creatine no nothing, this stuff will be a pct staple for me for sure, great formula.