Test, eq, Anadrol

Stopstalking2

Stopstalking2

Awards
Had plans to start this next month but jumped on a little early. I’m a week in and the strength gains have been crazy, pumps insane.

I haven’t been keeping full macros but protein is 200 grams or higher a day. Calories 4-5k a day depending on the day.

I really expected a the weight to pour on with Anadrol but my weight is the exact same, a week in but I’m leaning out like crazy anyone else have similar experience with Anadrol ?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Had plans to start this next month but jumped on a little early. I’m a week in and the strength gains have been crazy, pumps insane.

I haven’t been keeping full macros but protein is 200 grams or higher a day. Calories 4-5k a day depending on the day.

I really expected a the weight to pour on with Anadrol but my weight is the exact same, a week in but I’m leaning out like crazy anyone else have similar experience with Anadrol ?
Weight gain is food, if your eating in a surplus and drinking enough water then weight will come on but not everyone blows up on anadrol. I get solid steady gains from it. Last time I used it 5 weeks I gained about 10lbs, most of it is fuel storage but a boost in strength right away and then more steady strength gains start to finish.

Now on superdrol, I gain about a pound a day lol. But again, it's mostly cosmetic. Goes away fairly quickly post cycle.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
BTW that bloated dbol cycle I got up to 240 and looked like crap, I'll never use it again. All others I will as far as your main ones drol, winny, var, halo i just won't use orals in a rebound or bulk only on a cut/ pre contest

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
What are your doses of each compound because those compounds work real well together if diet and training are on point

Stopstalking2

Stopstalking2

Awards
What are your doses of each compound because those compounds work real well together if diet and training are on point
T-500
Eq-500
Anadrol-100

the strength has been coming on so welll. I’m okay with it. I guess I was just expecting more water weight from it. I’m ok with the mean look I just was curious if that’s common for others.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
T-500
Eq-500
Anadrol-100

the strength has been coming on so welll. I’m okay with it. I guess I was just expecting more water weight from it. I’m ok with the mean look I just was curious if that’s common for others.
Anadrol at 50mg didn’t really put weight on me, maybe a few lbs of fullness. It just thickens the blood up, cranks up neurology hard, and makes you very full & twitchy. You become stronger immediately and muscles will be more excitable, like on the verge of cramping more easily.

You just hopped on 1,700mg of androgens a week. It’s not surprising you’re undereating - that’s a big shift.

Also, be watching your blood viscosity with periodic CBCs on this cycle. I’d also pull ferritin levels to so you know you can afford to lose the iron to donate when you can. Nattokinase is also a good daily supplement on something like this to help prevent thrombotic events. Healthier than baby aspirin.

Stopstalking2

Stopstalking2

Awards
Anadrol at 50mg didn’t really put weight on me, maybe a few lbs of fullness. It just thickens the blood up, cranks up neurology hard, and makes you very full & twitchy. You become stronger immediately and muscles will be more excitable, like on the verge of cramping more easily.

You just hopped on 1,700mg of androgens a week. It’s not surprising you’re undereating - that’s a big shift.

Also, be watching your blood viscosity with periodic CBCs on this cycle. I’d also pull ferritin levels to so you know you can afford to lose the iron to donate when you can. Nattokinase is also a good daily supplement on something like this to help prevent thrombotic events. Healthier than baby aspirin.
Been running ip6 and Nattokinase daily. Also taking several bp supplements. All have been your recommendations.

plan on taking blood soon and going from there.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yea you need to up the food for sure..especially the protein your body is a machine right now...feed it

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
T-500
Eq-500
Anadrol-100

Even tho it seems like a pretty reasonable cycle it's a ton of gear, 1.7grams. If yiu took the anadrol out the picture it wouldbe a verry moderate cycle. I would be force feeding myself on that cycle. I also would have saved the anadrol for the end. I would burn out really fast if I started a cycle on that much. If anything it's a fairly dry cycle. Lots of guys get a dryer effect out of test if there test and eq are evenly dosed. Although it's pretty person dependent, guys also use anadrol in contest prep the last fee weeks. That's a time you don't wanna hold water. Lotta variables. Bit on that cycle I would be pounding food. I would try to get 500 grams of carbs a day minimum and let those glycogen stores fill out.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

I don't ever get crazy elevations in rbc and all that but the combination of anadrol and eq always worried me in that aspect. My brain tells me use the ansdrol with things like npp or primo and if I'm using a oral with eq lean towards var, winni, or SD depending on the goal

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You could drop the Anadrol to 50 a day and probably get a similar net gains with less risk for negative issues to crop up.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Even tho it seems like a pretty reasonable cycle it's a ton of gear, 1.7grams. If yiu took the anadrol out the picture it wouldbe a verry moderate cycle. I would be force feeding myself on that cycle. I also would have saved the anadrol for the end. I would burn out really fast if I started a cycle on that much. If anything it's a fairly dry cycle. Lots of guys get a dryer effect out of test if there test and eq are evenly dosed. Although it's pretty person dependent, guys also use anadrol in contest prep the last fee weeks. That's a time you don't wanna hold water. Lotta variables. Bit on that cycle I would be pounding food. I would try to get 500 grams of carbs a day minimum and let those glycogen stores fill out.
When I said feed it this is what I meant☝ anadrol doesn't mess with my appetite like it does others but if it does for you then back off to just 50mg preworkout, you're not going to grow if you don't eat I don't care if you're on 5 grams of gear. The eq will help once that kicks in that can make you ravenous like you're on mk

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
When I said feed it this is what I meant☝ anadrol doesn't mess with my appetite like it does others but if it does for you then back off to just 50mg preworkout, you're not going to grow if you don't eat I don't care if you're on 5 grams of gear. The eq will help once that kicks in that can make you ravenous like you're on mk
Ya I actually felt great on drol in the past. And appetite isint usually a issue for me cus I'm a fat kid on the inside.

A little tip for ppl who struggle to eat. You don't always have to eat chicken and rice to eat clean, you can build your diet around foods that you enjoy. Eat as much clean food that is enjoyable to you as you can and then start to throw in a little bit of junk when necessary. Another tip if you have the force feed which sometimes you do Is just mix a little bit of junk in with the clean food. Maybe it's time to sit down and eat chicken and rice and you don't want to, Grab a Hershey kiss or like a little peanut butter cup or something that's gonna make your mouth water just a small amount of it and eat that 1st and it's gonna get the saliva going in your you hungry. I'm sure there's a more scientific way to explain it but that's the gist of

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ya I actually felt great on drol in the past. And appetite isint usually a issue for me cus I'm a fat kid on the inside.

A little tip for ppl who struggle to eat. You don't always have to eat chicken and rice to eat clean, you can build your diet around foods that you enjoy. Eat as much clean food that is enjoyable to you as you can and then start to throw in a little bit of junk when necessary. Another tip if you have the force feed which sometimes you do Is just mix a little bit of junk in with the clean food. Maybe it's time to sit down and eat chicken and rice and you don't want to, Grab a Hershey kiss or like a little peanut butter cup or something that's gonna make your mouth water just a small amount of it and eat that 1st and it's gonna get the saliva going in your you hungry. I'm sure there's a more scientific way to explain it but that's the gist of
Something Stan Efferding recommends for guys bulking is to sprinkle a tbsp of dextrose powder on their rice - this literally drives salivation, leading to better digestion. It also helps you eat more, as does salting your food (which is also helpful for hydration &, by extension, performance).

Scott Stevenson and John Meadows have both said in the off-season people shouldn’t be worried about using some sauces and condiments they enjoy. If you can consistently eat staple foods just by using some bbq sauce, ranch, yum yum sauce, that’s a worthwhile investment. A lot better than resorting to pizza, pancakes and burgers for most of your nutrition.

80/20 rule.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Something Stan Efferding recommends for guys bulking is to sprinkle a tbsp of dextrose powder on their rice - this literally drives salivation, leading to better digestion. It also helps you eat more, as does salting your food (which is also helpful for hydration &, by extension, performance).

Scott Stevenson and John Meadows have both said in the off-season people shouldn’t be worried about using some sauces and condiments they enjoy. If you can consistently eat staple foods just by using some bbq sauce, ranch, yum yum sauce, that’s a worthwhile investment. A lot better than resorting to pizza, pancakes and burgers for most of your nutrition.

80/20 rule.
Sauces are huge for me. A little bit of sauce can be the deciding factor on weather or not I can finish the meal.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Most of the fat free sauces are just sugary carbs so they can be beneficial on thatvpost workout meal too

Stopstalking2

Stopstalking2

Awards
Hunger is not an issue for me with the drol.

Tren I can’t force myself to eat. Nothing digest. It literally just sits in my belly and I can throw it up 10-12 hrs later (sucks cuz I use to respond really well to it)

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
For real tho on my next shopping trip at Mike's o do need to get some of that. I remember years ago when I worked at gnc a customer would buy gnc brand digestive enzymes and said they were the most important thing in his protocol, said if could only use on thing they would be it. Before preworkout protein powder etc..

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Another think my boy recommends on high carb days is to take egg whites, protein powder and dextrose powder and put it in a blender. Then use that mixture to make French toast
That’s a great idea; definitely want to try that.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

what do you think of upping your protein? You know your body best but I would think 300g as a floor - that was my golden number when cycling up. Partly because of 40/40/20 if your cals at 4500 average you’d want well over 300g protein… just a ton of cals for the protein to ever touch 200. Personally if I backfill macros with carbs I bloat and get fat rapidly. I assume you don’t have this problem but 1700mg if anabolics, big time bulking bro… I would be worried if my protein dipped that low.

Stopstalking2

Stopstalking2

Awards
what do you think of upping your protein? You know your body best but I would think 300g as a floor - that was my golden number when cycling up. Partly because of 40/40/20 if your cals at 4500 average you’d want well over 300g protein… just a ton of cals for the protein to ever touch 200. Personally if I backfill macros with carbs I bloat and get fat rapidly. I assume you don’t have this problem but 1700mg if anabolics, big time bulking bro… I would be worried if my protein dipped that low.
I will do my best to get protein higher. The 200g is without counting any protein from supplements.

I have zero issues with carbs, feel like I could eat unlimited carbs even when not on anything.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Dude years ago I got a sample of iso100 chocolate and it was the most disgusting protein I've ever had. I know isolates don't taste as good obviously and I can tolerate gross for the purpose of muscle but this was unbearable. It always surprised me that every top 10 protein list I saw iso100 was on it. I don't really drink protein powders but when I saw that I was like damn that sounds good

Stopstalking2

Stopstalking2

Awards
Dude years ago I got a sample of iso100 chocolate and it was the most disgusting protein I've ever had. I know isolates don't taste as good obviously and I can tolerate gross for the purpose of muscle but this was unbearable. It always surprised me that every top 10 protein list I saw iso100 was on it. I don't really drink protein powders but when I saw that I was like damn that sounds good
It legit taste just like the cereal

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Bloating could certainly be response to the food, but if you are getting significantly fatter it’s not because it’s carbs - it’s because you were in too big of a surplus. Protein of equivalent calories, assuming you weren’t messing up calculations, has a higher thermic effect during consumption and will net less energy (thus, shrinking your surplus).

Excess carbohydrates are also incredibly protein sparing. You need LESS protein in a surplus while also frequently consuming carbs.

If you like eating protein, eat it, but most people have a harder time eating more compared to white rice, so at a point more protein just becomes very expensive glucose.

Stopstalking2

Stopstalking2

Awards
@Hyde never used cjc would it with dac be worth adding ?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
@Hyde never used cjc would it with dac be worth adding ?
I guess you have to define “worth it”.

If you were in a cruise phase at a caloric deficit, CJC with DAC a couple times per week (maybe e4d if I recall correctly?) combined with Mk677 nightly could be a big aid in recovery & maintaining better fullness while not being as worried about blood sugar rise since cutting.

But CJC on top of a gram & a half of gear…I don’t think you’re going to appreciate the benefits as much. Like adding 10mg Var. Yes it will help recovery & growth, but it is relatively expensive for the added impact it would have in your scenario.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I guess you have to define “worth it”.

If you were in a cruise phase at a caloric deficit, CJC with DAC a couple times per week (maybe e4d if I recall correctly?) combined with Mk677 nightly could be a big aid in recovery & maintaining better fullness while not being as worried about blood sugar rise since cutting.

But CJC on top of a gram & a half of gear…I don’t think you’re going to appreciate the benefits as much. Like adding 10mg Var. Yes it will help recovery & growth, but it is relatively expensive for the added impact it would have in your scenario.
This pretty much sums it up, I don't think he's going to notice any difference by adding it because there's just too much stuff overshadowing it. It's still gonna work, but so far in the background that you won't see a difference.

Your on enough gear for anyone to grow regardless of size. The only 2 things that I think would make a difference are hgh/slin or tren. I'm absolutely not saying yiu should add them. I'm just saying those are the only things that are going to make a noticeable difference at this point.