Test e ( first timer ) not a noob tho ;)

Goldx

Awards
Ok guys i have been thinking of a test only cycle i have h drol but i'm about to sell it to my friend as alot of people say test is safer ? Whats you thoughts on this ? Thanks

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Run test 14wks 500mg/wk, purest cleanest gains you will ever make. Take 2 erase a day to keep estrogen down, I took 3 on 1000mg a wk and it worked wonders. Test only cycles are the only.ones imo that produce.pure quality muscle. VERY little sides

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Run test 14wks 500mg/wk, purest cleanest gains you will ever make. Take 2 erase a day to keep estrogen down, I took 3 on 1000mg a wk and it worked wonders. Test only cycles are the only.ones imo that produce.pure quality muscle. VERY little sides
Subjective...

And if you're gonna get some test e then why not get an AI or SERM rather than a supplement?

Goldx

Awards
Oh no no bro i know a serms a must trust me on tht one nolva 40/30/20/10...

Ok now il sell the h drol to my friebd if you guys are sure about this test ? I mean iknow its fine on your body but what about hairloss? Beenin 21 i do not want to lose hair! Lol my dad had alot of hair so i don't know if im prone ......

Man ****s so confusin! Lol i only know that test 400 or 500 is realy great for gains but i have no clue how to pin! I'm not starting the cycle till nov 1st

Goldx

Awards
Hm i think ima stay with h drol the test cycle is so confusing and abit scary as you got to pin :(

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Pinning is easy go with quads. Spotinjections.com also youtube

Goldx

Awards
Ok thanks for that bro, lets say ima do a test 500 for 12 weeks whats the risk of hairloss?

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
None imo, most hairless comes from PH dry ones. Hdrol sd winstrol etc but I could be wrong. Test at 500 for 12-14wks should yield very low sides

Ironclad

Awards
Can someone please please PM me where I can get some test online. I've been searching high and low for the past 6 months and can't tell which are the scammers.

Goldx

Awards
Beo try and get it from somone you know online abit dodgy .... Thanks for that help bro but i do not no man i'm worryed of making tge wrong choice you seem like you know your **** wish i knew you in real life lool :( i need to ask few more people see what happins but if a test cycle is best il go for it man but have no clue on how to pin and everythin il cgeck that youtube what support sups? Shall i take ? Will cycle assist help ?

gotta get big

Awards
  • Established
Can someone please please PM me where I can get some test online. I've been searching high and low for the past 6 months and can't tell which are the scammers.
Banhammer? Read the rules before mods ban ya cuz

Goldx

Awards
Oh yh ;) thats 1 sweet as rule!! They stop bitching high jacking threds now ay ;)