Test E/Equipoise cycle, why I should or shouldn't add DBOL

SWOLL

Awards
Planning my next cycle which is a test e and equipoise blend and I'm wondering if it's even worth it to use dbol for a kickstart?

My last cycle(test e and dbol) I threw in dbol and it got me very strong but not as much was retained as idve hopes and I felt a retained more in my first test e alone cycle.

What is everyones opinion, dbol necessary or not?
Thanks in advance

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
necessary? definitely not. but run it at a decent dose for a decent length and the gains are good and somewhat maintainable if u continue on test afterward.

test 600mg/week 1-15
eq 600mg/week 1-15
dbol 30-40mg ed 1-6

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
+1 for dbol. More gains. Should be easy to maintain them when you come off Dbol into test and then EQ kicks in. Run the Dbol for 5 weeks. (edit: or 6 weeks like nos said ;))

SWOLL

Awards
necessary? definitely not. but run it at a decent dose for a decent length and the gains are good and somewhat maintainable if u continue on test afterward.

test 600mg/week 1-15
eq 600mg/week 1-15
dbol 30-40mg ed 1-6
You think 15 weeks I should run them both for? So far I've read to continue test 2 weeks after eq. Initially I was planning 12 weeks eq 14 test

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
You think 15 weeks I should run them both for? So far I've read to continue test 2 weeks after eq. Initially I was planning 12 weeks eq 14 test
imo run the eq no less than 15 weeks. eq takes fooooooooorever to kick in and the longer u can run it the better. but with that being said, eq is fairly mild and not known for crushing libido which is why it shouldnt be and issue to stop the eq and test at the same time.

SWOLL

Awards
Making sense why I didn't retain much from the dbol last cycle now

I ordered dbol and I believed it to be bunk, ran it for the first 4 weeks and wasn't impressed.

Got from another source mid cycle and finished it up weeks 8-12 on a test cycle

So the strength loss could very well be because after it was stopped pct began basically

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Making sense why I didn't retain much from the dbol last cycle now

I ordered dbol and I believed it to be bunk, ran it for the first 4 weeks and wasn't impressed.

Got from another source mid cycle and finished it up weeks 8-12 on a test cycle

So the strength loss could very well be because after it was stopped pct began basically
that's exactly it. Dbol has to be run at the beginning of the cycle so you can build and solidify the gains throughout the injectable portion. Making big gains and then going straight into PCT = ur gonna lose them

SWOLL

Awards
that's exactly it. Dbol has to be run at the beginning of the cycle so you can build and solidify the gains throughout the injectable portion. Making big gains and then going straight into PCT = ur gonna lose them
Makes sense, thanks for the help man.

15 weeks damnn long cycle, like half a year when you add pct lol

How'd strength and maintaining strength fair for those who ran this or something similar?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
very keepable gains. nothing dramatic like running tren, deca, or strong orals though

SWOLL

Awards
would it be too much to have dbol the first 4 weeks and winny the last 4? by the end of the cycle i want to be bigger but real cut as well and im wondering if i dont put in the winny if ill look too fleshy

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established

test 600mg/week 1-15
eq 600mg/week 1-15
dbol 30-40mg ed 1-6

Do this. You will be happy with the gains