Guest viewing limit reached
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

Test e 250 only cycle

JesseC

Member
Hey guys firstly would like to thank everyone on here for your feed back relating to me last post on my dbol only cycle, and why I ran it, but…. I am now running my first test cycle and so will be running Test E 250 or Test C 250 ( research suggests there isn’t really much difference) I intend to run 500mg a week pinning twice a week.

I will have arimidex on hand, and intend to have a simple PCT of clomidex only at 100mg a day for week 1, down to 50mg a day weeks 2-4.

My stats are

5ft 10
86kg

Calorie maintenance currently 3200kcal, gym split of legs (quad dom), push, pull, legs (posterior dom) upper

I am totally new to test only, option as always taken on and welcome
 
Happy to see you aren't only taking 250mg a week with high expectations. I thought that is what you meant by 250 only. How long are you running the cycle?
 
Happy to see you aren't only taking 250mg a week with high expectations. I thought that is what you meant by 250 only. How long are you running the cycle?

Hey man, no 2 shots of 250mg most likely Wednesday and Sunday.
The cycle will be 10 weeks long, before stopping for 2 weeks and starting PCT
 
Hey man, no 2 shots of 250mg most likely Wednesday and Sunday.
The cycle will be 10 weeks long, before stopping for 2 weeks and starting PCT
I would probably lower the dose a little and stretch that out to 12-14 weeks personally. I have always felt like I am just getting started with all the gains around week 8 and have found longer cycles to be a little more productive personally when it comes to oils.
 
Back
Top