Test Cypionate / M-Sten / Epistane cycle log...(12 Weeks)

ThatGuyZA

ThatGuyZA

Awards
  • Established
DAY 104

Day 3 of PCT, wow i feel like ****, since last night. Think it might be the clomid , not sure? I never felt this way on Tamoxi alone.
Pushing through will see how it goes, nauseous and drained with some lower back pain.

Drinking loads of water and will report back tomorrow.

joh408

Awards
  • Established
How's pct going

ThatGuyZA

ThatGuyZA

Awards
  • Established
How's pct going
Hey there, going strong took me a few days to get used to the Nolva and Clomid, it made me feel very ****ty at first but all seems good now :)

ThatGuyZA

ThatGuyZA

Awards
  • Established
Cycle review

Well I have finally gotten down to write my final review on my cycle, I am still in PCT but it’s been long enough for whatever bloat to fall off etc.
I have to say PCT is truly my least favourite part of any cycle, it’s just coming off the gear blows as it is and then trying to keep things going as well as keep the calorie intake up is challenging.

It was in my honest opinion a solid and definitely worthwhile cycle if you can handle …

a. The length of the cycle 101 days in total is what I ran
b. The different layers of sides and feelings as you change between the different compounds

Every compound was a different type of rollercoaster with each having their own pros and cons

Methylstenbolone – Msten 10 by LGI

Dosage ranged from 20mg to 30mg

I have heard lots of good things said about M-Sten and several comments from people that did not like it at all. For me it was an easy Kickstarter with minimal sides.
To be honest I barely felt the difference being on it, and the only time which I didn’t enjoy it was as soon as I bumped it to 30mg. I found 20mg to be my “sweet spot” and stuck to that, and after 1 month of running 20mg I had put on almost 6kg \ 13,2lbs. The first week or 2 was the only time I had a few sides which included nose bleeds, light lethargy and headaches but as soon as my body got used to it I was loving it and had no sides whatsoever.

Epistane - EPI 2A3A (EPISTANE) BY VITAL LABS

Dosage ranged from 30mg to 50mg

This was what I used for the last 6 weeks of my cycle to finish off with a slight recomp\cut and this is exactly what I achieved, from the commencement of the EPI I started to notice body fat dropping mostly around my middle area which is amazing since this stuff gave me an appetite like nothing else. I was able to eat almost double of what I had been eating which is great for a bulk cycle. I found the EPI to be much more mild than the MSTEN and was able to eventually run it at 50mg without any sides or major issues. This stuff is effective and mild and I would definitely recommended this as a starter or beginner AAS user.
The only thing which you need to look into is your joint support as this stuff dries you out like crazy!

Test Cypionate

Dosage varied from 500mg to 1000mg a week

What started as a mere base for the MSTEN And EPI ended up going off the charts, I ordered 2 vials which aligned to my plan, but I love this stuff and cannot emphasise that this is always going to be the grandfather of AAS and if you want to do the minimum amount of damage to your body you need to learn to inject and get over the fear, this stuff is truly incredible and a lot less straining on your organs than the methyl’s we run.
I felt like a god on this stuff and continuously upp’d my dosage. The only thing you need to watch is your oestrogen and if you keep that in check you will have amazing results. If I could I would run this stuff permanently !

Throughout the entire cycle and even now in PCT my libido is ridiculously high and I have had no issues in that department.

The support supplements and add-ons to this cycle were…

Proviron – nice and mild and a great addition to any test cycle
Formeron – I now understand the hype around this swear by this compound, its an incredible oestrogen controller and dries you out nicely! I ran this throughout the cycle
Liver support – I am sure I do not need to go into this but if you are running 2 methyl’s so soon after each other in 1 cycle make sure you have good liver support
Skin support – Due to the large amount of test I was putting in my arse , this was essential I was oily as hell and needed to control that before it turned into acne.
Cycle support – I used a cycle support throughout the cycle called O.N.E – Cycle support
Milk thistle – again for liver protection
Arimidex – My choice of Oestrogen control, this stuff is great and my body agrees with it. I did not take it often I think every 3 days or so , I did not have much E2 issues apart from nipple sensitivity.
Joint support – Used during EPI portion to limit the amount of joint pain due to dryness.
Taurine – Hate those painful back pumps and this sorts that out quickly!
HCG – Kept those balls going and at their usual size early on in the cycle

Side effects : Overall I have a range of sides over the course of this cycle some mild others not so mild. There were days when I was almost 3 months in were I just wanted out but pushed through and I am glad I did.
The sides experienced are as follows, lethargy, nose bleeds, blurry vision, painful testes, nausea, loss of appetite, night sweats, hair growth, pimples, sensitive nipples.

Even though that sounds like a massive list it spanned over 101 days , and I consider them rather mild overall and come with the territory, you just have to know how to manage these bastard sides 
The worst for me was nipple sensitivity, due to the constant possibility that it could become gyno you are always freaked out, but hey leave them alone and take a good AI and you’re good to go, I have no gyno at all from this cycle even running the test at 1g!

Progress overall

So from this cycle , I have had a full body recomp, I lost loads of BF and gained at this current stage of PCT (Which I believe is what I will remain with) is 10kg\22lbs of pure muscle mass.
I suppose I could have put on more but there were stages in the cycle where I truly struggled with the eating due to lack of appetite and force feeding became the norm.

Overall I am really happy, numbers and weight aside, I take what I see in the mirror and I have changed my body completely.

Lessons learnt

I think that PH’s are great especially for newbs, however I feel that after my little experiment with MSTEN and EPI If I am going to take and oral I will go with DBOL, TREN etc.
By no means is this due to the above not being effective , I just figure if I am going to take a harsh oral I am going to do a proper AAS.
That said, I am sick to death of swallowing pills and I think my next cycle will be a sus and tren ace injectable only cycle.

Thanks to all of you for the follows , encouragement and advise I would not have been so successful without you!

I am not one who like posting pics of myself so please excuse the ****ty pics , it’s just so you get an idea of what I look like now, this was taken last night.

IMG_1965.JPG

IMG_1966.JPG

Over and out , ThatGuyZa !

joh408

Awards
  • Established
Good stuff man! Glad it went well and the lethargy wasn't too terrible during the test clearing time

Mr_Irrelevant

Awards
Nice work. Congrats. Looks spendy haha. Few questions...

How many bottles of Formeron did you use for the whole cycle? At what dose? And you ran this along side the adex? Why?

Again congrats!

ThatGuyZA

ThatGuyZA

Awards
  • Established
Nice work. Congrats. Looks spendy haha. Few questions...

How many bottles of Formeron did you use for the whole cycle? At what dose? And you ran this along side the adex? Why?

Again congrats!
Thanks djchach, I actually only used the Formeron for the last 5 weeks (between a pump or 2) , prior to that was the Arimidex. Never ran them together as one was sufficient. I actually had the Arimidex before the Formeron arrived, which is why i took this route.

PS I found the Formeron excellent at the end to dry myself out , it worked wonders ! Essentially a bottle of Formeron will last about a month.

ThatGuyZA

ThatGuyZA

Awards
  • Established
Good stuff man! Glad it went well and the lethargy wasn't too terrible during the test clearing time
Thanks a mil for all the support throughout Joh408 :) , Yeah managed to push through still feeling great now that i am used to the PCT meds :)