Test Cyp Cutting Cycle

O

oldschool5309

Awards
Just finished a Test Cyp cutting cycle. Was 10 weeks long and 500 a week. Lost 20 pounds and kept muscle I had. I am 48 and on trt also. Took my bloods 2 days after finishing cycle and everything came back perfect except for Hdl was at 34 and the cut off is 40. Has anyone else had this experience. Thank you

P

pracata

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im on trt about 180 mg a week but I upped/blasted my mg to 425mg test cyp a week and went on a deficit calories and lost about 17 ponds and I was able to hold a good amount of muscle

i was taking .25 ai twice a week

Im going to do another blast in about 4 weeks and I’m going to include super Mandro/1 Andro and Androvar/epiandro

O

oldschool5309

Awards
Did you get bloodwork done and if you did where was your Hdl after your blast?

Edit# I took .5 armidex

brandlife

brandlife

Awards
  • First Up Vote
40 years old here. Not on trt - on 150mg test cyp and running 50mg of anavar - very little ai and gaining muscle/weight

O

oldschool5309

Awards
40 years old here. Not on trt - on 150mg test cyp and running 50mg of anavar - very little ai and gaining muscle/weight
I am curious to know how it effects or effected your Hdl?

brandlife

brandlife

Awards
  • First Up Vote
i need a good doc that works with that. I asked my family doctor and he was kinda lost

O

oldschool5309

Awards
I do my bloodwork online. You just pay and they give you prescription and results usually next day...it's perfectly legal

brandlife

brandlife

Awards
  • First Up Vote
well - I can get it taken but need to better explained i guess. The format they gave me was pretty crazy to try and read it