Test Cyp Cutting Cycle

oldschool5309

Awards
Just finished a Test Cyp cutting cycle. Was 10 weeks long and 500 a week. Lost 20 pounds and kept muscle I had. I am 48 and on trt also. Took my bloods 2 days after finishing cycle and everything came back perfect except for Hdl was at 34 and the cut off is 40. Has anyone else had this experience. Thank you

pracata

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im on trt about 180 mg a week but I upped/blasted my mg to 425mg test cyp a week and went on a deficit calories and lost about 17 ponds and I was able to hold a good amount of muscle

i was taking .25 ai twice a week

Im going to do another blast in about 4 weeks and I’m going to include super Mandro/1 Andro and Androvar/epiandro

oldschool5309

Awards
Did you get bloodwork done and if you did where was your Hdl after your blast?

Edit# I took .5 armidex

brandlife

brandlife

Awards
  • First Up Vote
40 years old here. Not on trt - on 150mg test cyp and running 50mg of anavar - very little ai and gaining muscle/weight

oldschool5309

Awards
40 years old here. Not on trt - on 150mg test cyp and running 50mg of anavar - very little ai and gaining muscle/weight
I am curious to know how it effects or effected your Hdl?

brandlife

brandlife

Awards
  • First Up Vote
i need a good doc that works with that. I asked my family doctor and he was kinda lost

oldschool5309

Awards
I do my bloodwork online. You just pay and they give you prescription and results usually next day...it's perfectly legal

brandlife

brandlife

Awards
  • First Up Vote
well - I can get it taken but need to better explained i guess. The format they gave me was pretty crazy to try and read it