Test booster with Clomid ?

espana32

espana32

Awards
Blood work came in and test was 430 and estradiol literally said <10.
My doc just put me on 50mg/day of Clomid and for the last week I have had no sex drive and having issues down stairs keeping it up.
Ive addressed this issue with the doc and waiting on a response. But also wanted to see if anyone has had this same issue before and may know what is causing this.
Also, I have not done any kind of cycle before so it’s not for PCT. it was prescribed for fertility issues making babies.
Any advise and info greatly appreciated.
Thanks.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
speak with your doctor about it, not a forum.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I always suggest a test booster with clomid but with your circumstances I would suggest speaking to your doctor. Nothing over the counter may help you sadly. But some are worth a shot

espana32

espana32

Awards
Thanks for responses. I’ve been getting impatient with the doc returning my call. Just seems like my estradiol levels are to low therefore causing this issue and adding Clomid is just blocking whatever little I had.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Blood work came in and test was 430 and estradiol literally said <10.
My doc just put me on 50mg/day of Clomid and for the last week I have had no sex drive and having issues down stairs keeping it up.
Ive addressed this issue with the doc and waiting on a response. But also wanted to see if anyone has had this same issue before and may know what is causing this.
Also, I have not done any kind of cycle before so it’s not for PCT. it was prescribed for fertility issues making babies.
Any advise and info greatly appreciated.
Thanks.
Do 25mg instead, it’s more than enough and will help you make babies.

Wildcat528

Wildcat528

Awards
  • Established
Only thing that helped my libido on clomid was USP Labs Ultimate T. I was skeptical but received it for free and it’s the only natty test booster that I’ve ever experienced a benefit from. Sex drive and erections dropped (literally) after I finished the 8 weeks. Been meaning to try it again and see if it was a fluke though.