Test Booster Recommendations Please

Metdog64

Awards
Hey everyone,
So I've taken the OTC test booster A-HD a few times and it's worked well but lately I haven't been feeling it as much I guess you could say. I was going to stack it with another called A50 but that's a total of four pills. Any suggestions?

J_hulk2010

Awards
personally i think that test booster are crap. ive take about 4 different ones and they didnt do anything besides give me the ****tz.

Metdog64

Awards
nah ive never had that happen, i just get really fricken horny haha

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I like most popular test boosters as long as I take a strong nettle product with it. I did a little experiment on this booster. I didn't really feel it for two weeks. As soon as I added nettle, two days later, I'm banging like a screen door.

Metdog64

Awards
ive never heard of a nettle product. what is it?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
personally i think that test booster are crap. ive take about 4 different ones and they didnt do anything besides give me the ****tz.
what kind have you taken? if your diet and training isnt awesome, of course they arent going to do anything for you. they arent steroids.

that being said, DAA is the cheapest/most effective option IMO. you can even stack DAA with many products. it is very versatile.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like most popular test boosters as long as I take a strong nettle product with it. I did a little experiment on this booster. I didn't really feel it for two weeks. As soon as I added nettle, two days later, I'm banging like a screen door.
as in stinging nettle?

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Test boosters dont work for anything other then libido pretty much.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah. Stinging nettle. It inhibits sex hormone binding globulin production. It frees up the test you have. Lets u enjoy the test uve boosted. It has positive effects on the prostate as well

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
there is a lot of bloodwork from real people showing triazole was very effective at boosting test and modulating estrogen. I also know from personal experience it is effective.

BOSSisback82

BOSSisback82

Awards
Can't go wrong with any of the following: Triazole, Erase, T-force, DAA, Recycle, HCGenerate, Unleashed, or if you want to go cheap a combo of a bulk Avena Sativa extracted for at least 5% avenacosides A&B and Stinging Nettle 98% Divanil is a great free test booster throw in some cheap DAA and you're golden.

Metdog64

Awards
thanks everyone for your input. what's DAA? sorry im fairly new to the test booster scene and have only really researched AHD and A50

BOSSisback82

BOSSisback82

Awards
thanks everyone for your input. what's DAA? sorry im fairly new to the test booster scene and have only really researched AHD and A50
D-aspartic acid

D-aspartic acid is a physiological amino acid occurring principally in the pituitary gland, hypothalamus, and testes. D-aspartic acid is formed when the enzyme aspartate racemase converts L-aspartic acid into D-aspartic acid in the testes and other glands within the body. D-aspartic acid plays a vital role in the manufacturing of sperm cells and sex hormone production. D-Aspartic Acid is a very potent sexual performance stimulator, enhancing libido, erection quality, ejaculate, duration of intercourse and perceived orgasm intensity. Human studies have shown a significant increase in luteinizing hormone (LH), a messenger hormone that signals the testes to produce more testosterone. and a correlation to boosting testosterone levels in men when supplementing D-aspartic Acid. D-aspartate acid also induces potent elevation of neurotransmitters such as dopamine & GABA, which are implicated to be responsible for its memory enhancing, anti-depressive & nootropic effects. Additional benefits of D-aspartic acid are its ability to enhance Nitric Oxide production and accompanied (N02,NO3) blood levels.
In one particular study, researchers gave a couple of dozen men aged between 27 and 37 a daily dose of 3.12 grams of D-aspartic acid for twelve days consecutively. Twenty other men were given a placebo. The testosterone level in the subjects that received the supplement had risen by 33% after the twelve days.

Metdog64

Awards
D-aspartic acid

D-aspartic acid is a physiological amino acid occurring principally in the pituitary gland, hypothalamus, and testes. D-aspartic acid is formed when the enzyme aspartate racemase converts L-aspartic acid into D-aspartic acid in the testes and other glands within the body. D-aspartic acid plays a vital role in the manufacturing of sperm cells and sex hormone production. D-Aspartic Acid is a very potent sexual performance stimulator, enhancing libido, erection quality, ejaculate, duration of intercourse and perceived orgasm intensity. Human studies have shown a significant increase in luteinizing hormone (LH), a messenger hormone that signals the testes to produce more testosterone. and a correlation to boosting testosterone levels in men when supplementing D-aspartic Acid. D-aspartate acid also induces potent elevation of neurotransmitters such as dopamine & GABA, which are implicated to be responsible for its memory enhancing, anti-depressive & nootropic effects. Additional benefits of D-aspartic acid are its ability to enhance Nitric Oxide production and accompanied (N02,NO3) blood levels.
In one particular study, researchers gave a couple of dozen men aged between 27 and 37 a daily dose of 3.12 grams of D-aspartic acid for twelve days consecutively. Twenty other men were given a placebo. The testosterone level in the subjects that received the supplement had risen by 33% after the twelve days.
Wow thanks man I really understood all of that. So what brands of DAA would you recommend?

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anything from a board sponsor

BOSSisback82

BOSSisback82

Awards
Wow thanks man I really understood all of that. So what brands of DAA would you recommend?
As long as you're getting the recommended dosage of 3 grams per day you can't really go wrong. I can only comment on products I've used myself. I've used regular SNS DAA caps with good results but I saw a noticeably better effects with Purus Labs D-pol....good stuff.

Metdog64

Awards
thanks a lot ill put that information to good use

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I used Pure Test from Finaflex and was happy with it. My next run will be DAA-HCG from Taurus Nutrition. Also using something like endosurge from BPS will help as well along with the DAA

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A-HD isn't really a test booster.
My favorite all in one boosters are Reversitol V2 by iForce and SuperTest by Beast Sports.

Amsterdamned

Amsterdamned

Awards
How about Halotropin? Would it be in the same category as a test booster?

TGB1987

TGB1987

Awards
  • Established
I would recommend the Black Lion Research formeron and viron. That would help out a ton. Boron will bind the the SHBG like proviron without suppression of your natural LH production. Formeron would help free up more test as well as prevent conversion to estrogen. It may also further production of testosterone on the negative feedback loop pathway. One more option would be to also add a solid natural testosterone booster that has ingredients to focus on freeing up your testosterone. The iron forged nutrition kingpin would be perfect for this. It contains both boron and stinging nettle extract both of which bind to the SHBG freeing more test. It also uses NMDA , vit d3, Agmatine, l-dopa I believe that is it. Solid formula. We have had great dm reviews on. Try these products out and get blood work done to see if your levels go up further. We actually have all three of these products in a stack https://www.tgbsupplements.com/p-14926-black-lion-research-ultimate-test-stack-formeron-kingpin-viron.aspx

Or you can buy them separately. Any one of these would help on their own. Kingpin worked great for me. I had bloodwork done on it with good results. Best way to see if they are working is to get a baseline testosterone level and then run the test boosting supplements and get blood work done again to see if it raises your levels above normal.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Viron stacked with formeron or Alphamax

IFNutrition

IFNutrition

Awards
Check out our KingPin. We are going to need a logger soon so if you are interested let us know. Seriously it the strongest natural testosterone support I have used. I know I am the owner so it don't mean much but I think once people start to try it they will see. NMDA is awesome for boosting LH. Like TGB said if you combine them with the Black Lion products like formeron or viron you got one hell of a stack.
https://www.ironforgednutrition.com/p-13522-iron-forged-nutrition-kingpin.aspx

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alphadex by myokem is a great one stack it with omegas t-force and you'd be good to gooooooo

"Bjohnson15" at myokems site will knock 15% off your total as well

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
For my money you can't get better than Test1fy + LJ100

Plus Test1fy has some strong natural anabolics in there in addition to the test boosters.

I do like 3,4 divanil a lot as well if you can find a product with good quality

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looks like an old thread from 2011, but since it was brought back to life my suggestion is Alphamax XT.

It has 3,4 divanil mentioned here, and the eurycoma (LJ) mentioned. It also has a bunch of other ingredients to help boost free test, control cortisol and estrogen, and support lean mass. Those include L-Dopa, Ashwagandha, Forskolin 95, DHAA, Boron, Ferulic acid, Vit D, ZMA. All with disclosed open label. Hard to beat!

Thompson2003

Thompson2003

Awards
Are you kidding me, Phytoserm is $227 for a little zinc, fadogia, bulbine natalensis, and divinil. These ingredients can be found in other products much cheaper! Hell, it would be a ton cheaper just to buy them all separately. The ingredients look decent, but the price is absurd.