Test booster in PCT

Apsmith4992

Apsmith4992

Awards
  • Established
What test booster do you guys run in PCT? Obviously alongside a serm... used to use a combo but it's getting a bit expensive

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
What test booster do you guys run in PCT? Obviously alongside a serm... used to use a combo but it's getting a bit expensive
Some guys love kings blood from Olympus Labs haven't done my first cycle yet but many will chime in and say that or alphamax xt.

Apsmith4992

Apsmith4992

Awards
  • Established
Some guys love kings blood from Olympus Labs haven't done my first cycle yet but many will chime in and say that or alphamax xt.
Alphamax seemed decent. It was a touch expensive but I think it's bogo on the site I shop

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Alphamax seemed decent. It was a touch expensive but I think it's bogo on the site I shop
I'd definitely go with alphamax xt. It's worth the money in my opinion because it's quality.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
There are many options out there for test boosters. Out of the Hi-Tech line up I personally enjoy Test-RX by Formutech though not a natural product. The ingredients give it a slight edge for me. Other options I would recomend is Novadex XT by Gaspari and Testabolan by Iforce.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I would agree with the others, Alphamax XT is a great product to follow up with a proper PCT. Nutriverse is also running a sale currently for 20% off that helps the cost as well. Very solid profile and great addition to a SERM

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Kings blood is a good one as it is made for pct. There are others, it will depend on the pct you choose to use. I would look at what each one has and make sure not to duplicate.

Apsmith4992

Apsmith4992

Awards
  • Established
I won't be using an OTC pct. I prefer making my own sort of. Reduce xt Clomid and a test booster

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
AlphaMax is a little more expensive because all the ingredients are dosed accordingly and it is more than a test booster.

It contains a full dose of Ashwagandha, which is most known and used for reducing cortisol and helping with stress and anxiety, but there are also studies showing it can improve muscle mass, strength, and endurance, which is beneficial at any time.

It also contains a full dose of tongkat Ali, another adaptogen that can help optimize hormone levels and balance, which can be especially valuable when dieting. Tongkat can also improve libido, which is always nice. I find the combination of tongkat and Ashwagandha provides a subtle but valuable mood elevation and reduction in stress/anxiety, which, again, can be helpful during a cut.

Forskolin has already been mentioned, and can be useful during cutting and lean bulking.

AlphaMax XT also contains a full dose of ferulic acid, which has been shown to improve mass and strength, which is valuable any time.

I do like it alongside a SERM because it will help control cortisol and prolactin, which is essential during PCT, while also increasing testosterone through the forkolin, 3,4 dinavil, tongkat ali and ashwagandha. Not to mention the full dose of tongkat ali helps with boosting libido.

Apsmith4992

Apsmith4992

Awards
  • Established
AlphaMax is a little more expensive because all the ingredients are dosed accordingly and it is more than a test booster.

It contains a full dose of Ashwagandha, which is most known and used for reducing cortisol and helping with stress and anxiety, but there are also studies showing it can improve muscle mass, strength, and endurance, which is beneficial at any time.

It also contains a full dose of tongkat Ali, another adaptogen that can help optimize hormone levels and balance, which can be especially valuable when dieting. Tongkat can also improve libido, which is always nice. I find the combination of tongkat and Ashwagandha provides a subtle but valuable mood elevation and reduction in stress/anxiety, which, again, can be helpful during a cut.

Forskolin has already been mentioned, and can be useful during cutting and lean bulking.

AlphaMax XT also contains a full dose of ferulic acid, which has been shown to improve mass and strength, which is valuable any time.

I do like it alongside a SERM because it will help control cortisol and prolactin, which is essential during PCT, while also increasing testosterone through the forkolin, 3,4 dinavil, tongkat ali and ashwagandha. Not to mention the full dose of tongkat ali helps with boosting libido.
Now obviously the reduce xt is for cortisol. Maybe wondering if I can drop that all together making alpha the easy choice... thoughts?

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Now obviously the reduce xt is for cortisol. Maybe wondering if I can drop that all together making alpha the easy choice... thoughts?
Both AlphaMax XT and Super PCT are great options because they both contain ingredients to help with reducing cortisol, increasing libido, and increasing testosterone, which is why those are my two suggestions for an OTC product. It is cheaper than buying an OTC test booster and OTC cortisol supplement.

If you do go with AlphaMax XT, then you would not need anything else, OTC wise, for cortisol. You could then drop the Reduce XT.

Depending on the cycle, I would suggest having a real AI on hand.

Apsmith4992

Apsmith4992

Awards
  • Established
Both AlphaMax XT and Super PCT are great options because they both contain ingredients to help with reducing cortisol, increasing libido, and increasing testosterone, which is why those are my two suggestions for an OTC product. It is cheaper than buying an OTC test booster and OTC cortisol supplement.

If you do go with AlphaMax XT, then you would not need anything else, OTC wise, for cortisol. You could then drop the Reduce XT.

Yeah I've got my AI on hand haven't started yet I'm not very gyno prone at all so arimistane is plenty. But thanks I'll drop the reduce and go alphamax as it will be even a bit cheaper that way

Eight

Eight

Awards
Yeah I've got my AI on hand haven't started yet I'm not very gyno prone at all so arimistane is plenty. But thanks I'll drop the reduce and go alphamax as it will be even a bit cheaper that way
The general opinion on AM is that arimistane does naff all for estrogen, but is half-decent at reducing cortisol (which you apparently already have in Alpha). I love the stuff for dropping water weight and leaning out, but wouldn't rely on it as an AI.

Apsmith4992

Apsmith4992

Awards
  • Established
The general opinion on AM is that arimistane does naff all for estrogen, but is half-decent at reducing cortisol (which you apparently already have in Alpha). I love the stuff for dropping water weight and leaning out, but wouldn't rely on it as an AI.
What do most use as an AI then? Something like arimadex or aromasin?

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
What do most use as an AI then? Something like arimadex or aromasin?
It depends on what your cycle consists of. Typically most users would use arimadex during their cycle as an AI, and depending on the cycle, during PCT as well. Alphamax XT contains a natural AI, but nothing as potent as a-dex. SERM's will also have anti estrogen properties, so using a properly dosed SERM with Alphamax XT should be sufficient if you aren't running any extremely harsh cycles

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Depends on how much you want to spend. If you want to go all out, get AlphaMax or M Test.

If you just want pure libido boost, check out Bulbine (cheaper than the above test boosters).

Apsmith4992

Apsmith4992

Awards
  • Established
It depends on what your cycle consists of. Typically most users would use arimadex during their cycle as an AI, and depending on the cycle, during PCT as well. Alphamax XT contains a natural AI, but nothing as potent as a-dex. SERM's will also have anti estrogen properties, so using a properly dosed SERM with Alphamax XT should be sufficient if you aren't running any extremely harsh cycles
4 andro and halo is the cycle. 400/100 8 weeks and 5 weeks

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
4 andro and halo is the cycle. 400/100 8 weeks and 5 weeks
I would have adex on hand, but you shouldn't need it. Run a solid on-cycle support supplement, and follow up with a SERM + Alphamax XT and you should be all set

Apsmith4992

Apsmith4992

Awards
  • Established
I would have adex on hand, but you shouldn't need it. Run a solid on-cycle support supplement, and follow up with a SERM + Alphamax XT and you should be all set
Yeah that was my plan I'll get the arimadex because my next cycle of 4 andro and dimethabold will probably need it lol

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
CEL M-test is solid and one of the cheaper options out there with efficacious doses.

Pair it with reduce xt and if you decide you want an ai (arimistane is NOT), inhibit e is one of the best otc choices on the market and has bloods posted showing 10+pt drops in e2.

all 3 total can be found for prob <$60

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I run Cannibal Alpha PCT during my last pct and really enjoyed it so much that I use it all the time now. It has helped me sleep better, increased my libido 10 fold and my muscle feel denser.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote

I would disagree here. Reduce XT is primarily designed for cortisol reduction, however Alphamax has Ashwagandha which is a cortisol management supplement, but not strictly used to drop cortisol. For instance, this data suggests it dropped cortisol by 4 points, over 3 points more than placebo over 60 days.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3573577/table/T5/

In any case, it's still a good ingredient but take it for cort management not strictly for cortisol lowering

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would disagree here. Reduce XT is primarily designed for cortisol reduction, however Alphamax has Ashwagandha which is a cortisol management supplement, but not strictly used to drop cortisol. For instance, this data suggests it dropped cortisol by 4 points, over 3 points more than placebo over 60 days.

In any case, it's still a good ingredient but take it for cort management not strictly for cortisol lowering
Thank you. AlphaMax and Reduce XT should be run together. IMO AlphaMax on it's own isn't enough for a PCT.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Ashwagandha and DHAA, which is why I don't suggest any other cortisol lowering product with AlphaMax XT.

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Currently running 25mg Clomid, Trojan PCT, Testruction, Reduce XT, Inhibit-P and E2D Virtus 0.5ml.