Test and Boldenone

maximillia

maximillia

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
But as other said, EQ is a long ester and takes a while to kick in and even longer to see results. Personally, it sounds as too much hassle to me 😀... as it takes so long to build up and also as long to clear the body...not ideal for someone who is cycling imho.

For the same reason over here where i live deca gets a lot of flak. Again, not ideal for someone who wants to get in, get a boost, come off and successfully have natural production kick in again.
Yeah I understand. I was just asking anyway.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Yeah you def need the test, and that dosage range is fine.

I personally think people push too high of dosages on EQ. People talk 600 minimum, up to a gram. I think thats unnecessary and asking for issues. When i run it, itll be stcked like i mentioned above at about 375. Ive heard great reports of running it like that.
Ppl say 600-1000 eq because they get crap underdosed gear. And there too impatient to let it work. If you took 400 for 16 weeks and your gear is dosed properly it's plenty

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'm like 5 weeks into eq, just went from 360ish to 450 with a matching dose of test. The hunger usually kicks up for me around weeks 6-8 and that's when I notice it working. Ideally I like to use it 16-20 weeks but 12-16 is fine.

I no longer front load. Never noticed it making the slightest difference with injectables

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have preloaded just test for like a week and a half worth and not had an issue. I did wipe the syringe with alcohol though. Next cycle will be two compounds so i will be mixing test and eq

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I have preloaded just test for like a week and a half worth and not had an issue. I did wipe the syringe with alcohol though. Next cycle will be two compounds so i will be mixing test and eq
talking about front loading gear, taking extra the first week so it "kicks in faster"

maximillia

maximillia

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Yeah, it was perfectly fine. I didn't notice anything amiss and everything's good. I think it should be fine if you mix them and keep them too. Or will it? Like, say, with your example of test and eq, you mix them and keep them for a day, will there be any change in the solution?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah, it was perfectly fine. I didn't notice anything amiss and everything's good. I think it should be fine if you mix them and keep them too. Or will it? Like, say, with your example of test and eq, you mix them and keep them for a day, will there be any change in the solution?
There is no issue mixing them.
But I would only preload the syringes that you have to, personally.