Test and Boldenone

maximillia

maximillia

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
So, I am currently on 250mg of test and I have a bottle of EQ sitting around. This month, I am upping my calorie count a little, to lean bulk. So that got me thinking If I should introduce some EQ as well. 4 Weeks of cycle have just ended. Full cycle is 12 -14 weeks. Is this a stupid idea?
Also, What dose should I use? Can I run into hematocrit problems? If I introduce EQ, should I also donate blood? Dunno If I can do that right now. Hospitals and stuff are open though, I will check. Please advice.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
so you’re 4 weeks In and your cycle length is 12-14 which means you’d be on EQ for 8-10 weeks? It would be sort of useless yes. The best of EQ comes once you hit week 6ish. That wouldn’t leave you much time for growth. EQ is a long and steady drug. With the amount of time you have I’d aim for a short ester type of drug

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
^^this

adding a long estered drug nearly half way into a cycle doesnt make sense.
I would look at a fast acter to finish up as test gains start to dry up.

either an oral or a short estered injectable. (not that i recommend taking more steroids just saying what i would do since you are already on cycle)

maximillia

maximillia

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
so you’re 4 weeks In and your cycle length is 12-14 which means you’d be on EQ for 8-10 weeks? It would be sort of useless yes. The best of EQ comes once you hit week 6ish. That wouldn’t leave you much time for growth. EQ is a long and steady drug. With the amount of time you have I’d aim for a short ester type of drug
Yeah I know, but with the lockdown, it's hard to source something. Well, I will still look. can you tell me what else I can add? Primo? But that's not very short either.

maximillia

maximillia

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
^^this

adding a long estered drug nearly half way into a cycle doesnt make sense.
I would look at a fast acter to finish up as test gains start to dry up.

either an oral or a short estered injectable. (not that i recommend taking more steroids just saying what i would do since you are already on cycle)
Brother, we are leaving the planet one way or the other. I can't sit here and stew in my own filth. Nothing in excess, but constant growth keeps me sane. In all spheres. So dont worry. Recommend something with a short ester.

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have eq but have not ran it. Asked many questions here and other places about it though. Consensus is at least 15 weeks at least 500mg and ideally 16-20 weeks at 600. I did have a few people metion that if you are running say npp or deca you would possibly do eq at 400 mg a week.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have eq but have not ran it. Asked many questions here and other places about it though. Consensus is at least 15 weeks at least 500mg and ideally 16-20 weeks at 600. I did have a few people metion that if you are running say npp or deca you would possibly do eq at 400 mg a week.
I don’t think stacking eq with nandrolone is a good idea. Both raise rbc quite a bit, so just not a good combo imo. I’d stack eq with mast and/or primo.

maximillia

maximillia

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I don’t think stacking eq with nandrolone is a good idea. Both raise rbc quite a bit, so just not a good combo imo. I’d stack eq with mast and/or primo.
What about eq and test? rbc problems? If you were running such a cycle, where would you keep the doses? say with test at 250-375 mg?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What about eq and test? rbc problems? If you were running such a cycle, where would you keep the doses? say with test at 250-375 mg?
I'd run Test 300 and EQ 600 (and probably do 1,000 mg EQ the 1st week).

I've run Test EQ cycles without running them excessively long, and still gotten great results.

I'm just not personally a fan of LONG cycles for those of us who want to keep our own natural hormones functioning.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah you def need the test, and that dosage range is fine.

I personally think people push too high of dosages on EQ. People talk 600 minimum, up to a gram. I think thats unnecessary and asking for issues. When i run it, itll be stcked like i mentioned above at about 375. Ive heard great reports of running it like that.

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
So, I am currently on 250mg of test and I have a bottle of EQ sitting around. This month, I am upping my calorie count a little, to lean bulk. So that got me thinking If I should introduce some EQ as well. 4 Weeks of cycle have just ended. Full cycle is 12 -14 weeks. Is this a stupid idea?
Also, What dose should I use? Can I run into hematocrit problems? If I introduce EQ, should I also donate blood? Dunno If I can do that right now. Hospitals and stuff are open though, I will check. Please advice.
How much EQ were you looking at adding? If it's 600mg or above, it might incur some benefit - if nothing else, it will improve your appetite BIG TIME. I wouldn't recommend donating blood while you're on a cycle. If you don't tell them you're on all these anabolics and transfer it to someone, they could have potentially life threatening effects from it.

A lot of people are recommending shorter esters which you could do. You could also add an oral like Dbol, or one of the many DS/PHs that are out now. 1-AD might be a good fit, as it the dihydro version of EQ (dihydroboldenone) and can't convert to estrogen and imparts very good gains. It all depends on what you have access to, but you really should have planned this out before starting your cycle. Also, why are you taking such a low dose of test, if you don't mind me asking? Are you on TRT? And what form of test is it?

Here's a great YouTube video that explains that in great detail.

maximillia

maximillia

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
How much EQ were you looking at adding? If it's 600mg or above, it might incur some benefit - if nothing else, it will improve your appetite BIG TIME. I wouldn't recommend donating blood while you're on a cycle. If you don't tell them you're on all these anabolics and transfer it to someone, they could have potentially life threatening effects from it.

A lot of people are recommending shorter esters which you could do. You could also add an oral like Dbol, or one of the many DS/PHs that are out now. 1-AD might be a good fit, as it the dihydro version of EQ (dihydroboldenone) and can't convert to estrogen and imparts very good gains. It all depends on what you have access to, but you really should have planned this out before starting your cycle. Also, why are you taking such a low dose of test, if you don't mind me asking? Are you on TRT? And what form of test is it?

I just wanted to see what I could achieve with low dose test. Yes, I should have planned it, but I actually wasn't planning on doing anything other than low dose test. But, now I feel that I should add something, because I do want to get something out of this cycle. Yeah, it's a bit foolish. I was looking to add something like 400 mg. Dunno but 600 mg feels like a big dose to start with. I guess it's not if it's this common. Just feels so.

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I just wanted to see what I could achieve with low dose test. Yes, I should have planned it, but I actually wasn't planning on doing anything other than low dose test. But, now I feel that I should add something, because I do want to get something out of this cycle. Yeah, it's a bit foolish. I was looking to add something like 400 mg. Dunno but 600 mg feels like a big dose to start with. I guess it's not if it's this common. Just feels so.
Is this your first cycle? I feel like you need to do WAY WAY more research before you embark on a full balls to the wall cycle.

I would stick with the test at 250mg a week, or double it up to 500mg and cut the cycle in half. And again, maybe look at a PH/DS like DMZ/1AD/Epiandro/Msten/Trendione or something like that if you want to add in some quick gains.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'd run Test 300 and EQ 600 (and probably do 1,000 mg EQ the 1st week).

I've run Test EQ cycles without running them excessively long, and still gotten great results.

I'm just not personally a fan of LONG cycles for those of us who want to keep our own natural hormones functioning.
I like that ratio. It’ll keep things more clean too.

maximillia

maximillia

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Is this your first cycle? I feel like you need to do WAY WAY more research before you embark on a full balls to the wall cycle.

I would stick with the test at 250mg a week, or double it up to 500mg and cut the cycle in half. And again, maybe look at a PH/DS like DMZ/1AD/Epiandro/Msten/Trendione or something like that if you want to add in some quick gains.
Not my first cycle, my second injectable one. I will probably add an oral, that's probably the best, yes.

maximillia

maximillia

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Does anybody here use filtered needles with glass ampoules?

benjamfzb

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I recommend the "breath of sun" as your main compound

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
think he’s talking ‘butt sunning’?? Nothing like some infrared rays on the perineum for gains bro 😂

in terms of a short Ester add for gains.....tren ace 🤣🤣 second cycle bro - don’t do it but would work (if you can eat)

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
think he’s talking ‘butt sunning’?? Nothing like some infrared rays on the perineum for gains bro 😂

in terms of a short Ester add for gains.....tren ace 🤣🤣 second cycle bro - don’t do it but would work (if you can eat)
You had difficulty eating in tren ace?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You had difficulty eating in tren ace?
ive not run it yet. It’s sitting waiting for me when corona is over.....but i know that tren destroys the appetite for lots of people.....

personally I can eat on most things. Superdrol kinda knocked it a bit but still got the calories in

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
ive not run it yet. It’s sitting waiting for me when corona is over.....but i know that tren destroys the appetite for lots of people.....

personally I can eat on most things. Superdrol kinda knocked it a bit but still got the calories in
Most people run tren like it was test at stupid dosages like 400-600mg thought. These people shouldn’t really comme on forums crying that tren destroyed their appetite lol

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Tren kills appetite? That would imply that it is liver toxic a bit, IMHO.

I also got ace laying around 😈... who knows whether it will be pinned or not though

maximillia

maximillia

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Tren kills appetite? That would imply that it is liver toxic a bit, IMHO.

I also got ace laying around 😈... who knows whether it will be pinned or not though
you are going to drink it? I knew there was something about you. :devilish:

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
you are going to drink it? I knew there was something about you. :devilish:
Hmmmm...no.

Original plan was to pin 25mg daily alongside test e. With the current situation unfolding it may be safe to say that if i decide to cycle ever again i will be compelled to use the things i have. Which means no prop or var unfortunately.

but i think it could work, 6-8 weeks, even with test E. Id est, if the plan is to run 300 test for, say, 7 weeks, i can pin 600mg 1st week. This gets me to full levels within a week. And then tren ace gets added in week 3, as i only have for 5 weeks at 25mg daily.

Rebuild

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

They filter the blood dude. Where do you get your info from? Have you even run gear before?

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
They filter the blood dude. Where do you get your info from? Have you even run gear before?
They filter the blood? Ok sure, have you ever donated blood before? You have to fill out a form and if you are on certain medications, you can't donate.

maximillia

maximillia

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Guys, I have something rather basic to ask. So, I can store gear in a syringe, yes? Like, If I am not going to inject the entire ampoule, I can store the rest in a syringe? Keep everything neat and tidy. Anything I should watch out for when I do this?
I had a vial so I didn't need to think about this before. Now, I will be starting with some 1 ml ampoules.

Why not just up the test?
Yeah, I will up it to 375mg.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
They filter the blood? Ok sure, have you ever donated blood before? You have to fill out a form and if you are on certain medications, you can't donate.
If you’re not willing to donate blood one day or another you should NEVER even think about running injectables.

Rebuild

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Yes I have donated blood several times. I only remember them asking about IV drug use and sex with prostitutes, but it has been a couple years.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yes I have donated blood several times. I only remember them asking about IV drug use and sex with prostitutes, but it has been a couple years.
One thing is certain: If they relied upon the honesty and responsibility of blood donors, over half of the people receiving blood products would be in serious trouble, or dead.

Last edited:
Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
One thing is certain: If they relied upon the honesty and responsibility of blood donors, over half of the people reviving blood products would be in serious trouble, or dead.
This.

maximillia

maximillia

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Guys, I have something rather basic to ask. So, I can store gear in a syringe, yes? Like, If I am not going to inject the entire ampoule, I can store the rest in a syringe? Keep everything neat and tidy. Anything I should watch out for when I do this?
I had a vial so I didn't need to think about this before. Now, I will be starting with some 1 ml ampoules.
So I am good to go?

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So I am good to go?
I have preloaded syringes before and had no issues. I wouldn’t leave it in there long as some of the solvents used in the gear can allegedly start to break down the rubber in the plunger or something. Even tho vials have rubber stoppers and it’s not an issue. How big are your amps?

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I have preloaded syringes before and had no issues. I wouldn’t leave it in there long as some of the solvents used in the gear can allegedly start to break down the rubber in the plunger or something. Even tho vials have rubber stoppers and it’s not an issue. How big are your amps?
I would leave hcg in 0.9% NaCl solution up to 48 hours in the syringe in the fridge back in the day when i was on. I guess it should be fine with oils too, if there is benzyl alcohol in the solution.

@maximillia why not up to 500mg a week? 😆
1 amp 2 times per week, keeping it simple 💪

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would leave hcg in 0.9% NaCl solution up to 48 hours in the syringe in the fridge back in the day when i was on. I guess it should be fine with oils too, if there is benzyl alcohol in the solution.

That was going to be my suggestion if they were 250 amps. I’ve never used them but figured that’s probably what they were

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Reason i figured eq and deca with test is because there are a few pre made mxies by various sources that combine them that got me thinking.

Primo is a bit expensive
Masteron i hear is hell on the hairline
trenbelone is just supposed to be pure hell

hey on tren. I hear baldness is more likely but if its a 19nor like deca an npp why in the hell is it so much stronger and carry so many more sides?

I have not looked into dhb yet, but hear some use it when they cant handle tren so i might try that.

Johnnybravo421

Awards
So I am good to go?
My TRT clinic doesn’t send me home with vials they send me home with preloaded syringes. They told me it’s fine up to a month. I’ve saved some and used them at 2 months. Only thing I noticed was a slight tint change in the oil.

maximillia

maximillia

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
1 ml ampoules. I think it will be fine considering I am leaving them only for a day.

maximillia

maximillia

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

That's another solution. I dunno. I think 375mg is fine, I just want to see what kind of gains I can make. Want to use as little as possible for the maximum effect. Use more in future cycles. btw, EQ is supposed to have minimal DHT activity yes? That's what I read. I guess I am limiting the test to have as little DHT activity as possible too.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
That's another solution. I dunno. I think 375mg is fine, I just want to see what kind of gains I can make. Want to use as little as possible for the maximum effect. Use more in future cycles. btw, EQ is supposed to have minimal DHT activity yes? That's what I read. I guess I am limiting the test to have as little DHT activity as possible too.
But as other said, EQ is a long ester and takes a while to kick in and even longer to see results. Personally, it sounds as too much hassle to me 😀... as it takes so long to build up and also as long to clear the body...not ideal for someone who is cycling imho.

For the same reason over here where i live deca gets a lot of flak. Again, not ideal for someone who wants to get in, get a boost, come off and successfully have natural production kick in again.