Terminater salvation

brk_nemesis

brk_nemesis

yea!!!!!
Awards
  • Established
Anyone else go see it on opening night?

I would have to say I went in with low expectations so I would not be disappointed and overall ....I think it was a very good movie, and it surely will be on my dvd shelf in the future. BTW Arnold makes a CGI cameo!!!!!

Thoughts and opinions?

0-hero

0-hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Can you guys please start with a spoiler warning if you drop any bombs?

Im looking to find out if its any good...

Wolverine broke my heart lol.

Can someone give pros and cons, or is it not possible without giving the story away.

Chops89

Chops89

Awards
  • Established
I saw it at midnight. I went in with some high expectations, and I'd say they were met. I really liked the movie. It's definitely on a completely different level than the first 3 so it's not easy to really compare it to those. There are a lot of references to the first 2 movies, some kind of subtle. I'll definitely be picking up the DVD.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We're taking the kids tomorrow...any inappropriate scenes?

brk_nemesis

brk_nemesis

yea!!!!!
Awards
  • Established
no inappropriate scenes,.... the fighting and battles are intense but no dismemberment or any gruesome stuff, hence the rating. If your a fan of the series you'll spot little things from the first two movies like chops said. All in all, think of the first to movies as suspense-action movies and think of the third as more of a war movie. Its really hard to compare it to the first two as its an entirely different style of movie- dark and gritty, with some nice battle scenes.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can't freakin' wait to see this. I'll probably be going to see it tomorrow.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm headed out to see it in an hour. Feedback to follow.

F

Flyers2385

Awards
I enjoyed the movie. Didn't much care for the cgi Arnold. Liked Christian bale, and some parts had me thinking of transformers or batman. Christian bale did the deep raspy voice a few times like batman and the motorcycles were batman like. Overall an enjoyable action movie.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It was a decent movie. Although, not as good as i would have thought to be honest. Pretty good action scenes, but i thought the story was kind of weak. Not a bad movie though; just not what i had imagined it would be.

I like christain bale as an actor, but god damn he needs to can that raspy voice crap...

Lacradocious

Lacradocious

Awards
  • Established
I thought it was a well made movie as far as the presentation, action, and scenery. I thought the story line was lacking though. Bale was alright, but Sam Worthington was pretty good. Anton Yelchin seems like to much of a wuss to play Reese and he sounds like a squeek toy on top of that.

It was a decent movie. My girlfriend thought it was really good all around.

B

BoyFromAus

Awards
  • Established
yea i'm dyin to see this.. it's not out in australia for til early june, if i'm correct.

ay Chops, when you say it's on a different level.. you saying it's much better?... or is it just very different as a story?

brk_nemesis

brk_nemesis

yea!!!!!
Awards
  • Established
It was a decent movie. Although, not as good as i would have thought to be honest. Pretty good action scenes, but i thought the story was kind of weak. Not a bad movie though; just not what i had imagined it would be.

I like christain bale as an actor, but god damn he needs to can that raspy voice crap...
I liked it and went in the same as you, and left thinking maybe it could have been better. It wasn't til I got home that I realized I was comparing it to T2,... which is a classic. Its just like there is no predator movie that will ever come out that will beat the original predator with Arnold,.... same concept.

I like christian bale's movies, but still laugh at the "raspy voice" jokes and spoofs like what Irish posted. He just needs to speak regularly, have the welsh accent and be done with it instead of using the fake, deep, " Im not wearing hockey pads" voice, lol. The movie "Reign of Fire" would be a good example of his better voice.

Chops89

Chops89

Awards
  • Established
yea i'm dyin to see this.. it's not out in australia for til early june, if i'm correct.

ay Chops, when you say it's on a different level.. you saying it's much better?... or is it just very different as a story?
I meant it's a very different type of story. The first ones were all about time travel and changing the future. This one, not so much.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Supplements 0
Liquid13 General Chat 13
slow-mun General Chat 9