TERMINATE by Hard Rock Supplements

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have been given the opportunity to test out this new product from Hard Rock Supplements by @LeanEngineer and @Afi140. Terminate has a solid ingredients list and I am looking forward to the results!

Currently running TRT at 200mg/week with very minimal usage of exemestane. I will try to eliminate (or Terminate) any AI use whilst using this product, if possible. I have been using boron at 3mg per day but will be dropping this as it is included at a higher dose in this product. Once again I do have faith in the mix of ingredients here and would be very keen to take time of aromasin.

36 years old male with over a decade of CONSISTENT training, but I have been strength training since middle school. Started TRT protocol at age 34 and haven’t looked back.

Dosing will begin tomorrow morning at the recommended 2 caps per day. This creates a 30 day log as is.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Final Review:

I was given the opportunity to log Terminate by Hard Rock Supplements for 30 days. I have previous experience with arimistane products but it has been over 4 years since I have used this compound. I always used arimistane as an addition to supplement recovery after prohormone cycles during PCT. at his time was different as I am now on TRT and hoped to experience less use of an AI throughout.

The ingredient profile of this product has great synergy. The addition of boron and boron glycinate was well thought as it aids significantly in elevating free test. I did increase water intake significantly as arimistane does have a “drying out” effect, this was evident around my abdomen and shoulders. Libido was also spiked during use of this product as well, always a welcomed side effect. Some users of arimistane products experience dried and achey joints though I did not or have ever felt these sides, perhaps fluid intake is the culprit?

Overall, this product shined for me. I was able to drop exemestane dosage altogether for this run. I would highly recommend this as an addition to those on TRT who wish to have a break from their AI. I may try this product in the future while on cycle to see how it holds up in the fray of things. 10/10 in my book! Props to Hard Rock Supplements and thanks again to @LeanEngineer and @Afi140 for allowing me to take this product for a ride!

Last edited:
Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
In! Bottles look tight! Looking forward to your log bro

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i'm in!!!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In on this for sure! Bottle definitely looks sick!

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Alright, so I began my first dose this morning (2 caps as recommended). It’s been a great while since I have used anything that has arimistane and I am asking myself “why?”

The last time I used any arimistane was definitely back in my prohormone days during pct. I always responded very well to it and granted that it is an OTC product, it is highly effective. I suppose I just kind of forgot about it when I began TRT. I have a good feeling this is going to be a noble experiment…

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
HMMMMM... been thinking about an estrogen control supp. Following!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

They do have a sale through today. 40% off, use code: TERMINATE40
This! Not too much time left to snag a bottle while the sale lasts.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Only day two of Terminate but no issues so far. I realize some can experience a bit of joint dryness due to arimistane but I am feeling none of that. Had a nice little energy pop in training this morning but too soon to say anything definitively.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Forgot to post bodyweight in intro. Currently at 230, eating in surplus and trying to get back to around 240. Slow and clean.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Only day two of Terminate but no issues so far. I realize some can experience a bit of joint dryness due to arimistane but I am feeling none of that. Had a nice little energy pop in training this morning but too soon to say anything definitively.
Keep us posted on that. It always gave a better look, drier, but some products messed with my joints and others didn’t.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Keep us posted on that. It always gave a better look, drier, but some products messed with my joints and others didn’t.
It’s been so long that I can’t recall if I ever experienced this issue with arimistane personally. I have not been using krill oil for about a year now either as this seems to be the remedy. I miss it but my wife does not lol. It had odd repercussions with…. sexy stuff.

Last edited:
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Excited to see the results!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It’s been so long that I can’t recall if I ever recalled this issue with arimistane personally.
It seems to effect people differently for sure. Some react to it with dry achy joints and others are good to go.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I know True Shred and old age will dry my joints out a bit!
Fixed ;) Haha But in all seriousness yes true shred will dry them out a bit for most. Hopefully it's nothing a quality joint support supp can't help mitigate.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, I am one of those people who had great results off of arimistane but it would dry me out, and make my joints ache. Of course the increase in inflammation that comes along with most cortisol limiting products is what I think bit me more than low estro. I imagine that is probably what is happening with True Shred as well if it can cause some aching in the joints. Then again not real familiar with the ingredients in the product but would assume it effects cortisol as a MOA as well.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah, I am one of those people who had great results off of arimistane but it would dry me out, and make my joints ache. Of course the increase in inflammation that comes along with most cortisol limiting products is what I think bit me more than low estro. I imagine that is probably what is happening with True Shred as well if it can cause some aching in the joints. Then again not real familiar with the ingredients in the product but would assume it effects cortisol as a MOA as well.
I think you hit the nail on the head!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I think you hit the nail on the head!
Unfortunately that is one of the reasons I don't mess with it too much. I can handle low doses but everyone started putting high doses in everything with Arimistane and that made it a no go for me. I have the same issues with anything with AA in it too.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 5 of Terminate. Feeling/looking a bit drier (almost has a mast like feel) and libido is up. Last dose of AI was the day before I started dosing Terminate so tomorrow would be my typical AI day. Going to hold off, for science.

I do like the addition of 10mg boron to this product. Simple and effective. It seems to really pair nicely with androst.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 5 of Terminate. Feeling/looking a bit drier (almost has a mast like feel) and libido is up. Last dose of AI was the day before I started dosing Terminate so tomorrow would be my typical AI day. Going to hold off, for science.

I do like the addition of 10mg boron to this product. Simple and effective. It seems to really pair nicely with androst.
Nice!

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
IMG_7505.JPG

Got a little preworkout sample from Hard Rock as well. About to give it a little test. Will throw a little feedback in.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice bro. Look forward your feedback on both products
For sure! Will try PWO tomorrow morn.

Terminate is really treating me well this far! The coming week will be a big tell as far as estro regulation at TRT dose.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
View attachment 208476

Got a little preworkout sample from Hard Rock as well. About to give it a little test. Will throw a little feedback in.
Nice! Hope you enjoy the Seismic Surge. One of my favorite stimmed pre workout products for sure.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It's got a nice Kick !!

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice! Hope you enjoy the Seismic Surge. One of my favorite stimmed pre workout products for sure.
It's got a nice Kick !!
That’s an understatement lol. I should have gone with half dose, mind and body racing, didn’t want to leave but had to get to work.
I typically don’t use any stims anymore pwo. I have adopted a caffeine-post-workout philosophy to better transfer macros to muscle groups (pro tip from a trusted source). This stuff takes the cake. For those who enjoy a pwo kick this won’t let you down….. for hours lol. Taper was pleasant as well, no instant drop.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Terminate still going strong. Skin hardening, pumps sickening and have surpassed typical AI dosing day. No negatives thus far.
Nice! Gotta love it. Keep it up bro

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Terminate still going strong. Skin hardening, pumps sickening and have surpassed typical AI dosing day. No negatives thus far.
Glad it's treating you well so far!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
How’s it treating you boss?

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Approaching the 2 week mark since last dose of exemestane and this product is really starting to shine! The arimistane/boron combo seems to be working synergistically to regulate estrogen within normal ranges. By now I would typically begin feeling mild sides from aromatization, without a doubt.
If this action can be maintained through 4 weeks I will be using this product frequently during cruise times.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Approaching the 2 week mark since last dose of exemestane and this product is really starting to shine! The arimistane/boron combo seems to be working synergistically to regulate estrogen within normal ranges. By now I would typically begin feeling mild sides from aromatization, without a doubt.
If this action can be maintained through 4 weeks I will be using this product frequently during cruise times.
Nice! Love to hear it bro! Keep it up!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Glad to hear you'll be using it again if the progress continues!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Oh man, this kills me, makes me want to try it but arimistane is normally so hard on my connective tissue I am torn. If I could use it without the pain and discomfort I would love arimistane.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Oh man, this kills me, makes me want to try it but arimistane is normally so hard on my connective tissue I am torn. If I could use it without the pain and discomfort I would love arimistane.
What mg mark do you typically experience sides?