Tell us your BPS experience and you could win

My experiences with BPS are Combustion, Endosurge and Vanillean.

The original Endosurge was probably the best thing I have ever used for sleep and libido. The dreams I got from it were crazy (you can find my review on here).

Combustion was legit. Unfortunately I didn't notice anything from Vanillean.

I should get a free product because me and Jim have a special bond.
 
My experiences with BPS are Combustion, Endosurge and Vanillean.

The original Endosurge was probably the best thing I have ever used for sleep and libido. The dreams I got from it were crazy (you can find my review on here).

Combustion was legit. Unfortunately I didn't notice anything from Vanillean.

I should get a free product because me and Jim have a special bond.

Lol, not special enough for you to send me norcodrene to beta test!


There's actually a combustion reformulation that should be released in the [near] future, what would you guess shipping would cost to get it to you when it comes out?
 
Lol, not special enough for you to send me norcodrene to beta test!


There's actually a combustion reformulation that should be released in the [near] future, what would you guess shipping would cost to get it to you when it comes out?

The only time we had sufficient quantity of Norcodrene to sample was so close to having the bottles ready it made no sense to send any out. Mine were shipped only about two days before the insider sale lol.

A while ago, when Nate from AI sent me one bottle of something I remember the shipping being $8~. I am not sure how close it is to now as I use international shipping as an excuse to order in bulk.

BPS have an EU distributor though. Don't be shy. ;)
 
The only time we had sufficient quantity of Norcodrene to sample was so close to having the bottles ready it made no sense to send any out. Mine were shipped only about two days before the insider sale lol.

A while ago, when Nate from AI sent me one bottle of something I remember the shipping being $8~. I am not sure how close it is to now as I use international shipping as an excuse to order in bulk.

BPS have an EU distributor though. Don't be shy. ;)

Excuses, excuses.


I saw other people that had it!


Lol, it would probably be cheaper for me to mail one out myself than it would be to buy one to send to your address.
 
Excuses, excuses.


I saw other people that had it!


Lol, it would probably be cheaper for me to mail one out myself than it would be to buy one to send to your address.

Came into this thread hoping for some BPS love and left after receiving a scalding from a BPS rep.

I am sorry that you don't want me to be a dedicated BPS fan, Jim. ;)
 
Came into this thread hoping for some BPS love and left after receiving a scalding from a BPS rep.

I am sorry that you don't want me to be a dedicated BPS fan, Jim. ;)

Hmmm, so you don't want to try a bottle of the combustion reformulation? :D
 
I am going to PM a gentleman with manners instead.

Where is Tom? Maybe he can restore my faith.
 
Just dropping by to give my $0.02. I'll OEP it short and sweet.....

Ate like a typical American between thanksgiving and New Years with a week of gorging in cancun....I gained 4lbs while taking DCP2.0 on a lean bulking diet

fail......with the weather we are having in indiana you come on here posting about cancun, lol.

that is fantastic results, dw!!!

this is the month i start dcp 2.0.
 
fail......with the weather we are having in indiana you come on here posting about cancun, lol. that is fantastic results, dw!!! this is the month i start dcp 2.0.

I live in Cleveland brosif. Since I've gotten back it's either been -20 with the windchill or a blizzard when the air temp gets above 15....first day it's hasn't been either in as long as I came remember. It's 39 and rainy
 
I live in Cleveland brosif. Since I've gotten back it's either been -20 with the windchill or a blizzard when the air temp gets above 15....first day it's hasn't been either in as long as I came remember. It's 39 and rainy

lol....you have a winter storm headed your way? rumor is we may get 17 inches of snow or an ice storm, either way weatherman says it aint gonna be pretty....

on the brightside, this is the 1st year of family business of snow removal and salting, we are making MONEY!!!!

crazy weather, eh?
 
I am in a generous mood this evening.


The winners are..


ALL OF YOU.

1 condition though. You guys pick. I can either pick 1 person and i pay for shipping or all of you can receive a product (eventually...i only get a certain amount each month) but you PayPal me the shipping money ($6-$8 for USPS priority).
 
I am in a generous mood this evening.

The winners are..

ALL OF YOU.

1 condition though. You guys pick. I can either pick 1 person and i pay for shipping or all of you can receive a product (eventually...i only get a certain amount each month) but you PayPal me the shipping money ($6-$8 for USPS priority).

Geez that is generous! I really need some dermacrine, which would be logged of course...
 
I am in a generous mood this evening.


The winners are..


ALL OF YOU.

1 condition though. You guys pick. I can either pick 1 person and i pay for shipping or all of you can receive a product (eventually...i only get a certain amount each month) but you PayPal me the shipping money ($6-$8 for USPS priority).



Cool but I don't have/use paypal. I could still pay a different way though.
 
I am in a generous mood this evening.


The winners are..


ALL OF YOU.

1 condition though. You guys pick. I can either pick 1 person and i pay for shipping or all of you can receive a product (eventually...i only get a certain amount each month) but you PayPal me the shipping money ($6-$8 for USPS priority).

I'll definitely paypal you shipping, but I feel kind of bad that you have to deliver to so many people. Is BPS helping you out at all or is this all your own compensation? If you give me a sales email, I'll back you up :)
 
I'll definitely paypal you shipping, but I feel kind of bad that you have to deliver to so many people. Is BPS helping you out at all or is this all your own compensation? If you give me a sales email, I'll back you up :)

All on my own compensation. Would take a few months to get It all out but it will only go to the ppl who entered before tonight. BPS has to make money also :)

I just made a monthly order, I will be using 1 or 2 of the products but I will post back on here what I have when it comes in and we can go from there.
 
If it ends up being like 20 ppl, that would take 6 months to get out to so I may have to narrow it down to like 10 ppl area.
 
I'll give up my spot so someone else can experience a BPS product. I'm already a customer so there's no need to convince me.
 
I will look over everyone this weekend and select 10 people. If they do not want to pay for shipping, I will go to the next person
 
If you run out of paying guys I'll take a bottle of something, but consider me last. I'd hate to see your generosity wasted. ;)

Just pay some shipping, fellas.
 
Back
Top