Tell Us What You Would Like to see From SNS, CEL, Muscle Addiction, & XPG (2024 Edition)

ActionFigure3

Awards
Prime XT will be 180 capsules, whereas the original USP Labs Prime was 120 capsules, so ours will have 50% more per bottle.

1 Bottle - 49.99
3 Bottle Multi-Pack - 139.99
6 Bottle Multi-Pack - 269.99
12 Bottle Multi-Pack - 499.99

Then whatever intro discount we do off of that.
I’m ready to buy 12 bottles. I got absolutely jacked off of Prime back in the day. If it were the real deal and the same ingredient, I’m buying 12 without thinking twice. When can I buy? You have people ready!

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Looking forward to that release.

Cel and sns cooking up a lot this year, still a few things I’m really eager to try.

BigCatdaddy

Awards
I’m ready to buy 12 bottles. I got absolutely jacked off of Prime back in the day. If it were the real deal and the same ingredient, I’m buying 12 without thinking twice. When can I buy? You have people ready!
I wonder if it was ever tested

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If you mean the OG Prime for adulteration, people don’t seem to be aware of it.

But we’re all about to find out in the coming months after Prime XT drops exactly what Trib Aqua does and does not do. Then we will all know if it really is a useful tool, or if the old Prime was benefitting people through something else.

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you mean the OG Prime for adulteration, people don’t seem to be aware of it.

But we’re all about to find out in the coming months after Prime XT drops exactly what Trib Aqua does and does not do. Then we will all know if it really is a useful tool, or if the old Prime was benefitting people through something else.
Earlier in this thread Steve noted that another brand carried the same ingredient and I believe he noted, it was from the same supplier, and the owner of that company said that almost unanimously, his users all experienced the same benefits that original prime users did. Steve noted a few replies back that this is in fact, from the same supplier

Last edited:

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Serious question….can I apply Ab-solved to my hammer stick to get it more shredded and vascular?

ActionFigure3

Awards
I remember that and that's one reason we went with the 180 capsule size - so people could do the full 6 caps and still have a 1 month supply.

I hope this will sell well and that we can make it a part of the normal product lineup.
When are we able to buy?? Today? This week?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Didn’t Prime have another ingredient as well? Chebulic myrobalan ?
This has been beat to death - they did a proprietary blend of Tribulus Aquaticus and Chebulic myrobalan.

When Precision Research brought it back, they did just the Tribulus Aquaticus portion and people responded as good, if not better.

The Chebulic is a lot cheaper raw material - if people are going to complain about it not being in there, heck, we could have prop blended it like they did and increased our margin by quite a bit - but assumed people would actually prefer transparent dosing on the active ingredient that works.

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This has been beat to death - they did a proprietary blend of Tribulus Aquaticus and Chebulic myrobalan.

When Precision Research brought it back, they did just the Tribulus Aquaticus portion and people responded as good, if not better.

The Chebulic is a lot cheaper raw material - if people are going to complain about it not being in there, heck, we could have prop blended it like they did and increased our margin by quite a bit - but assumed people would actually prefer transparent dosing on the active ingredient that works.
Gotcha!!! Bottle ordered from Dps ! Thanks Steve

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What are the thoughts of 7-oxo vs 7-keto? Both bring transdermals.
They are the same thing.

7-Keto is the branded name of 7-OXO.

Lonza holds the name rights to 7-Keto and they have stated over and over that they do not allow companies to use the 7-Keto branded name in topical products. I'm aware, and they're aware, that some companies do do that, but its against their policies to allow it.

I have a good relationship with Lonza and am respectful of their policies, and therefore we name it by its actual name, 7-OXO.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It will be listed on the site along with the multi-packs and sales within the next hour or so. I will update this thread as soon as we have it live and the intro thread ready .

akboom87

akboom87

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
We will be doing the launch in just a few moments, including full write up and intro sales.
Hopefully you didn’t mind me sharing that it was up and live on there site.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Serious question….can I apply Ab-solved to my hammer stick to get it more shredded and vascular?
In theory, it would help with that.

Whether it would irritate your skin would depend on the individual and how sensitive your skin is. Ab-Solved is a fairly gentle carrier especially bc of the Punicic Acid.

I haven't heard of anyone doing it, so if you do, I'd be curious if you see a difference. The only one I've heard of anyone applying to that area is Pump Gel.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hopefully you didn’t mind me sharing that it was up and live on there site.
No, its fine. They weren't supposed to have turned it live yet, but its okay.

I'm working on getting all the listings turned live and the sale codes and promos created on the site.

We will have a promo code and there will also be some freebies with larger orders.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Prime XT - Available Now!

Intro & Promo Thread:

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The link and the sale is live now.

Major discount on the 12 bottle multi-packs and 3 free items too.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I was just going through some old posts and requests from different threads .. and im sure there are others who feel like me too

truly appreciate @sns8778 to put out our requests .. understanding that sometimes to deliver quality products can take time .. but all worth the wait in the end and still find time family for friends and to respond here.

people wanted anacyclus, Symplocos , peak02, phosphatic acid , trib aqua along with others .. and request were delivered

so thank you again.

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is there any anti estrogen ingredients worth putting in a topical?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Is there any anti estrogen ingredients worth putting in a topical?
No, not in my opinion.

Inhibit-E is such an effective and popular product that we get referrals from HRT clinics for people to use it; I think that speaks volumes about how effective it is. Plus, its versatile and can be used for PCT, with HRT, or as part of a natural hormone optimization cycle because of how it helps to modulate estrogen, promote estrogen metabolism, and optimize proper testosterone to estrogen ratio.

And all that for 29.99 per month or less.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I know there are lots of things in the pipeline and I don't want it to sound like I am rushing or pushing, but personally hope the electrolyte product isn't super far away. Finally starting to warm up here a bit and it is something I could always use a ton of during the warmer months.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I know there are lots of things in the pipeline and I don't want it to sound like I am rushing or pushing, but personally hope the electrolyte product isn't super far away. Finally starting to warm up here a bit and it is something I could always use a ton of during the warmer months.
We have approved several flavors of the flavor samples as ready to go into production.

The thing I've been hesitant on is that I haven't tried a lot of other brands electrolytes because, no disrespect meant, but there just isn't much to the formulas. For ours, I was very specific with the minerals, percentages, etc. - and I think it tastes good, but I know some of the ones out are basically flavor with salt and when using quality minerals like the Albion ones, its not going to taste as good as if was just salt. So that has me second guessing if I need to try some other brands first, or move forward with a couple flavors and see how the feedback is.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
We have approved several flavors of the flavor samples as ready to go into production.

The thing I've been hesitant on is that I haven't tried a lot of other brands electrolytes because, no disrespect meant, but there just isn't much to the formulas. For ours, I was very specific with the minerals, percentages, etc. - and I think it tastes good, but I know some of the ones out are basically flavor with salt and when using quality minerals like the Albion ones, its not going to taste as good as if was just salt. So that has me second guessing if I need to try some other brands first, or move forward with a couple flavors and see how the feedback is.
Ya most of them just seem like some flavored salt water. 😅

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ya most of them just seem like some flavored salt water. 😅
I'm looking at doing 2 variants of the same product - one will be a high sodium to potassium and then the other will be a higher potassium to sodium ratio for the people that don't want high sodium.

I know the high sodium is what most of the bodybuilding market wants, but there are a lot of people that don't - hence why Body Armor is so popular.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm looking at doing 2 variants of the same product - one will be a high sodium to potassium and then the other will be a higher potassium to sodium ratio for the people that don't want high sodium.

I know the high sodium is what most of the bodybuilding market wants, but there are a lot of people that don't - hence why Body Armor is so popular.
Ya I'll be down for both. :)

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

One for when they’re taking an ARB with their steroids, and one for when they’re not
#jokingbutactuallynotatall

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

For what it's worth I have "everyday people" that are buying Core Nut. hydrate and they like the taste with zero complaints. This one is better on the minerals than most and these are absolutely NOT hardcore supp. consumers. One couple is 70+ who is buying these.

I think the "alternative" high potassium version is a good idea for those who subscribe to "salt bad" which is going to be a fair percentage of the general consuming public.

I would be interested in the high sodium as I am usually too low on my sodium, even my bloodwork shows this despite what should be adequate consumption.

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
I would be interested in the high sodium as I am usually too low on my sodium, even my bloodwork shows this despite what should be adequate consumption.
hyponatremia can be caused by excessive water consumption or low aldosterone

slimsaw00

Awards
  • Established
So I just want to share that Sleep Assist is legit! Initially I used two caps right from the get-go, but have found that 1 cap works great. At this dosing 1 or 2 caps it is an incredible value for a sleep support product. Highly recommended!!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So I just want to share that Sleep Assist is legit! Initially I used two caps right from the get-go, but have found that 1 cap works great. At this dosing 1 or 2 caps it is an incredible value for a sleep support product. Highly recommended!!
Thank you so much for posting your feedback. I'm really glad that you enjoy it.

If you don't mind and have time, would you mind posting that in the Sleep Assist XT thread:

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Cistanche XT - Back in Stock

For a limited time, save 20% off with coupon code: backinstock20

Cistanche XT:
  • Normal price: 34.99
  • Price w coupon code: 27.99 (save 7.00)

Cistanche XT - 3 Bottles
  • Normal Price: 99.99 (save 5.00)
  • Price w coupon code: 79.99 (save an additional 20.00 for a total savings of 25.00)

Cistanche XT - 6 Bottles
  • Normal Price: 179.99 (save 29.95)
  • Price w coupon code: 143.99 (save an additional 36.00 for a total savings of 65.95)

Cistanche XT - 12 Bottles
  • Normal Price: 329.99 (save 89.89)
  • Price w coupon code: 263.99 (save an additional 66.00 for a total savings of 155.89