Tell Us What You Would Like to See From SNS & CEL (2021 Edition)

Alex281

Alex281

Awards
  • Established
I would love to see a comprehensive prebiotic product with the following ingredients :

Xylooligosaccharides
Fructooligosaccharides
Galactooligosaccharides
MicrobiomeX
Preforpro

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Some new products recently released

july4th sale until 7th
Code: july4th30

Mitoburn - LBaiba
TTA - Tetradecylthioacetic Acid
Recomp20 - Symplocos + Cocoabuterol

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What about a product that helps to increase Brown Fat ??

tenorguy33

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Have you looked into their paradoxine product? Converting white fat to brown is one of the MOA’s of Grains of Paradise. SNS has a great dosage compared to competitors and at a good price (as always).

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I would love to see a comprehensive prebiotic product with the following ingredients :

Xylooligosaccharides
Fructooligosaccharides
Galactooligosaccharides
MicrobiomeX
Preforpro
Thank you for your post. I'd be curious to hear your reasons for wanting those specific ingredients. And I want to specify I'm not asking that in a bad way; I'm legitimately curious. I've been considering doing a comprehensive product similar to this but with some differences. I haven't made a 100% final decision yet so I'm definitely open for discussion on this subject.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Tenorguy33 beat me to it about Paradoxine which we use in Lean Edge and also offer as a standalone Paradoxine product.

Were there any other ingredients you were thinking on for that purpose?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Have you looked into their paradoxine product? Converting white fat to brown is one of the MOA’s of Grains of Paradise. SNS has a great dosage compared to competitors and at a good price (as always).
Thank you!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Tenorguy33 beat me to it about Paradoxine which we use in Lean Edge and also offer as a standalone Paradoxine product.

Were there any other ingredients you were thinking on for that purpose?
Caffeine, P-Synephrine, Tyrosine, L-Dopa, Ursolic Acid, Bile Acids, Kaempferol, Oleuropein, Forskolin, Melatonin, Capsaicin, Ginger, Cinnamon, Piperine. The idea came from an article written by Michael J. Rudolph Ph.D

jh1

jh1

Awards
  • Established
OK, so a little off topic so I'll do my best not to derail the thread, but had to give a shout out to Steve and SNS. I think most of us here are already familiar with the exemplary service SNS always provides, but yesterday Steve went above and beyond.

Long story kinda short, I had attempted to place an order on the SNS website (hadn't realized that Recomp20 and TTA 500 were available, so had to add some to the stash), but received an error message. Didn't think too much of it, figured the website might be having issues (it wasn't, totally user error), and I'd try again later. A few hours later my phone rang with a number I didn't recognize, so I let it go to voicemail assuming it was spam. Turns out the voicemail was from Steve, telling me he had noticed I was having difficulty placing an order, and that he had emailed me with a a solution to the issue, but wanted to call to make sure the email wasn't lost in my spam folder and didn't want me to miss the sale.

Mind you, this was after 8pm, from a guy who is still recovering from a horrific accident, and was physically in the warehouse packing boxes and making sure things were shipped promptly. Dude is a class act.

Wife is currently running Lean Edge and Mitoburn, I'm running Anacyclus XT and finishing my last bottle of Anabolic Effect. Immune Support and Focus XT are staples for both of us. Figured the Recomp20 and TTA would nicely hold me over until Anabolic XT drops.

Anyway, thank you Steve for both top notch products and service. Looking forward to the new releases!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
OK, so a little off topic so I'll do my best not to derail the thread, but had to give a shout out to Steve and SNS. I think most of us here are already familiar with the exemplary service SNS always provides, but yesterday Steve went above and beyond.

Long story kinda short, I had attempted to place an order on the SNS website (hadn't realized that Recomp20 and TTA 500 were available, so had to add some to the stash), but received an error message. Didn't think too much of it, figured the website might be having issues (it wasn't, totally user error), and I'd try again later. A few hours later my phone rang with a number I didn't recognize, so I let it go to voicemail assuming it was spam. Turns out the voicemail was from Steve, telling me he had noticed I was having difficulty placing an order, and that he had emailed me with a a solution to the issue, but wanted to call to make sure the email wasn't lost in my spam folder and didn't want me to miss the sale.

Mind you, this was after 8pm, from a guy who is still recovering from a horrific accident, and was physically in the warehouse packing boxes and making sure things were shipped promptly. Dude is a class act.

Wife is currently running Lean Edge and Mitoburn, I'm running Anacyclus XT and finishing my last bottle of Anabolic Effect. Immune Support and Focus XT are staples for both of us. Figured the Recomp20 and TTA would nicely hold me over until Anabolic XT drops.

Anyway, thank you Steve for both top notch products and service. Looking forward to the new releases!
WOW so awesome .. why we all love SNS and steve

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

I know what you mean, I had trouble placing an order and I sent him a PM on this board, I went back later and the order went right through, so I PM'd him and told him "Problem Solved" he sent me a PM with his personal Email and Cell phone number incase I ever have another problem................1st class dude and a first class company !!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Caffeine, P-Synephrine, Tyrosine, L-Dopa, Ursolic Acid, Bile Acids, Kaempferol, Oleuropein, Forskolin, Melatonin, Capsaicin, Ginger, Cinnamon, Piperine. The idea came from an article written by Michael J. Rudolph Ph.D
Interesting. I'll look the article up and check it out.

Lean Edge already contains a couple of those + Paradoxine.

And we're getting ready to release Forskolin XT, our Forskolin product featuring ForsLean 95%.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’d like to see some pro hormones come back.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Interesting. I'll look the article up and check it out.

Lean Edge already contains a couple of those + Paradoxine.

And we're getting ready to release Forskolin XT, our Forskolin product featuring ForsLean 95%.
I do have the new MitoBurn XT/TTA-500 Stack on the way !

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Thank you for the kind and thoughtful post. I really appreciate it. And I'm always glad to help in any way that I can :)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Received My Order Already !!!!!!!!!!! Thank you!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
All these SNS & CEL orders coming in, be sure to post the in the In The Mail thread so we can see your goodies !!

grovemule

grovemule

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

What are you getting from the anacyclus? Thinking of trying it.

ThaReal Big

ThaReal Big

Awards

I'm thinking of getting some Anacyclus XT. Can you give your feedback on it please! how it worked for you

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What are you getting from the anacyclus? Thinking of trying it.
I'm thinking of getting some Anacyclus XT. Can you give your feedback on it please! how it worked for you
Not him but I will give you my feedback…… Drastic increase in hunger, all day muscle fullness, lower rep range strength gains, and just thickness. Scale never moves much but every time I take Anacyclus (going back to anabeta) my long term training partner always ask me what am I taking so take that for what it’s worth

ThaReal Big

ThaReal Big

Awards
Not him but I will give you my feedback…… Drastic increase in hunger, all day muscle fullness, lower rep range strength gains, and just thickness. Scale never moves much but every time I take Anacyclus (going back to anabeta) my long term training partner always ask me what am I taking so take that for what it’s worth
Nice! that's enough information for me to hit that order Icon:cool: Going to stack it with my current Anabolic Effect & Optimize-T Run.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I don't need an increase in hunger, I'm always jealous of those folks that "Can't Gain Weight"

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Short and too the point and accurate to what I feel and I get people telling me the same

Def one to try for 8-12weeks if u have never ran anayclcus

I love it with anabolic effect .. but very versatile stack it with recomp if u are scary about binge eating :)

jh1

jh1

Awards
  • Established
Unlike most, I don't get a significant appetite increase. I do get significant strength gains and all day fullness, along with an improvement in body composition. Anacyclus stacked with Anabolic Effect is my favorite combo, but I also love each solo, with Anacyclus probably being my favorite.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 1 on Anacyclus XT and I got veins popping out on my calves and Quads! Crazy but I did train legs yesterday. If only I got this yesterday lol
haha think you can handle the pain ?

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Unlike most, I don't get a significant appetite increase. I do get significant strength gains and all day fullness, along with an improvement in body composition. Anacyclus stacked with Anabolic Effect is my favorite combo, but I also love each solo, with Anacyclus probably being my favorite.
Are you saying if you could only run one between AE and Anacyclus you would pick Anacyclus?

I’ve ran AE a few times and love the feeling, all day fullness for me. Is Anacyclus better?

jh1

jh1

Awards
  • Established
Are you saying if you could only run one between AE and Anacyclus you would pick Anacyclus?

I’ve ran AE a few times and love the feeling, all day fullness for me. Is Anacyclus better?
Yeah, if I had to pick only one I'd go with Anacyclus, but it would be a tough call. I absolutely love Anabolic Effect, but with Anacyclus XT I feel like I'm continually able to add weight to my lifts, which gives it a slight edge

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
@sns8778 Can you stack TTA-500 with GlycoPhase ?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@sns8778 Can you stack TTA-500 with GlycoPhase ?
SNS can probably go all in depth .. from my research, i have not stacked them but i dont see any issues ..its a fatty acid

studies have proven that it may lower cholestrol, aids in fat loss ..also on the label it suggests to stack them :)

p.s i havent ran the stack, maybe someone else here has back in the day and can chime in if they had stacked tta w/ other GDA's maybe.

offredjo

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hi @sns8778,
I placed an order on July 5th and I still haven’t received my order (#4438). Tracking says there is an issue. I placed two orders after that on July 10th and I have received both those already. For some reason I just haven’t received order 4438. Can you please assist?

Best,
John

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hi @sns8778,
I placed an order on July 5th and I still haven’t received my order (#4438). Tracking says there is an issue. I placed two orders after that on July 10th and I have received both those already. For some reason I just haven’t received order 4438. Can you please assist?

Best,
John
I'm sure they will get you taken care of.

tenorguy33

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hi @sns8778,

Best,
John
Best to send SNS a private message or hit up the “contact us” link on SNS website. They are awesome and will definitely get you taken care of.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hi @sns8778,

Best,
John
@offredjo , i went ahead and fwd your question over to SNS .. ill keep you posted via PM .. if you dont hear back from anyone today .. feel free to message me tommorow for a reminder to recheck again.

Thanks.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
@offredjo , i went ahead and fwd your question over to SNS .. ill keep you posted via PM .. if you dont hear back from anyone today .. feel free to message me tommorow for a reminder to recheck again.

Thanks.
Good Man !!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Nice! that's enough information for me to hit that order Icon:cool: Going to stack it with my current Anabolic Effect & Optimize-T Run.
That will make for an excellent stack.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hi @sns8778,

Best,
John
In your case, I'll be glad to help you but not in this thread. I'll check your tracking and then send you an email to the email that you used on the order. If you don't have an email from me within an hour or two, check your spam/junk mail please.

----------------------

Not directed at you - but just using your post as an example.....

Anyone with order related questions, please contact the company directly through the website or me via email. Contacting me via pm is fine also but I don't check pm's every day and sometimes not for days at a time; so if you go that route, just know I'm not ignoring you.

But please, please, a public forum is not the best place to ask about order information. It may give the impression that we're ignoring you or something when in fact we just simply haven't received any inquiry from you.

Also, its a common thing for people to say they didn't receive an order confirmation or tracking - the website sends those out automatically, they just often go to people's spam/junk mail and that's something we don't have any control over.

I'm always glad to help in any way that I can.

offredjo

Awards
  • First Up Vote
In your case, I'll be glad to help you but not in this thread. I'll check your tracking and then send you an email to the email that you used on the order. If you don't have an email from me within an hour or two, check your spam/junk mail please.

----------------------

Not directed at you - but just using your post as an example.....

Anyone with order related questions, please contact the company directly through the website or me via email. Contacting me via pm is fine also but I don't check pm's every day and sometimes not for days at a time; so if you go that route, just know I'm not ignoring you.

But please, please, a public forum is not the best place to ask about order information. It may give the impression that we're ignoring you or something when in fact we just simply haven't received any inquiry from you.

Also, its a common thing for people to say they didn't receive an order confirmation or tracking - the website sends those out automatically, they just often go to people's spam/junk mail and that's something we don't have any control over.

I'm always glad to help in any way that I can.
I just want to say that @sns8778 emailed me directly and addressed the shipping issue. SNS clearly provides great customer service along with its great products.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I just want to say that @sns8778 emailed me directly and addressed the shipping issue. SNS clearly provides great customer service along with its great products.
Thank you for posting that. I hope that you don't mind if I clarify for anyone reading but we had shipped the order the day it was placed but UPS lost the shipment. Unfortunately, we don't normally know this until someone lets us know, which in this case was today; so as soon as we found out, we filed a claim with UPS and re-shipped it.

I just didn't want anyone to think we didn't ship it out on our end for some reason.

Alex281

Alex281

Awards
  • Established
Thank you for your post. I'd be curious to hear your reasons for wanting those specific ingredients. And I want to specify I'm not asking that in a bad way; I'm legitimately curious. I've been considering doing a comprehensive product similar to this but with some differences. I haven't made a 100% final decision yet so I'm definitely open for discussion on this subject.
The main goal is to indigenously increase presence of akkermansia muciniphila and SCFA producing bacterias in the gut.
You can read logs/reviews for Pendulum Akkermansia, its a game changer for people with food allergies, IBS, obesity, even anti-aging and anti diabetic effects of Metformin are associated with the growth of this specific bacteria. But the problem with Pendulum product and any other probiotic bacteria, it doesn’t colonize in the gut, so the one would need to keep taking it chronically to keep the positive effects.

Combination of Inulin+XOS+FOS+GOS is really synergistic.
I’ve been taking a combination of these ingridients for almost 3 month, and euphoria/good mood is so profound that I can’t believe there’s no products with them.

The reason for not including stuff like L-glutamine, zinc L carnosine is because of their limited and temporary effects and they don’t “work” with the root of problems (overgrowth of “bad” bacteria )

Last edited:
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The main goal is to indigenously increase presence of akkermansia muciniphila and SCFA producing bacterias in the gut.
You can read logs/reviews for Pendulum Akkermansia, its a game changer for people with food allergies, IBS, obesity, even anti-aging and anti diabetic effects of Metformin are associated with the growth of this specific bacteria. But the problem with Pendulum product and any other probiotic bacteria, it doesn’t colonize in the gut, so the one would need to keep taking it chronically to keep the positive effects.

I’ve been taking a combination of these ingridients for almost 3 month, and euphoria/good mood is so profound that I can’t believe there’s no products with them.

The reason for not including stuff like L-glutamine, zinc L carnosine is because of their limited and temporary effects and they don’t “work” with the root of problems (overgrowth of “bad” bacteria )
Sounds Good ?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Thank you for the detailed information.

The probiotic/prebiotic, etc. category has definitely exploded over the last 5 years and there is an overwhelming number of options to choose from.

On our end, I'm looking at doing at least 2 different types of products, an overall gut health product and then a product that has one of more sources of a probiotic, a prebiotic, a postbiotic, and a parabiotic all in one product.

Tributyrin is a very popular ingredient in the overall gut health market with several different branded options available. I think we're going to do a Tributyrin using NNB's NewBiome ingredient. It has a 50% standardization and doesn't have as bad of a smell as some Tributyrin's do.

Pendulum does a great job marketing their ingredient that you mentioned. The problem is that they do such a good job its really hard to decipher which reviews are real and which are part of their marketing. Same for the website write ups on the ingredient - everywhere you see it, it links back to theirs so its really hard to know what's legit and what's a sales pitch. I'll put it on my list to do some more looking into for sure. I have food allergies myself so I'm always interested in learning anything that will help but also always very skeptical if anything actually will.