Tell Us What You Would Like to See From SNS & CEL (2021 Edition)

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Haha better deal than Tiffany’s... although I do like their breakfast XD

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Any ETA on libido boost xt and the blood pressure supp?
Blood Pressure Support XT - We had labels and renders and was ready to run this and at the last second, I held off bc I saw some data on a really great new branded ingredient that I wanted to include. Good enough that I was willing to be out of over 1k worth of money spent on labels and renders to be able to reformulate to include it. It will still have the same product backbone, just adding one more really cool thing to it. The labels are being re-run so best guess is 4 to 6 weeks, maybe sooner.

Libido Support XT - I'm not sure yet. I have a tentative formula I'm waiting for a quote on. But we still have to release Optimize-T first and space it out a while from that. Best guess is 2 to 3 months on this.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I believe Nordstrom offers one.

They call it a "Shoe Sale".
You're not implying that a woman's libido can in any way be related to you buying something for them are you? 😇

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What’s the formula going to look like for the endurance supplement? Extremely interested. Love the products!
Wow, sounds exciting! Can you at least give a couple of the hard hitting/key ingredients in it? Give us a little something, I just spent over $300 on your supplements haha
@ActionFigure3

I quoted these posts over from another thread because I don't remember if I discussed the endurance product any at all in this thread yet.

The premise of this product is to be the perfect endurance base formula for both cardiovascular and muscular endurance.

This product will be designed to be great for athletes and fitness enthusiasts from various sports - weight training, soccer, cycling, running, cross fit, basketball, and pretty much another other sport or by any person wanting to improve their cardiovascular and muscular endurance.

I don't want to announce the exact ingredients yet because I want to make 100% sure that we can get it flavored correctly with the current formula that I'm wanting to do.

There are a lot of great endurance ingredients available that aren't utilized correctly or efficiently to achieve the maximum benefits with them. One of the big reasons for this is that many people take them in pre-workouts and that's it. But if you look at the real studies on them, the studies are usually based on daily use and most people don't take a pre-workout every day.

So this product is for people that really want to achieve maximum endurance benefits and will provide all of these ingredients together in one complete formula that they can use daily to achieve maximum results.

Keep in mind though - this is a base formula for daily use. There are always things that could still be added. It's one of those things where you have to stop somewhere with ingredient additions in order to make something cost effective and that can still taste good. Because taste is extremely important with the endurance customer base.

It won't include things like Epicatechin from Epi-Plex or things like that because those are high cost items and more for muscular endurance. Things like that can definitely be stacked with it though; Epi-Plex is a daily use supplement for me.

Ziyo

Ziyo

Awards
Are you guys thinking of ever switching to veggie capsules with your products? @sns8778

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Are you guys thinking of ever switching to veggie capsules with your products? @sns8778
Quite a few of the products use veggie caps, but not all of them. I'm not sure if the veggies caps are something they're transitioning to altogether or if there are limitations to what types of products can use veggie caps versus standard.

dukes3577

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Steve @sns8778 do you think one scoop of each Focus XT, Energized Amino and 2 scoops of CM would mask just opening and adding Vasoforce XT caps in?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Steve @sns8778 do you think one scoop of each Focus XT, Energized Amino and 2 scoops of CM would mask just opening and adding Vasoforce XT caps in?
Steve can answer .. ill drop my quick thoughts on this as well ..

focus XT + energized amino ( i take it its 2 diff flavors ) or if your doing both Mango
focus XT ( green-mango Pineapple + mango iced tea )

you will have to play with water dosage to what you like .. i havent mixed the 2

but i have mixed ..

focusXT + CM + mcc ( masked great )
Energined amino + creatine + vasoXT ( masked okay .. think i added too much water but once you get it right i believe it will mask all tastes )

both of those are such great tasting products, sometimes it hurts to mix otherstuff lol

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
There is no benefit to opening the caps and drinking it. At best your saving a minute or two of the capsules dissolving in your stomach. 10/10 do not do it lol.
lol i think its more for a preworkout powder drink over time .. but yes i agree no point in doing it.. unless your extremely busy/lazy like me or swallowing down other pills and gets too much

sometimes ill just put a scoop/pills mixed in and just take it to work and add in just water to it before heading to gym ..so i think it has benefits both ways .. but yea you wont get "more gainz from powder vs pills ) lol

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
lol i think its more for a preworkout powder drink over time .. but yes i agree no point in doing it.. unless your extremely busy/lazy like me or swallowing down other pills and gets too much

sometimes ill just put a scoop/pills mixed in and just take it to work and add in just water to it before heading to gym ..so i think it has benefits both ways .. but yea you wont get "more gainz from powder vs pills ) lol
Knowing my clumsy ass I’d spend more time fiddling with the caps than just dropping them down the hatch haha

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Most all of the new products are being done in Veggie caps.

And we are switching over to Veggie Caps on a lot of the older existing sku's as we run out of labels. When we run labels, its not uncommon to order 5k to 10k labels at a time so it can take awhile for labels to run out on some things. So, while we do want to and are making the changes as we go, we're just doing it in a way to keep things cost effective and not throw out 10's of thousands of dollars worth of labels in the process.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm honestly not sure. VASO6 has a very potent taste to it and VasoForce XT has 600 mg. of it in there. Flavoring in general is a lot more complex than some people think it is. I spent 2 full days last week at a contract manufacturer working on flavor samples for upcoming products. I went there to do it in person bc some of them are going to be so hard to flavor.

I think the way you're talking about it would be tolerable but probably not taste good if that makes sense. I would stick to swallowing the capsules if it were me (coming from someone whose curious nature has led him to open caps of VasoForce XT before and try it haha).

Side note: I love mixing Citrulline Malate with Focus XT to give some of the flavors a more tart taste.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Cit mal powder has a great taste.

Full disclosure, I loved fresh lemon as a kid. And Warheads.
Absolutely agree. I love sour stuff.

I can dry swallow Citrulline Malate and have on a few occasions haha.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Citrulline Malate Powder is 2:1 (2 parts citrulline, 1 part malic acid)
I know everyone is pushing straight citrulline these days (it certainly works for the pump), but you really want that malate for the lactic buffer it provides. I mean you’re still going to get the enhanced pumps, but I actually want to be able to train harder too.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I know everyone is pushing straight citrulline these days (it certainly works for the pump), but you really want that malate for the lactic buffer it provides. I mean you’re still going to get the enhanced pumps, but I actually want to be able to train harder too.
I absolutely agree. I think a lot of people have gotten so caught up in the 'pumps' from Citrulline that they forget the performance advantages of Malic Acid. The pumps are nice, but what I want from Citrulline Malate is the ability to train longer, harder, and more intensely.

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I absolutely agree. I think a lot of people have gotten so caught up in the 'pumps' from Citrulline that they forget the performance advantages of Malic Acid. The pumps are nice, but what I want from Citrulline Malate is the ability to train longer, harder, and more intensely.
Sounds like the beginning of an ED ad haha

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Reactions: ZOO
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What do you guys think of Robuvit as a standalone?
I appreciate the suggestion on it though. It's been on my radar for awhile but hard to justify financially on this one.

It's a very expensive ingredient and its hard to compete on that with companies like Swanson who last I looked, I don't even see how they are profiting at all or even breaking even off of it. This is one of those cases where it looks like since Swanson is a big company, they may be giving them pricing that allows them to sell it for such a low price that they can sell it for less than others can have it made for.

I'll keep an eye on it though to see if things change.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It hurt my stomach something terrible.
I've heard that. And I've also heard of some people getting bad headaches from high doses.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah, not much bothers my stomach, but this wasn't even 'upset', it was actual pain, like someone stabbed me lol.
I've heard that from other people. It really makes me wonder what could cause that type of feeling.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just curious, never tried it but it looked good on paper.
I love it even at lower doses, but it is pretty expensive as an individual ingredient.

I find 300mg is helpful during periods of high stress and do notice better gym recovery and endurance at lower doses over a long time. It isn't mind blowing, but something I will use again and have used quite a bit of.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Most all of the new products are being done in Veggie caps.

And we are switching over to Veggie Caps on a lot of the older existing sku's as we run out of labels. When we run labels, its not uncommon to order 5k to 10k labels at a time so it can take awhile for labels to run out on some things. So, while we do want to and are making the changes as we go, we're just doing it in a way to keep things cost effective and not throw out 10's of thousands of dollars worth of labels in the process.
Cool. I prefer veggie caps.

Ziyo

Ziyo

Awards
I’m a bit late to this but..have you guys ever considered ursolic acid or turkesterone
Tho I know it would be quite expensive but still...
@sns8778

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’m a bit late to this but..have you guys ever considered ursolic acid or turkesterone
@sns8778
I think he might be looking at uroslic acid iirc. Not sure about Turkesterone though. It's one of those ingredients I'm super skeptical as being more hype than help. At least from a cost standpoint. But I could be wrong though.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@sns8778
We're looking into multiple options with Ursolic Acid products.

I've commented on Turkesterone extensively in some threads, but to recap is simply, legitimate quality Turkesterone raw materials that are the dosages used in the studies do no exist at a reasonable price. We could do what other brands do and offer just basic Turkesterone if people wanted, but I couldn't say how well it would or wouldn't work. Real highly extracted Turkesterone when I priced the legit raws costs would cost over 45.00 per bottle on just raw materials. It's debatable how good it is to begin with, and that grade may be okay for a single ingredient supplement, but no way it as a single ingredient would outperform Anabolic Effect, the upcoming Anabolic XT, or some of the other options we have coming and you can buy those cheaper than it would cost us to make the legit Turkesterone.

Thank you for the ideas though. I appreciate it. Keep them coming if you have more.

Ziyo

Ziyo

Awards
We're looking into multiple options with Ursolic Acid products.

I've commented on Turkesterone extensively in some threads, but to recap is simply, legitimate quality Turkesterone raw materials that are the dosages used in the studies do no exist at a reasonable price. We could do what other brands do and offer just basic Turkesterone if people wanted, but I couldn't say how well it would or wouldn't work. Real highly extracted Turkesterone when I priced the legit raws costs would cost over 45.00 per bottle on just raw materials. It's debatable how good it is to begin with, and that grade may be okay for a single ingredient supplement, but no way it as a single ingredient would outperform Anabolic Effect, the upcoming Anabolic XT, or some of the other options we have coming and you can buy those cheaper than it would cost us to make the legit Turkesterone.

Thank you for the ideas though. I appreciate it. Keep them coming if you have more.
Okay I see.
Regarding the new Anabolic XT..is it gonna be more powerful than AE?
I’ve never used AE but I’ve used another supplement which is similar to it and love it. I should be trying it soon enough. Having said that I really enjoy sns products and some of them are my staples and I’m liking what you guys are bringing to the table. Heaps of new releases and different varieties 👍🏻

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Okay I see.
Regarding the new Anabolic XT..is it gonna be more powerful than AE?
I’ve never used AE but I’ve used another supplement which is similar to it and love it. I should be trying it soon enough. Having said that I really enjoy sns products and some of them are my staples and I’m liking what you guys are bringing to the table. Heaps of new releases and different varieties 👍🏻
Anabolic XT will be completely different from Anabolic Effect. I don't view them as competing products at all. They could be stacked together or someone could cycle from one to the other.

I think you'll really enjoy Anabolic Effect. If you try it, please let me know how you like it.

And thank you, I really appreciate that. We are doing our best. If all goes well, I would expect 20+ more sku's out this year between the brands :)

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Anabolic XT will be completely different from Anabolic Effect. I don't view them as competing products at all. They could be stacked together or someone could cycle from one to the other.

I think you'll really enjoy Anabolic Effect. If you try it, please let me know how you like it.

And thank you, I really appreciate that. We are doing our best. If all goes well, I would expect 20+ more sku's out this year between the brands :)
Forgive me if it’s been said but is there a date yet of the next releases? Mainly Anabolic XT

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Forgive me if it’s been said but is there a date yet of the next releases? Mainly Anabolic XT
I don't like to give release dates because they always turn out wrong haha.

The reason for this is coming out with so much new stuff is a balancing act. We have to manage to keep stock of existing inventory while bringing out so many new items. So lets say I plan to have MitoBurn out in 4 weeks but run out of Inhibit-P or Cycle Assist, I have to put those in front of it because they're existing products and retailers get mad if you're launching new stuff while you're out of existing items that sell well. So then it comes off like I mislead on an ETA when it was really just a matter of prioritizing from a business perspective. I hope that makes sense.

So instead, I prefer to discuss new releases now in waves. Like wave one of this year was the 12 weeks of new releases. In wave 2, which kind of just started, there will be at least 12 more products. And Anabolic XT should be in this wave. My best guess is 4 to 6 weeks but I don't want to say that with 100% certainty.

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
I don't like to give release dates because they always turn out wrong haha.

The reason for this is coming out with so much new stuff is a balancing act. We have to manage to keep stock of existing inventory while bringing out so many new items. So lets say I plan to have MitoBurn out in 4 weeks but run out of Inhibit-P or Cycle Assist, I have to put those in front of it because they're existing products and retailers get mad if you're launching new stuff while you're out of existing items that sell well. So then it comes off like I mislead on an ETA when it was really just a matter of prioritizing from a business perspective. I hope that makes sense.

So instead, I prefer to discuss new releases now in waves. Like wave one of this year was the 12 weeks of new releases. In wave 2, which kind of just started, there will be at least 12 more products. And Anabolic XT should be in this wave. My best guess is 4 to 6 weeks but I don't want to say that with 100% certainty.
Totally makes sense. I appreciate the insight to how it works. Looking forward to seeing this wave released

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The new anabolic has been 4-6 weeks out for the last 4-6 weeks. Just pulling your chain @sns8778 but seriously, send it 😂

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@ironkill - for some reason it wouldn't let me quote your post so I'm just replying like this.

The post a couple posts up pretty much explains the delay. But I know you're joking with me.

We only use FDA registered GMP compliant manufacturing facilities. Part of this process is that runs have to be planned out - we get a really good number of products ran per week so we're thankful for that; but if we are allocated x amount of slots per week, and good sellers sell out, we normally have to bump back a new release because of that. It's unfortunate, but it makes retailers mad if we're trying to for example launch Anabolic XT and we are out of Anabolic Effect. Plus it could give customers the wrong perception that we may be discontinuing something for something else when that's the case.

The advantage of having a lot of products is that we have a wide variety to offer. But the downside is that you can really only run x amount of products per week. So when you already offer so many products and have so many new products planned, something is always going to be bumping something back.

So when I say things like 4 to 6 weeks, its a best guess. That's why I used to would never even give ETA's or even tease new things because I never wanted to disappoint anyone.

No one wants it out more than me haha. I'm the one with all the money tied up in it :ROFLMAO:

Plus, I'm looking forward to trying it myself; it's one that I'm excited about from a personal use perspective.