Tell Us What You Would Like to See From SNS & CEL (2021 Edition)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What's the difference between kannaease and zembrin?
Imo KannaEase is much better and less expensive so its win-win.

I think that for stress, anxiety, and relaxation, KannaEase has a great constituent profile. It sells good and has great feedback to match.

When I tried Zembrin, I had to go to double the dosage I do of KannaEase to see any effect at all; and even at that, I still like the feeling from KannaEase better.

I want to specify - any comments I make on Kanna are directed towards types that are for stress, anxiety, and relaxation. As for the ones that claim to be the super duper get you high type extracts, those brands can have those - that's not a market I have any interest in.

nickodemus

nickodemus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
@sns8778 when can we expect m-test to be back in stock at dps? my boy keeps bothering me about stacking AE and M-test, because I told him it was a great combo.

tenorguy33

Awards
  • First Up Vote
It's the day after tomorrow! Y u teeze
I’m sure Steve will get it up as soon as he possibly can. The dude works super hard without any days off and does his absolute best to keep us all in the loop. I know everyone is excited as am I but over time people busting his chops over and over wears on him (just my observation). I’m sure he’s taking care of whatever last minute details and will post as soon as it’s ready.

Ziyo

Ziyo

Awards
  • Established
Imo KannaEase is much better and less expensive so its win-win.

I think that for stress, anxiety, and relaxation, KannaEase has a great constituent profile. It sells good and has great feedback to match.

When I tried Zembrin, I had to go to double the dosage I do of KannaEase to see any effect at all; and even at that, I still like the feeling from KannaEase better.

I want to specify - any comments I make on Kanna are directed towards types that are for stress, anxiety, and relaxation. As for the ones that claim to be the super duper get you high type extracts, those brands can have those - that's not a market I have any interest in.
Damn I should really try the Kannaease..
Have only tried it in a mix with preworkouts like Re1gn and I suppose it’s effects would have been masked by all other heavy stimulants lol

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Really looking forward to optimize t. If it fits my needs I’ll be picking some up ASAP (I was going to grab m test again but I’m trying to be patient and wait for this haha).

I have more epi plex and amentoflavone coming in tomorrow. 900mg epicatechin has been an awesome experiment lately.

hercules_22

hercules_22

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Really looking forward to optimize t. If it fits my needs I’ll be picking some up ASAP (I was going to grab m test again but I’m trying to be patient and wait for this haha).

I have more epi plex and amentoflavone coming in tomorrow. 900mg epicatechin has been an awesome experiment lately.
What are you seeing from the amentoflavone? I remember taking it back in the day expecting major pump and mood boosts but it didn't meet my expectations.

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’m ready to run this with a low dose of clomid.

8====|_|_|_|_|===D~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
lol, can you guys make ergonine? thanks
We just discussed this about a page back if you didn’t catch it, actually - Steve said he’s currently getting with different flavoring teams to try to get a few solid flavors dialed in on this for us. Apparently flavored products are a huge holdup in the industry right now.

I’m very pumped for it myself!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
We just discussed this about a page back if you didn’t catch it, actually - Steve said he’s currently getting with different flavoring teams to try to get a few solid flavors dialed in on this for us. Apparently flavored products are a huge holdup in the industry right now.

I’m very pumped for it myself!
Thank you.

I wish it was as simple as people that it was. If so, I'd have out literally about a dozen more flavored powder products than I do, but they take forever to get released now days.

For the Ergonine competitor, we had the flavors done at our old cm but then they got backed up to 18 to 24 week lead times (and that was a maybe bc it may have been longer) so we started working with another place. So then we got flavors done there and same thing happened - they changed lead times to 18 to 24 weeks and on top of that, I have PO's in with them for some flavored powders and we've been getting told 'next week' seriously since April. This led to me working with a couple new places and it will be great once it gets going, but its a process. We have two different places working on the flavor samples now and we want to make sure we get at least 3 flavors perfect before we launch. Flavor is super important with this since its a daily use product.

Anyone that thinks they're more frustrated with this process than me needs to reconsider and think that I'm the one with dozens of hours tied up in each and money tied up in raw materials, labels, etc. This type of think has literally consumed my life this year.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Damn I should really try the Kannaease..
Have only tried it in a mix with preworkouts like Re1gn and I suppose it’s effects would have been masked by all other heavy stimulants lol
I think you'll really like it. Some people use it as needed and don't use it daily. I've found that it has a great effect for me as a daily use supplement. Overall, I'm more relaxed and calmer and I feel like I can power through stressful situations better. And I don't get as frustrated nearly as easily.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What are you seeing from the amentoflavone? I remember taking it back in the day expecting major pump and mood boosts but it didn't meet my expectations.
Here's a thread on it that has some feedback in it:

Something very important to point out is that not all Amentoflavone is created equally. The % concentrations range from 1% all the way up to a 20% like we use in Amentoflavone XT.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@sns8778 when can we expect m-test to be back in stock at dps? my boy keeps bothering me about stacking AE and M-test, because I told him it was a great combo.
M-Test is supposed to be shipping to us this week I hope. And as soon as we get it, we'll get DPS and the other retailers resupplied.

Anabolic Effect and M-Test is definitely a great stack.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
lol, can you guys make ergonine? thanks
We're doing the best we can do.

We had the flavors done at our old cm but then they got backed up to 18 to 24 week lead times (and that was a maybe bc it may have been longer) so we started working with another place. So then we got flavors done there and same thing happened - they changed lead times to 18 to 24 weeks and on top of that, I have PO's in with them for some flavored powders and we've been getting told 'next week' seriously since April. This led to me working with a couple new places and it will be great once it gets going, but its a process. We have two different places working on the flavor samples now and we want to make sure we get at least 3 flavors perfect before we launch. Flavor is super important with this since its a daily use product.

The delays are flavored powders is so bad that many of the big brands aren't releasing new flavors or flavored powder products at all this year.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’m sure Steve will get it up as soon as he possibly can. The dude works super hard without any days off and does his absolute best to keep us all in the loop. I know everyone is excited as am I but over time people busting his chops over and over wears on him (just my observation). I’m sure he’s taking care of whatever last minute details and will post as soon as it’s ready.
Thank you for the kind words and support. I do the best I can do.

And you are absolutely correct. I appreciate the excitement for the new products, but as you say - when it comes to people 'busing my chops' over it, it really does take a toll on me mentally; so you made a great observation there.

I am very interactive and transparent and I've realized that maybe I am too much so - because I like to interact and answer questions and keep people updated, but sometimes it turns into people giving me a hard time about things that are beyond my control. I do the best I can do but there are only so many hours in a day and on new releases, there are many things that have to be done, reviewed, gone over with retailers for launch specials, etc. And sometimes the people I'm waiting on on their end to review things or work out specials and details on are busy themselves and don't get back to me right away. I can absolutely promise that no one wants the new stuff to be released worse than we do because we're the ones that have the money tied up in it :)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’m trying to run OT and MT together… what’s the word bro 😃
I'll post up the Optimize-T intro in a few moments.

M-Test we hope will be shipping to us this week. We will have it for sale and be shipping to resupply retailers as soon as we receive it.

It should be an incredible stack.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

I hope that you'll be pleased with it. It will be an incredible stack stacked with M-Test as well.

I'm glad that you like Epi-Plex at 900 mg. as well. I love that dose myself. I take 600 mg. daily but go up to 900 mg. during certain periods, especially when I need more endurance.

And I'm really happy that Amentoflavone XT is getting such great feedback. I hope that you like it.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Optimize-T - Now Available - w a Limited Time Intro Sale

Super profile ! When I ran out of all my test booster bottle this will probably become the back bone of my stack

nickodemus

nickodemus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
M-Test is supposed to be shipping to us this week I hope. And as soon as we get it, we'll get DPS and the other retailers resupplied.

Anabolic Effect and M-Test is definitely a great stack.

Thank you sir!

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'd like another flavored drink product. But something different, not a pre workout or BCAAs, I guess it would be something similar to focus xt, but more focused on relaxation and stress reduction and not as much mental performance (although less stress and being relaxed might help with motivation/focus?)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'd like another flavored drink product. But something different, not a pre workout or BCAAs, I guess it would be something similar to focus xt, but more focused on relaxation and stress reduction and not as much mental performance (although less stress and being relaxed might help with motivation/focus?)
Right now is a nightmare for flavored powders in the industry. A lot of contract manufacturers are so far behind that the best case lead times are 18 to 24 weeks. We've had that happen twice where we get flavors approved somewhere and then their lead time turns terrible. Right now, we're working with two separate places on flavor samples for several products. But its impossible to give accurate ETA's on them and I'm not going to even try to anymore on flavored powders.

I will say that we have quite a few flavored products in various stages of production at this point.

I thought about doing a relaxation type beverage, but we already have Stress & Anxiety Support and KannaEase which are both great for stress, anxiety, depression, and relaxation. So if we do one, I'm not sure if it would be designed for more daily use or acute type effects.

We also have a sleep drink mix in development that will be great for relaxation and winding down as well.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Right now is a nightmare for flavored powders in the industry. A lot of contract manufacturers are so far behind that the best case lead times are 18 to 24 weeks. We've had that happen twice where we get flavors approved somewhere and then their lead time turns terrible. Right now, we're working with two separate places on flavor samples for several products. But its impossible to give accurate ETA's on them and I'm not going to even try to anymore on flavored powders.

I will say that we have quite a few flavored products in various stages of production at this point.

I thought about doing a relaxation type beverage, but we already have Stress & Anxiety Support and KannaEase which are both great for stress, anxiety, depression, and relaxation. So if we do one, I'm not sure if it would be designed for more daily use or acute type effects.

We also have a sleep drink mix in development that will be great for relaxation and winding down as well.
I totally get you lead times, I imagine every industry is struggling right now. Our standard building materials have more tripled in lead time for some things.

A sleep aid would be nice! I also know alot of these products are really hard to mask the flavor of, so drinking them isn't usually ideal.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I totally get you lead times, I imagine every industry is struggling right now. Our standard building materials have more tripled in lead time for some things.

A sleep aid would be nice! I also know alot of these products are really hard to mask the flavor of, so drinking them isn't usually ideal.
Are you a gaba guy? A dry scoop of SNS Gaba chased with water really can wind me down if I drank caffeine too late or something. I really like the slightly sour flavor (I think this is why so many flavored sleep/relaxation formulations are lemonade flavor).

Anyway, it works well and is extremely affordable per serving if you need some help now.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Are you a gaba guy? A dry scoop of SNS Gaba chased with water really can wind me down if I drank caffeine too late or something. I really like the slightly sour flavor (I think this is why so many flavored sleep/relaxation formulations are lemonade flavor).

Anyway, it works well and is extremely affordable per serving if you need some help now.
You are correct in that the flavor selection for many sleep products containing GABA are somewhat based off the natural taste of GABA. I like the taste of it - I can dry swallow it or just dump it in my mouth and swallow it with water.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

The flavor samples for our sleep product turned out really well but we are now having to redo them with a new place bc of lead times at the old place. I hope that they turn out as good. The original ones were very enjoyable to drink.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

I honestly can't remember, I like to think I had bad reactions last time I tried, but I was also taking a handful of other new stuff all over the place at the same time. I want to say it kept me awake when I did try it, but could be wrong.

I've thought about using it otherwise during the day, I take Klonopin on Sunday nights because I get bad anxiety about the work week (completely fine after that Monday work day though)

But I feel AMAZING, the day after taking Klonopin. No one can tell me if it helps me sleep (doesn't seem to be the case) or if it is just a trace remainder of the drug, but I feel much more energetic and motivated. I've heard it may have something to do with GABA, but I honestly forgot about that until you just said that.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I honestly can't remember, I like to think I had bad reactions last time I tried, but I was also taking a handful of other new stuff all over the place at the same time. I want to say it kept me awake when I did try it, but could be wrong.

I've thought about using it otherwise during the day, I take Klonopin on Sunday nights because I get bad anxiety about the work week (completely fine after that Monday work day though)

But I feel AMAZING, the day after taking Klonopin. No one can tell me if it helps me sleep (doesn't seem to be the case) or if it is just a trace remainder of the drug, but I feel much more energetic and motivated. I've heard it may have something to do with GABA, but I honestly forgot about that until you just said that.
Almost any powdered sleep formula has GABA in it. That would be odd if it kept you awake, but everyone is different and can respond to different things differently.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
How about this: a hair growth product?
I've been working on a hair, skin, and nails product that would be good for both men and women. I've been trying to decide if I would do that under SNS or do a spinoff company related more to health and beauty, or both.

50Magnum

50Magnum

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
whens the ingredient profile for anabolic xt coming out?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
whens the ingredient profile for anabolic xt coming out?
We're looking at an estimated release date of around 4 weeks for the product. I may release it a week before the release if I'm 100% confident it will be in on time.

f4iguy

f4iguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I'm really looking forward to the daily ergogenic and PA supplements. I understand the delay given the state of the world and supply issues. If there are any updates on these products please let us know. I don't mind the wait but it's fun having something that I know will be awesome for gains to look forward to. I can't wait to stop eating lecithin granules!

I'll always support SNS because you guys consider our feedback, produce awesome high quality products, and maintain great prices with options to buy in bulk. Probably my favorite company.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
He works super hard, I can definitely vouch for that. He's not the type to hype either, just wants products that work for a very solid price point.

But I'm not surprised people are eager to get their hands on SNS products either haha.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm really looking forward to the daily ergogenic and PA supplements. I understand the delay given the state of the world and supply issues. If there are any updates on these products please let us know. I don't mind the wait but it's fun having something that I know will be awesome for gains to look forward to. I can't wait to stop eating lecithin granules!

I'll always support SNS because you guys consider our feedback, produce awesome high quality products, and maintain great prices with options to buy in bulk. Probably my favorite company.
Thank you. I really appreciate that.

We have so many cool things in the works and I'm super excited to try to have them available to everyone as soon as possible.

Juiceman

Awards
  • Established
Does anyone remember a supplement back in the day called FORMEX? That stuff was the absolute greatest and the libido boost from taking it was out of this world!!!

How can we get SNS to bring something like that to market or something even close to it? I’d buy the entire run if they could.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Does anyone remember a supplement back in the day called FORMEX? That stuff was the absolute greatest and the libido boost from taking it was out of this world!!!

How can we get SNS to bring something like that to market or something even close to it? I’d buy the entire run if they could.
Formex contained Formestane which is a scheduled drug now.

We have a lot of great options for libido: Optimize-T, Furosap XT, Anacyclus XT, Spilanthes XT, Pine Pollen Caps, Bulbine Caps, and more.

Also, in a couple of months we'll be releasing our Libido Boost XT product.

Juiceman

Awards
  • Established
Nothing will ever compare to what formex did. That stuff was incredible!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm pretty familiar with Formestane as under CEL we offered it in a TD form. It was great for libido, but I think you're underestimating some of the other things if you say nothing can ever compete with it.

I've already seen feedback from some people that loved TD Formestane that are enjoying Anacyclus XT better in terms of libido.

I miss Formestane too, but its illegal now.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If the main thing you're interested in is erections, you should check out the Optimize-T thread and feedback.

We just released it last week so its only been in customer hands for less than a week and its already getting great feedback on libido.