Tell SNS What You Would Like to See From Us (2020 Edition)

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I double dosed massacr3 for 3 months and didn't see much from it
Dang that’s a Lot of $ spend .. but you have it a shot

Leave laxo and come to -epi world :)

New guy

New guy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
You mentioned interest in eria jarensis caps and powdered preworkout, I'd be interested in eria jarensis in a powdered workout. Getting harder to find DMAA in a good preworkout but I hear eria is not bad for being totally unregulated. Never found a good company I liked with eria jarensis in their preworkout though.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Honestly, I don't buy many supplements anymore. I am heavily interested in Anti Aging, inflammation, Heart Health tho.

Libido would be great, something which makes me even more horny and shoot bigger loads! Definitely not a test booster, definitely a libido product tho!

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hopefully this thread picks back up suggestion wise. I'm really interested to hear everyone's ideas.

Here are a few things we get asked for in other places that I'd like to get opinions on:

Eria Jarensis caps
Paradoxine caps
Dynamine caps
Kava Caps
Cissus Powder
BHB Caps & Powder
Here’s my feedback- and it’s just feedback and not a criticism

Eria Caps- this would be awesome. Many pre’s that pulled DMHA also pulled out Eria for no logical reason. This is a good moderate stim without serous side effects. Looked around my shelf recently for something with Eria and only found Ignit3 with the full spectrum of stims

Paradoxine- again, yes, if it’s affordable. Amazon prices are stubbornly high compared to getting almost the same dose in a full fat burner. I’d like to run 120 mg / serving. So if you stick to 40 mg caps like others, “hardcore” users will tear through that pretty quickly. And they should. It shines much better above 100 mg than at 20-40 mg ( or worse) in off the shelf products.

Dynamine caps- okay, but the issue is that Dynamine is everywhere. Not sure how this would sell for you. I find it okay but also not great.

Kava caps- I feel you’d struggle to establish a market here. Most kava fans go for teas or powders. And the reputation on Reddit is that caps are junk. Likely other companies burn that bridge. Maybe you could make a mind blowing formula. But kava is best sipped slowly and find your dose that way. I wouldn’t just take a cap as is. I wouldn’t know what strength to expect. There’s a lot of variation from supplier to supplier.

Cissus powder- eww. I can barely stomach the primaforce powder. Caps are much better.

BHB- no comments here, this one isn’t up my alley.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You mentioned interest in eria jarensis caps and powdered preworkout, I'd be interested in eria jarensis in a powdered workout. Getting harder to find DMAA in a good preworkout but I hear eria is not bad for being totally unregulated. Never found a good company I liked with eria jarensis in their preworkout though.
I like Eria Jarensis myself. My go to until now when I've wanted to use it in a capsule has been the ECA Stack from Muscle Addiction (Eria Jarensis, Caffeine, and Aframomum).

We likely wouldn't put Eria Jarensis in a pre-workout bc some retailers won't carry Eria Jarensis; which honestly doesn't make sense because its compliant but there's no convincing some people of some things haha. Plus, I'll go ahead and reveal that we have a powdered pre-workout done all the way through flavor samples and labels and it's strong. If we did Eria caps, you could add one to it if you wanted to, but most people wouldn't need to take one.

In the meantime, if you want a strong pre-workout with Eria, pm me and I'll let you know of one that I just tried and give you a coupon code for it. I don't want to start talking about it in this thread and have the thread to wind up being about that haha.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Honestly, I don't buy many supplements anymore. I am heavily interested in Anti Aging, inflammation, Heart Health tho.

Libido would be great, something which makes me even more horny and shoot bigger loads! Definitely not a test booster, definitely a libido product tho!
I'll go ahead and reveal that we have a product named Inflammation Assist XT in production; I cannot reveal anything about the formula yet but I think everyone will be very pleased with it. Very high end top of the line formulation.

Libido - definitely interested in doing one of these. I value your opinion and would love to hear any suggestions for ingredients you'd like to see in there, on both the libido and shooting bigger loads part as I think that's a vital component for a libido product.

Anti-Aging - I would love to hear your and others thoughts and opinions on this. Definitely would love to do one.

Heart Health - Blood pressure formula done; but would also love to do a Heart Health one. I would love to hear your and others thoughts and opinions on ingredients that would like to see in it.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
1)Anti-aging
2)blood pressure
3)heart health
4)sleep aid
5)inflammation

I would be interested in these. For libido I have found M-test and Anabolic Effect together works VERY well. An Endurance formula and/or and eye health formula would be nice too.
Thank you for the feedback. I absolutely agree that M-Test and Anabolic Effect work great for libido.

With your suggestions, I think/hope you'll be very happy soon. We have a blood pressure product lined up to go into production and Inflammation Assist XT and Sleep Assist XT in production now :)

Anti-Aging - Definitely interested in doing one of these. There are so many different directions we could go with this, I would love to see people's opinions on what ingredients that they would like to see in it.

Heart Health - I would love to continue to hear people's opinions on what they'd like to see in one of these. Definitely willing to do one.

Eye Formula - I want to do one of these badly and have been working on a formulation for it for awhile, it just keeps getting put behind other things. I would love to hear peoples opinions of what they'd like to see in it.

Endurance Formula - I thought about something like this. The biggest problem is that these traditionally haven't sold well. But I'd love to hear people's thoughts as to what they'd like to see in it and also if they'd like to see Beta Alanine in it; I know its a great ingredient for endurance but some people hate the tingles from it.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Here’s my feedback- and it’s just feedback and not a criticism

Eria Caps- this would be awesome. Many pre’s that pulled DMHA also pulled out Eria for no logical reason. This is a good moderate stim without serous side effects. Looked around my shelf recently for something with Eria and only found Ignit3 with the full spectrum of stims

Paradoxine- again, yes, if it’s affordable. Amazon prices are stubbornly high compared to getting almost the same dose in a full fat burner. I’d like to run 120 mg / serving. So if you stick to 40 mg caps like others, “hardcore” users will tear through that pretty quickly. And they should. It shines much better above 100 mg than at 20-40 mg ( or worse) in off the shelf products.

Dynamine caps- okay, but the issue is that Dynamine is everywhere. Not sure how this would sell for you. I find it okay but also not great.

Kava caps- I feel you’d struggle to establish a market here. Most kava fans go for teas or powders. And the reputation on Reddit is that caps are junk. Likely other companies burn that bridge. Maybe you could make a mind blowing formula. But kava is best sipped slowly and find your dose that way. I wouldn’t just take a cap as is. I wouldn’t know what strength to expect. There’s a lot of variation from supplier to supplier.

Cissus powder- eww. I can barely stomach the primaforce powder. Caps are much better.

BHB- no comments here, this one isn’t up my alley.
We are definitely open to Eria caps. We wouldn't be using it in a pre at this time because we've already finished formulating a pre all the way through flavor samples and labels. And it's very strong so the average person wouldn't want anymore stims with it. For those that love Eria and strong stims, they could always take Eria with it if we offer it in capsules.

I can explain the reason that a lot of brands pulled Eria from their pre's. It's not legal in some of the popular international markets and several of the bigger online retailers will not carry products with Eria in it; which makes no sense bc its compliant but there's no persuading retailers like that once they make their minds up.

Paradoxine - if we do one of these, it would likely be 100 mg. capsules. I think 50 mg. of Paradoxine is fine in formulation products like Lean Edge but I think single ingredient capsules would be nice for people

Dynamine - we've been asked quite a bit. I don't expect it to be a huge seller but willing to make it bc we've been asked enough.

Kava - I have a great raw material supplier source. I think for us, it would be more the Phenibut XT crowd looking for something as close to that as possible.

Cissus Powder - we get asked for this a lot. I much prefer capsules myself. People like our Cissus XT caps and I do think it would make sense to make a powder for people that prefer it, but yeah, I'd stick with capsules myself.

Let me know if you have any ideas you'd like to share. I appreciate the feedback.

determination

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank you for the feedback. I absolutely agree that M-Test and Anabolic Effect work great for libido.

With your suggestions, I think/hope you'll be very happy soon. We have a blood pressure product lined up to go into production and Inflammation Assist XT and Sleep Assist XT in production now :)

Anti-Aging - Definitely interested in doing one of these. There are so many different directions we could go with this, I would love to see people's opinions on what ingredients that they would like to see in it.

Heart Health - I would love to continue to hear people's opinions on what they'd like to see in one of these. Definitely willing to do one.

Eye Formula - I want to do one of these badly and have been working on a formulation for it for awhile, it just keeps getting put behind other things. I would love to hear peoples opinions of what they'd like to see in it.

Endurance Formula - I thought about something like this. The biggest problem is that these traditionally haven't sold well. But I'd love to hear people's thoughts as to what they'd like to see in it and also if they'd like to see Beta Alanine in it; I know its a great ingredient for endurance but some people hate the tingles from it.
Anti-Aging I would like to see target mitochondria health. Maybe Sirtuins and AMPK. Pqq is an ingredient I would to see

Heart health- Probably some ingredients like Arjuna, Coq10, nattokinase, amealpeptide. Maybe something that would be stackable with the blood pressure product.

Eye formula- lutein, zeaxanthin, astaxanthin, mirtogenol, saffron. I would like to see one address eye health from several angles. Ocular pressure being one of them.

Endurance formula- I really liked Evomuse Cardiotryx, it seems to really increase cardiovascular endurance. It kept my heart rate from maxing out as easily and made it really difficult to get out of breath. Maybe a product that targets muscular endurance would be good. Not really a fan of beta alanine tingles, but I think there might be a form of it with less tingles.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Anti-Aging I would like to see target mitochondria health. Maybe Sirtuins and AMPK. Pqq is an ingredient I would to see

Heart health- Probably some ingredients like Arjuna, Coq10, nattokinase, amealpeptide. Maybe something that would be stackable with the blood pressure product.

Eye formula- lutein, zeaxanthin, astaxanthin, mirtogenol, saffron. I would like to see one address eye health from several angles. Ocular pressure being one of them.

Endurance formula- I really liked Evomuse Cardiotryx, it seems to really increase cardiovascular endurance. It kept my heart rate from maxing out as easily and made it really difficult to get out of breath. Maybe a product that targets muscular endurance would be good. Not really a fan of beta alanine tingles, but I think there might be a form of it with less tingles.
Anti-Aging - thank you for the suggestions.

Heart Health - thank you for the suggestions. What about Garlic? AmealPeptide would not be in the heart health one if its in the blood pressure one bc of the high cost of the ingredient though.

Eye formula - thank you. I agree, I want it to target eye health from multiple angles as well. I like Bilberry as well.

Endurance - if the pricing on the Beta Alanine without the tingles is as expensive as it was when it first came out, I don't think it is a very good candidate to be properly dosed in a formula. I'll re-check and see if its came down any. The idea I was thinking for endurance would be meant to help both cardiovascular and muscular endurance.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I wanted to ask for opinions on a couple of the ingredients mentioned in the thread.

I would like to get more opinions on the following - whether people like and want them or not, dosages, and any specific standardizations on:

Spilanthes acmella

Cistanche

Black Ginger Root

Ecklonia Cava

Acacetin

Lodhra (Symplocos racemosa)

determination

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anti-Aging - thank you for the suggestions.

Heart Health - thank you for the suggestions. What about Garlic? AmealPeptide would not be in the heart health one if its in the blood pressure one bc of the high cost of the ingredient though.

Eye formula - thank you. I agree, I want it to target eye health from multiple angles as well. I like Bilberry as well.

Endurance - if the pricing on the Beta Alanine without the tingles is as expensive as it was when it first came out, I don't think it is a very good candidate to be properly dosed in a formula. I'll re-check and see if its came down any. The idea I was thinking for endurance would be meant to help both cardiovascular and muscular endurance.
Garlic would be a great ingredient for a heart health product. I think ecklonia cava could fit too. It has a lot of properties that would benefit heart health.

Bilberry is one of the ingredients in Mirtogenol.

hsk

Awards
  • Established
The 2 single ingredient products I'd like most overall would be:

1. Anacylus Pyrethum DC Root Extract

2. Cistanche

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I think if you’re trying to differentiate an SNS anabolic, you could make it around bulking/digestion. Anacyclus, Lodhra, Gentian, Slippery Elm, PepZin GI, a single-strain probiotic that is focused around protein absorption. Could be solid.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Garlic would be a great ingredient for a heart health product. I think ecklonia cava could fit too. It has a lot of properties that would benefit heart health.

Bilberry is one of the ingredients in Mirtogenol.
I hadn't had the chance to look into Mirtogenol yet but had added it to my list to look into :)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The 2 single ingredient products I'd like most overall would be:

1. Anacylus Pyrethum DC Root Extract

2. Cistanche
Anacyclus I'm assuming you'd want to see 750 to 800 mg per cap?

Any particular dosage you'd like to see on Cistanche?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think if you’re trying to differentiate an SNS anabolic, you could make it around bulking/digestion. Anacyclus, Lodhra, Gentian, Slippery Elm, PepZin GI, a single-strain probiotic that is focused around protein absorption. Could be solid.
I like the idea you have. It probably wouldn't be for the SNS anabolic, but I could see doing that as a separate product. The idea that seems to be forming for the SNS anabolic could be used during bulking or recomp. Also, Anacyclus takes up so much capsule space bc of the dosage needed, it may be better suited as a single ingredient product or definitely with ingredients that have lower dosages themselves. If Anacyclus was dosed at 3200 mg., then that's a minimum 4 caps per day devoted to just that.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Yikes on the thought of cissus powder haha... anyone asking for that must not have cracked a cap open before!

Any thoughts on something like a pure strength boosting formula? Maybe even something totally acute acting?.... Just spitballing an idea as obviously being able to add extra weight on the bar should directly lead to more mass, but I think anyone would be happy to see acute strength increases from something natural (if possible even)

mavup

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I wanted to ask for opinions on a couple of the ingredients mentioned in the thread.

I would like to get more opinions on the following - whether people like and want them or not, dosages, and any specific standardizations on:

Spilanthes acmella

Cistanche

Black Ginger Root

Ecklonia Cava

Acacetin

Lodhra (Symplocos racemosa)
I would love to see a single ingredient Ecklonia cava. EK was awesome for me. I took it in fd2 and also as a single ingredient (Seanol standardized extract) from 400-1200 mg per day, 400mg 2x per day seemed to be the sweet spot. It was ergogenic (pumps/vasodilation and endurance), has nootropic effects, and improves my skin quality when I take it consistently. As long as I can afford it, I take EK.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I would love to see a single ingredient Ecklonia cava. EK was awesome for me. I took it in fd2 and also as a single ingredient (Seanol standardized extract) from 400-1200 mg per day, 400mg 2x per day seemed to be the sweet spot. It was ergogenic (pumps/vasodilation and endurance), has nootropic effects, and improves my skin quality when I take it consistently. As long as I can afford it, I take EK.
The Seanol branded version looks to be very expensive on this. I'll look into the differences between that version and the regular. Sometimes branded versions are great and well worth it; sometimes you can get the same or close and save a lot of money by going with a regular extract. I really appreciate the insight on this.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Cistanche: Unsure on standardization and dosage, but would love to experiment with this as I loved PEScience Cistamax and the Anabeta Elite that had it in it.

Ecklonia Cava:
See response to y our other comment below.

Acacetin: Never heard of this would be interested in info.

Lodhra (Symplocos racemosa): Don't remember dosage off-hand but also would love this.
The Seanol branded version looks to be very expensive on this. I'll look into the differences between that version and the regular. Sometimes branded versions are great and well worth it; sometimes you can get the same or close and save a lot of money by going with a regular extract. I really appreciate the insight on this.
Would love feedback on this. I have used Seanol twice (second time I got a crazy deal for it). Up to 1600mg per day and honestly was a bit disappointed. Possibly should have dosed it differently (I used it pre-meals), but it didn't do much for my blood sugar and didn't see huge changes in fullness/pumps/endurance, so I wouldn't go for it again unless price was lower or maybe it complimented a formula.

I thought the research looked pretty cool, so maybe it was just me, but didn't pan out in my personal experiences.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have some specifics areas that in passionate about:
  • Peri workout nutrition and supplementation
  • Gut Health
  • Nutrient partitioning
  • Daily ergogenic
  • Micronutrients
So based on those, these are products id love to see your take on:
  • Intra workout and possible post workout
  • Probiotics and digestive enzymes with a SNS/CEL spin
  • Greens product with maybe some cordyceps thrown in
You already have a great GDA and the daily Ergogenic is on its way (which im super pumped about).
So thats my short list :)

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Definitely interested in a gut product... digestive enzymes and probiotics all-in-one would be amazing

mavup

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Please update if you find out more! I definitely wouldn’t mind paying less for a regular extract if it is comparable.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Definitely interested in a gut product... digestive enzymes and probiotics all-in-one would be amazing
We would be open to doing a guy product but I would need people to be specific as to what they wanted. For example, there are so many probiotics on the market that the possibilities are almost endless.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I have some specifics areas that in passionate about:
  • Peri workout nutrition and supplementation
  • Gut Health
  • Nutrient partitioning
  • Daily ergogenic
  • Micronutrients
So based on those, these are products id love to see your take on:
  • Intra workout and possible post workout
  • Probiotics and digestive enzymes with a SNS/CEL spin
  • Greens product with maybe some cordyceps thrown in
You already have a great GDA and the daily Ergogenic is on its way (which im super pumped about).
So thats my short list :)
Thank you for posting ideas here.

We are open to doing a probiotic and/or gut health formula but would want some specific ideas from people on what they would like. There are so many options in this category.

Intra-Workout - we are going to be doing an EAA product and had considered doing a more complete Intra but this category has historically never sold well outside of BCAA's. I would love to hear input on what you'd like to see.

Greens product - this is something that looks popular from seeing other companies doing them but this is the first time we've ever had anyone suggest us doing one. I'm definitely open to it and would love to see some ideas :)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Libido products have come up several times in this thread.

I would love to hear people's thoughts on what they would like to see in one (and dosages if possible).

Here are some ingredients that I commonly think of when I think of this category:

Fadogia
Tribulus
Spilanthes (could really drive up the cost of the product though)
Maca
Stinging Nettle
Eurycoma Longifolia
Horny Goat Weed
Panax Ginseng
Cndium Monnieri (std. to min 70%)

I've also seen Maral Root mentioned a couple times for this.

Considerations for inclusion would be wanting to keep the price reasonable and also the number of capsules per day reasonable. This could add up quick to be a lot of capsules per day bc the dosages on many of these are so high.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

I would love to hear people's thoughts on what they would like to see in one (and dosages if possible).

Here are some ingredients that I commonly think of when I think of this category:

Fadogia
Tribulus
Maca
Stinging Nettle
Eurycoma Longifolia
Horny Goat Weed
Panax Ginseng

Considerations for inclusion would be wanting to keep the price reasonable and also the number of capsules per day reasonable. This could add up quick to be a lot of capsules per day bc the dosages on many of these are so high.
The other factor I would consider is daily dosing vs acute effects... for something like a libido product, I would think many people would expect almost immediate, acute effects.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Fadogia
Tribulus
Maca
Stinging Nettle
Eurycoma Longifolia
Horny Goat Weed
Panax Ginseng

Maca
Long Jack
Ginseng
Eurycoma Longifolia

would be sweet .. 2 caps before doing the deed

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The other factor I would consider is daily dosing vs acute effects... for something like a libido product, I would think many people would expect almost immediate, acute effects.
If we do a product for libido, its going to be for the purpose of increasing libido/sex drive. Of course you hope that people get a fast effect off of it, but we're wanting to increase desire and performance and the ingredients that truly do that need to be taken daily for best results.

(If anyone would be expecting a spiked sex pill type of effect, they wouldn't be getting that from us. It amazes me the number of companies that are still doing stuff like that even after so many have gotten fined and people going to jail.)

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

We are open to doing a probiotic and/or gut health formula but would want some specific ideas from people on what they would like. There are so many options in this category.

Intra-Workout - we are going to be doing an EAA product and had considered doing a more complete Intra but this category has historically never sold well outside of BCAA's. I would love to hear input on what you'd like to see.

Greens product - this is something that looks popular from seeing other companies doing them but this is the first time we've ever had anyone suggest us doing one. I'm definitely open to it and would love to see some ideas :)
I’d probably opt for BC30 or GBI-30, 6086 for the probiotic in a digestive formula.

I think the bitters, such as Gentian, are highly underrated.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

800mg would probably be best. 2 caps twice a day to get to 3200mg

hsk

Awards
  • Established

Anacylus - 800mg per cap would be ideal. Personally I think this ingredient makes the most sense as a stand alone solo ingredient due to the effective daily dosage (3200mg). Also this ingredient is very versatile and has benefits in multiple categories. Making it a solo ingredient would allow users to create their own stacks or run it solo depending on their goals and needs.

Cistanche - maybe an extract that is something along the lines of 60% Phenylethanoid Glycosides, 22% Echinacoside, 8% Acetoside. Dosage wise maybe 1500mg - 3000mg daily depending on cost and efficacy.

New guy

New guy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Any thoughts on something like a pure strength boosting formula? Maybe even something totally acute acting?.... Just spitballing an idea as obviously being able to add extra weight on the bar should directly lead to more mass, but I think anyone would be happy to see acute strength increases from something natural (if possible even)
This would be amazing, unsure if anything exists but if it did I would be a lifetime customer. Also was looking last night for a well dosed, well priced arimistane supplement made me realize the market is pretty dry. Any interest from you guys in making an arimistane supplement?

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This would be amazing, unsure if anything exists but if it did I would be a lifetime customer. Also was looking last night for a well dosed, well priced arimistane supplement made me realize the market is pretty dry. Any interest from you guys in making an arimistane supplement?
Wasn't amentoflavone supposed to be an acute strength type of supplement?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Look at Muscle Addiction's Eradicate-E - 25 mg. per cap/90 caps per bottle.
You can find it on DPS for 15.99 ea. or 35.99 for 3 bottles with coupon code: DPS10
Link: http://www.dpsnutrition.net/m/385/muscle-addiction.htm

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This would be amazing, unsure if anything exists but if it did I would be a lifetime customer.
I'm curious as to what you are thinking and want to make sure I understand clearly. For example, when I think of strength, I always associate lean gains with it and think of things like Magnesium Creatine Chelate, Anabolic Effect, Stano-Plex, etc.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Wasn't amentoflavone supposed to be an acute strength type of supplement?
I think some companies promoted it that way. I think the ingredient itself had potential but was a victim of some companies overhyping it leading to unrealistic expectations and then a couple of people really started bashing it and it just went away.

I never used it I don't think, but from what people I know and trust said they liked it for pumps and erection purposes.

New guy

New guy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm curious as to what you are thinking and want to make sure I understand clearly. For example, when I think of strength, I always associate lean gains with it and think of things like Magnesium Creatine Chelate, Anabolic Effect, Stano-Plex, etc.
I guess an analogy would be anavar and halotestin. If anavar is gonna give strength gains and a slight bit of muscle mass then halo is gonna give strength without any size which is what interests me. There's plenty of lean mass supplements but not many focused purely on increasing muscular contraction strength. I don't know of any that currently do this effectively. Bpi looked promising with their strength gainz supplement but I'm not a fan of all the ingredients. Arimistane did this fairly well for me but also put on a few pounds. Something that could give a similar effect without the joint effects that I could run longer would be amazing. A couple lean pounds wouldn't hurt but something more focused on strength than size would be ideal. Speaking of arimistane that 3 bottle deal looks tempting... I think I'm gonna pull the trigger on that. :D

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I’m thinking I’m very general terms, just something that gives an acute boost. I hate making a comparison to aas but something like a cheque drop or halotestin that is just a boost to power output.

Creatinol o phosphate is something that for me gives a power boost but it’s not acute so much as over the course of time.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

as far as that greens product go. There's a gazillion on Amazon and it appears 95% of them use the SAME exact blend/supplier. I'd love to see a REAL "we took time to formulate what makes sense/the best" greens.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If we do a product for libido, its going to be for the purpose of increasing libido/sex drive. Of course you hope that people get a fast effect off of it, but we're wanting to increase desire and performance and the ingredients that truly do that need to be taken daily for best results.

(If anyone would be expecting a spiked sex pill type of effect, they wouldn't be getting that from us. It amazes me the number of companies that are still doing stuff like that even after so many have gotten fined and people going to jail.)
Exactly what I would hope for - something taken systematically. If it happens to have pro-erectile side-effects, that would be fine, too.

You have asked for dosage suggestions, but I defer to others. I do not have sufficient experience with these products to suggest intelligently, thus - one of the main reasons I suggested it - because I know there are those that know far more than me (ask almost anyone).

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
For probiotics, I'd love to see the following:

TWK10 as mentioned earlier
Lactobacillus plantarum PS128
Bifidobacterium longum OLP-01
Bifidobacterium breve B3

All have interesting potential for muscle, recovery and endurance

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How about SNS cologne with a catchphrase, "Take your smell seriously with SNS" or "Smell your way to another rep with SNS". I could be wrong but I think if you smell something pleasant or wonderful, it has a lot of physiological benefits.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I guess an analogy would be anavar and halotestin. If anavar is gonna give strength gains and a slight bit of muscle mass then halo is gonna give strength without any size which is what interests me. There's plenty of lean mass supplements but not many focused purely on increasing muscular contraction strength. I don't know of any that currently do this effectively. Bpi looked promising with their strength gainz supplement but I'm not a fan of all the ingredients. Arimistane did this fairly well for me but also put on a few pounds. Something that could give a similar effect without the joint effects that I could run longer would be amazing. A couple lean pounds wouldn't hurt but something more focused on strength than size would be ideal. Speaking of arimistane that 3 bottle deal looks tempting... I think I'm gonna pull the trigger on that. :D
I’m thinking I’m very general terms, just something that gives an acute boost. I hate making a comparison to aas but something like a cheque drop or halotestin that is just a boost to power output.

Creatinol o phosphate is something that for me gives a power boost but it’s not acute so much as over the course of time.
I will keep my eyes open for something like this but am not sure if it really exists on the compliant side of things. Likewise, if you see anything of interest, please let me know.

Creatinol O Phosphate works great and I think it is so underrated. The deal that DPS has on it is incredible and its a shame that more people haven't taken advantage of that and tried it - 450 capsules/500 mg per capsule - for 24.74 w code DPS10:
http://www.dpsnutrition.net/i/28960/sns-creatinol-o-phosphate-500-mg-450-cap.htm
^^^ That's a 5 to 7 month supply for less than 25 bucks!

And absolutely, that is a hell of a great deal on that 3 bottle combo on the Eradicate-E.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
as far as that greens product go. There's a gazillion on Amazon and it appears 95% of them use the SAME exact blend/supplier. I'd love to see a REAL "we took time to formulate what makes sense/the best" greens.
Amazon is a world of let me copy the one that sells the best to try to take their spot. It isn't about quality of products, its about going after what sells the best and maximizing profits bc Amazon takes approximately 30% in fees for companies that use FBA.

With Greens in general, its easier for companies to use an existing greens blend than it is to buy all the raw materials separately and blend what they feel to be effective. That would be ideal in one sense, but bad in the way that the product would wind up costing so much more than people would probably buy one of the cheaper ones anyway. Just wanted to explain the process there.

Now, with that said, its more possible to take a good strong base blend and add to it.

I'm definitely open to input and suggestions as Greens aren't something I've looked into a lot. I put it on my list to but it will likely be a few weeks before I can bc of so many things going on.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Exactly what I would hope for - something taken systematically. If it happens to have pro-erectile side-effects, that would be fine, too.

You have asked for dosage suggestions, but I defer to others. I do not have sufficient experience with these products to suggest intelligently, thus - one of the main reasons I suggested it - because I know there are those that know far more than me (ask almost anyone).
Great. Thank you for sharing. I'm the same way - I think the point of it would be to increase libido overall. I do think of course a higher libido equals more erections in general.

I have a good idea of the dosages on most of the things I ask for opinions on. I just always like to ask for opinions to see varying points of view. For the libido product, I've had a tentative designed for about a year and updated it a couple of times. The problem is that bc these ingredients take up so much capsule space, we're at 8 caps a day for full dosage on everything. But its so strong if it doesn't increase libido, there's not much hope for the person haha.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
For probiotics, I'd love to see the following:

TWK10 as mentioned earlier
Lactobacillus plantarum PS128
Bifidobacterium longum OLP-01
Bifidobacterium breve B3

All have interesting potential for muscle, recovery and endurance
Thank you for the suggestions. I will make a note of these and look into them.

I know about probiotics of course but haven't taken a lot of time to research the different types.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Great. Thank you for sharing. I'm the same way - I think the point of it would be to increase libido overall. I do think of course a higher libido equals more erections in general.

I have a good idea of the dosages on most of the things I ask for opinions on. I just always like to ask for opinions to see varying points of view. For the libido product, I've had a tentative designed for about a year and updated it a couple of times. The problem is that bc these ingredients take up so much capsule space, we're at 8 caps a day for full dosage on everything. But its so strong if it doesn't increase libido, there's not much hope for the person haha.
We’ve seen other brands put out products that are 8 caps a day, so I wouldn’t think that’s too much of a deterrent. Especially if it’s maybe dosed on the lines of four caps in the morning and four caps in the evening.