TD Trest & other DS 12 week recomp

benjamfzb

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Should have made the drive. Ukrainian chicken yields the biggest gains.
Haha i really didnt feel like snapping a birds neck. 3 cheat-ish days in 10 weeks is decent enough. Not beating myself up over it.

benjamfzb

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Random update. Nothing to report but a warning for new TD users. Shake that dropper lots or youll use too much. I think ive been going heavy on the trest. Should be half a bottle left but therea only a third. Ill go 1mm below the line everyday til the end of the cycle to make up for this i guess.

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Random update.

No big changes. Getting annoyed with grocery stores being empty and not being able to buy tons of meat. Had to eat random foods yesterday which eventually led to a ridiculous portion of ice cream.

....so ridiculous i wasnt hungry til 2pm today.

At least thats out of my system. Had to drive an hour for chicken and turkey. Nearly resorted to buying a live one from the ukrainian farm down the road.

Anyway. As expected 11keto isnt noticeable when ive been taking trest this long. Stinks and oily like fish oil tho.

Starting week 7 tomorrow. Gonna tighten up the diet until i start SD on week 9. Yeah pretty sure ill go with SD. Only took a few days after msten to feel good again.... i figure leaning more towards fat loss is best until then.
what do you think will help you the most with fat loss?

benjamfzb

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
lol i KNEW you were gonna say that! :) I meant what compound like a ph
Well im not changing my protocol. But if youre asking which has helped me most so far out of the 3 im on until may 1st i would say trest. I dont feel like epiandro or 11keto do much. As a matter of fact i do believe that trest has yielded the best results from everything ive ever tried.

I occasionally take DMAA or albuterol PWO. A GDA and turmeric if i end up cheating a bit...

Ive used cutting stacks. 4ad/liquitren/anavar. Honestly? Unless youre looking to compete i dont think it matters what youre on. Any anabolic to keep muscle loss down so your body burns fat. What im saying is that M1A does as well as anavar. The only thing that matters in my opinion is how you eat. Cardio helps a bit.

A less popular opinion of mine. Any toxic steroid that wipes out your appetite is good for cutting. Nothing supresses my appetite more than M1A.

A more popular opinion. Look up "steroid dieting" on tnation. They seem to have the optimal fat loss stack figured out. Test/stano/tren or the ph route 4ad/any dht/trenavar.

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Well im not changing my protocol. But if youre asking which has helped me most so far out of the 3 im on until may 1st i would say trest. I dont feel like epiandro or 11keto do much. As a matter of fact i do believe that trest has yielded the best results from everything ive ever tried.

I occasionally take DMAA or albuterol PWO. A GDA and turmeric if i end up cheating a bit...

Ive used cutting stacks. 4ad/liquitren/anavar. Honestly? Unless youre looking to compete i dont think it matters what youre on. Any anabolic to keep muscle loss down so your body burns fat. What im saying is that M1A does as well as anavar. The only thing that matters in my opinion is how you eat. Cardio helps a bit.

A less popular opinion of mine. Any toxic steroid that wipes out your appetite is good for cutting. Nothing supresses my appetite more than M1A.

A more popular opinion. Look up "steroid dieting" on tnation. They seem to have the optimal fat loss stack figured out. Test/stano/tren or the ph route 4ad/any dht/trenavar.
awesome thank you!

benjamfzb

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Day 47ish. 213lbs. I think this is technically my lowest weight in 10 years. Im about to turn 27... and im ready to bust through that plateau. Been napping alot again. Either because ive been working 12s for 7 weeks straight or because of all the PRs this week.

Fri: 285 squat 10 x3
Sat: 345lbs 6 x4 (not a real PR but good for quarantine as thats all of my plates on the bar & right after those heavy squats))
Tonight: 255 5 x5. New best for a 5 by 5. Pulled 275 4 x3 3 days prior too.

I guess epiandro does give me a bit more lifting motivation. Its harder to be motivated with current circumstances but im hanging in there. Super hungry tho.

Realized my 1 spoonful of peanut butter was more 1.5. Ill be weighing it now lol.

benjamfzb

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Non cycle related. Im a notorious sleepwalker. I have the scars on my face back and legs to prove how many times i fell down the stairs. I was so damn hungry last night i was waking up every 20mins and eventually sleepwalked my way to the kitchen. I woke up with an empty bag of quest chips and a bed full of crumbs.

Now heres my debate. My body feels like its being torn apart. Im starving and sleepwalking to the kitchen. Do i listen to my body and up cals a bit or is this a test of willpower i need to power through.

Nutri is obsessed with shredded abs, low cal and scale weight. Yes im putting my trust in him but hes still cheap and i know for a fact that you dont spend too much time and effort on customers that dont generatebthat much income. Which is totally fair. Id probably give 0 fucks if it was me.

I am finding it difficult to completely ignore my body and listen to someone else. Perhaps this is a replacement to the lack of discipline I have with myself...

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I hate to tell you this, but the first thing I noticed when I saw the nudes you posted was that your ab structure and tendency for bodyfat distribution seems to be like mine. You don’t have pronounced lower abs and even when very lean you’re going to store some over them as long as the body can.

It’s all about what you really want. Besides a cheeseburger because that’s temporary. How lean do you plan to get? How lean do you want to walk at? Is the goal to be muscular and decently lean, or are you trying to get leaner than ever?

Set a realistic bf % goal and execute with the resolve of 10,000 Vikings. If you want to be a beast, sometimes you must go hungry like one.

benjamfzb

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I hate to tell you this, but the first thing I noticed when I saw the nudes you posted was that your ab structure and tendency for bodyfat distribution seems to be like mine. You don’t have pronounced lower abs and even when very lean you’re going to store some over them as long as the body can.

It’s all about what you really want. Besides a cheeseburger because that’s temporary. How lean do you plan to get? How lean do you want to walk at? Is the goal to be muscular and decently lean, or are you trying to get leaner than ever?

Set a realistic bf % goal and execute with the resolve of 10,000 Vikings. If you want to be a beast, sometimes you must go hungry like one.
Yeah, im aware. A 6 pack is not my goal. I know im not predisposed to it and achieving it would involve intense levels of drugs and discomfort. Maintaining it would not be reasonable. Definitively not worth the torture. I never plan to compete. Not only do I not have what it takes but i disagree with where the sport is at now. My goal is a solid 15%. Thats my main beef with this guy. He wont let me set my goals and will only listen to shredded abzzz like Zyzzz broooo beach time sooon yeehaw. Probably gonna end up dropping him. I do like the low cost accountability but whats the point if i cant set my own goals.

My ideal was strenght and size to be honest. I let this guy convince me into a recomp but really its turning into cutting. Seems to be a one trick pony. I wanted to see how low I could get with this cycle but yeah... dunno. Kinda feel like im wasting my time and should just try to make some gains with SD. I feel like I would be much happier with an extra inch on my arms then an extra shadow on my abdomen i wont even be able to maintain.

Im apparently too stupid to use calipers as those told me im 37%. I think my bioimpedance scan before cycle showed 16% so i should be close to 15 now.

Typing out this post i realized that this is fn stupid. Im telling him next sunday that im going back to maintenance calories. I really dont give two shits about abs and have no intention of chasing that dragon for the rest of my life..... sugar boom boom.

Edit: truthfully im very happy with my current body. Probably the first time in my life i can say this. Thanks for making me think about it. If i can look like this after pct and maintain it ill be a happy camper. Just need to reach a bit higher so that i have a buffer zone for pct losses.

Last edited:
Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Superdrol is a terrific cutting/recomp drug they say, provided you can deal with the carb cravings. You should probably keep going based on what you are saying, as you need to create a buffer and get used to eating a little less still.

benjamfzb

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Nothing special to report. Down to 210.2lbs and strenghts still going up.... ish. Suns shining and loving the outdoor runs.

On another note, SK Canada is set to reopen gyms first week of june. Now that will be motivating for pct.

benjamfzb

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
By my calculations may 1 is supposed to be day 61 aka superdrol and third bottle of trest time. Looks like i only got 2 days worth of trest in this bottle. Really tempted to start the SD 2 days early. Gonna be good tho.

208.8lbs. Pretty neat especially after a rest day. Failed a bench pr today and learned that my 8x8 log as a bench makes it hard to escape. Ribs might bruise a bit but im fine😂

benjamfzb

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
In light of blowing limits. 207.4 lbs today. Not sure whats going on. Im significantly lighter everyday. Hydrating like crazy and lifting heavier everyday. Could the trest really be this potent? Either way ill take it as good news.

Hit legs today. Warmed up with 225. Put on 295(last weeks mini record). Did 1 rep. Put the bar back on the rack amd added 50lbs.(thats every plate i own). And pulled 6 6 5 reps at 345. Thats a true PR for me. Felt good but im sore now haha.

My best leg PR was summer 2018 when i hit 315 for the first time but my hernia surgery scar turned into a golf ball. It healed on its own (had it checked) and ive been a coward for squats since. 225 for high reps. Mainly do hack squats...

Feeling good about today.

Had a good chat with my nutritionist. He finally agreed to respect my goals and changed my plan to "lean bulk" as he calls it. I made it clear that a wode chest, 19" arms and deadlifting 3x my weight was much more fulfilling to me than a couple cosmetic dents causing shadows on my stomach in perfect light a few moments a year my shirt is off.

Two more days of cutting then ill be upping cals to slightly above maintenance on may 1st with the SD.

benjamfzb

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Well talk about motivating. A pic of me from 1 year ago today popped up on my snapchat memories. I was about 244lbs right before flying to Miami. I thought I was doing okay. Well, i suppose i was compared to a year prior to that. But damn, never realized how much i changed. I guess im roughly 37lbs lighter.

Trained back and bis today. Another amazing workout. So weird. Usually i feel sick and dying after 6 weeks on oral "based" cycles. Trest and hcg is amazing. I never understood how the guys on TRT always said they felt great. Now I suppose i get the idea. Forgot to weigh myself today. I was in a hurry to get breakfast lol.

Got some backup in the mail today. So I guess I will be adding assault team as a T2 supp for the last month. Keep the GDA for PCT as I got my glycolog to burn through. Worked out before the package came in but tried a sip of juice daddy. Berry blast is surprisingly good. Most hardcore PWOs taste like ass. I was pleasantly surprised. Top 3 for sure flavor wise. The signed card was a nice touch. Thanks @ZOO

Attachments

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
In light of blowing limits. 207.4 lbs today. Not sure whats going on. Im significantly lighter everyday. Hydrating like crazy and lifting heavier everyday. Could the trest really be this potent? Either way ill take it as good news.

Hit legs today. Warmed up with 225. Put on 295(last weeks mini record). Did 1 rep. Put the bar back on the rack amd added 50lbs.(thats every plate i own). And pulled 6 6 5 reps at 345. Thats a true PR for me. Felt good but im sore now haha.

My best leg PR was summer 2018 when i hit 315 for the first time but my hernia surgery scar turned into a golf ball. It healed on its own (had it checked) and ive been a coward for squats since. 225 for high reps. Mainly do hack squats...

Feeling good about today.

Had a good chat with my nutritionist. He finally agreed to respect my goals and changed my plan to "lean bulk" as he calls it. I made it clear that a wode chest, 19" arms and deadlifting 3x my weight was much more fulfilling to me than a couple cosmetic dents causing shadows on my stomach in perfect light a few moments a year my shirt is off.

Two more days of cutting then ill be upping cals to slightly above maintenance on may 1st with the SD.
Now we’re talkin! Plus, with those new goals you will be able to move conveyors by hand instead of using a loader and impress your coworkers.

benjamfzb

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Day 59. Woke up at 208. Trained light on chest today but higher reps. Cant always go for records even if im bored on days off.

Started SD a day early as I ran out of trest and 11 keto yesterday. Probably gonna finish the cycle a day early too. Piss is already darker. Oh boy.

Tried that Juice daddy. I wont bother with a bunch of broscience terms. Energy was great. No jitters really. Taste great. Happy.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 59. Woke up at 208. Trained light on chest today but higher reps. Cant always go for records even if im bored on days off.

Started SD a day early as I ran out of trest and 11 keto yesterday. Probably gonna finish the cycle a day early too. Piss is already darker. Oh boy.

Tried that Juice daddy. I wont bother with a bunch of broscience terms. Energy was great. No jitters really. Taste great. Happy.
Ran out of trest completely or finished the bottle? Will you be running just sd for now?

benjamfzb

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Day 61. 207.8lbs. Had a little social treat last night.

Nothing much to report. Took it easy on legs today but higher reps. Havent noticed anything new. Forearms looked extra hard and veiny but could be random.

You know that feeling when youre lazy so you take like 450mg of caffeine and dmaa so you end up still sitting down unable to move but youre vibrating and trying not to slip out of our dimension? ....yeah. i know its bad but i take a fuckton of preworkout on cycle as its harder to lift sometimes. Gonna try to dial it back especially since SD is known for BP sides. Really looking forward to it starting to kick my ass like fusions M1A did last year. With great sides comes great transformations haha.

Speaking of sides. Ive had none this entire cycle. Pretty sweet. My nuts are still normal too. I will never take anything without hcg again. I know ive said it a dozzen times but i mean it. This shits awesome. I tried the clomid on cycle everyday thing and it was horseshit. But I will admit. Ever since that first hcg subq pin ive been very tempted by the dark side. If i did not have 3 bottles of trest left for next year (i bought extra because its not often i have a way of getting them into canada) i would probably be lowkey planning a deca or tren cycle😂

benjamfzb

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Day 63. 208.8lbs. Back on creatine and taurine as well as the SD since april 30th. Weight spiked a bit but not feeling anything from the SD. Weird. I usually feel that BP right in my temples on the first few days. Ive tried at least 6 fusion products and they were all great. Methdrol has mixed reviews... i know its way too early to call but im a bit nervous about it being bunk or underdosed. More likely underdosed than bunk if anything. Maybe im judt getting used to strong orals, too. If i dont feel anything by day 8 im bumping to 30. If i dont feel it by day 15 I guess i got 100 10mg tabs of legit var i could take the last 2 weeks.

Probably just paranoid as its only day 4 of it but planning ahead wont hurt.

Got my "birthday cake" ready to bake may 28th😁

Attachments

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Lol wait you’re on superdrol and you’re worried about eating real cake for one day?? Bro it will disappear into your biceps and calves and you will probably get leaner too

benjamfzb

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Lol wait you’re on superdrol and you’re worried about eating real cake for one day?? Bro it will disappear into your biceps and calves and you will probably get leaner too
Haha if its legit i suppose. Really nervous about it. I should of stayed off google.

Trying to get out of my poor eating habits and im currently hours away from civilization working at a remote mine site. Ive been stuck here since the day i started my cycle and will probably be until the end of june at least. Im sure mom will have a real cake for me when i go home this summer... along with all the other crap ill consume while rebuilding my social life😂. I miss the gym but its kinda cool ive had 0 temptations and missed nothing fun while being on cycle and being away at the same time. Thats the one good thing covid did for me.

Ps: havent tried the fake brownies yet but the carb killa spread is fucking deadly.

benjamfzb

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
210lbs. Creatine and taurine bloats probably. Bumped the SD to 30mg yesterday. I know that dose is considered reckless but i dont really feel it. Pretty sure methdrol is underdosed. I really dont think im that resistant to methyls that i wouldnt feel 30mg of SD. Pretty decent pumps the last 2 days but thats about it. No sides whatsoever. This is only day 7 so ill give it a week. Maybe ill start morphing into a mutant after a couple weeks but i highly doubt it. I hope im wrong. I hope theres at least a few mgs of something anabolic in there. I should not be able to play Nioh and die 80 times per mission without getting at least a little irritated.... lmao.

I may be completely wrong and i might just be tolerating it well for now. We shall see.

I have been dosing at 7am, 3pm and 11pm. 8hr half life so its in my blood around the clock. Pretty sure thats the optimal way to do it.

Note to self hcg today and ai tmr.

Last edited:
Cmseabee24

Cmseabee24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Day 67. 209.8lbs. I was 216.5 in the first pic i think.

March 2 vs May 7th

Satisfied with the progress so far but motivated to make the best out of the last 3 weeks one way or another.
If you wanna really put your SD to the test go ahead and eat 100-150g of carbs an hour and a half before workout along with 20mg of superdrol if your muscles don’t feel like they are going to explode then it’s garbage.

benjamfzb

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
If you wanna really put your SD to the test go ahead and eat 100-150g of carbs an hour and a half before workout along with 20mg of superdrol if your muscles don’t feel like they are going to explode then it’s garbage.
That sounds like a delicious suggestion! I actually did that yesterday ish. 240g of sweet potato at 330 and 250g of rice at 430 then worked out at 5-530. Did legs and im fine. No pain though. Dunno i kinda want to see sides or progress on par with msten haha. Ill just switch to 70var the last 2 weeks and try to cut a few more pounds worst case.

Cmseabee24

Cmseabee24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
That sounds like a delicious suggestion! I actually did that yesterday ish. 240g of sweet potato at 330 and 250g of rice at 430 then worked out at 5-530. Did legs and im fine. No pain though. Dunno i kinda want to see sides or progress on par with msten haha. Ill just switch to 70var the last 2 weeks and try to cut a few more pounds worst case.
You should have definitely felt it with the pumps. I can always feel it especially in calves and in back. A lot of SD had been garbage from companies lately I think it’s shitty raws. It shitty when your expecting one thing and let down. Maybe give it a few days no changes I start eating 80mg of var.

benjamfzb

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
You should have definitely felt it with the pumps. I can always feel it especially in calves and in back. A lot of SD had been garbage from companies lately I think it’s shitty raws. It shitty when your expecting one thing and let down. Maybe give it a few days no changes I start eating 80mg of var.
Yeah thats what ill do starting sunday i think. 50 mg for 20 says is what i got. Sigh. Better than nothing i guess. Ill leave the epistane and m1a alone. Too late to get into that.

Its likely theres a few grams of SD or something in there. I cant see it being 100% bunk. Even if its 3mg per pill instead of 10... 10mg sd and 50mg var would be a decent way to wrap up. Tempted to throw it out and order a var topup and run it at 100 as i got good results with 100 last year. But i kind of want to have a little faith theres a sliver of SD in there. Ok ill stop whining and get back to work lol.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just DO IT.
Report back
if you don't die.

If you do, can I have your weights? :p

benjamfzb

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Just take them both lol
Just did. Definitively felt something. Its leftover from a previous cycle so i know that var is good. Now that i think about it i shouls of just did 40-60mg of SD to see if that would of done anything lol.

benjamfzb

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Just letting you guys know im still alive after 2 days of 90mg var and 30mg "sd".

The sd is definitively mostly bunk. This feels the same as my 100mg var cycle. Lil headrush after every 30mg dose but back to normal soon after. Appetite is sky high. Piss is normal.

Ill keep taking it since i paid for it and i dont think theres any harm in taking sugar/flour/filler whatever the fk is in those pills. Just in case somwhow theres 1mg per pill or something.

Super bummed out that covid fkd up my training for a while on msten and now bunk SD. Its hard for me to hate on the source and the company as I enjoy their protein, 4ad, nano1t, liquitren, alpha one, thyrodrene and nanodrol is simply great. I also recognize olympus had **** SD. As previously commented it seems theres bad batches of SD raws and thats a risk in this game so i cant totally be mad about it. Im aware this specific source has horseshit customer service. I suppose ill avoid them when possible in the future but use them when i have no other option i think my ph days are over anyway. I got enough trest for another run next year. Got some rpn havoc and alpha one but if i do run a similar style cycle again i might just get something from a board sponsor. Havocs well reviewed and ive enjoyed alpha one but i guess we shall see. Other than that it would be real gear or quit while im ahead. Done with the gateway stuff.

All in all i got 3 weeks to wrap this up with 90-100mg var as i ordered a top up. Gonna make the most of it. Im already pretty happy with my results and i was really looking forward to SD gains but I suppose my liver will thank me and i can still make some decent progress with trest and var especially on the fat burning front.

Still feeling great. PCT should be interesting. Im planning the end of my hcg protocol. @Hyde Do you think I should take an hcg shot on my last day or a few days before the end? Perhaps go out with a bang at 1000iu instead of 500?

benjamfzb

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
208.8. Added ECY AND upped albuterol to 10mg.

Taking var/methdrol before bed has been rough on my sleep schedule but im alot hungrier in the am.

Not sure if lethargic or those mid afternoon naps are ruining my evening workouts. Gonna verify that today.

Cant wait for gyms to reopen in june.

Not much to report other than that. I got back on creatine and taurine 11 days ago and my weight has stayed similar. That stuff bloats me more than the average guy for some reason but gives me better workouts. Having modified my cycle to cutting due to the bunk sd makes me look forward to seeing the finished product once the water comes off. Pretty standard cycle at this point. If any canadians ever read this post in the future and wonder about the var pm me if you got questions.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Just letting you guys know im still alive after 2 days of 90mg var and 30mg "sd".

The sd is definitively mostly bunk. This feels the same as my 100mg var cycle. Lil headrush after every 30mg dose but back to normal soon after. Appetite is sky high. Piss is normal.

Ill keep taking it since i paid for it and i dont think theres any harm in taking sugar/flour/filler whatever the fk is in those pills. Just in case somwhow theres 1mg per pill or something.

Super bummed out that covid fkd up my training for a while on msten and now bunk SD. Its hard for me to hate on the source and the company as I enjoy their protein, 4ad, nano1t, liquitren, alpha one, thyrodrene and nanodrol is simply great. I also recognize olympus had **** SD. As previously commented it seems theres bad batches of SD raws and thats a risk in this game so i cant totally be mad about it. Im aware this specific source has horseshit customer service. I suppose ill avoid them when possible in the future but use them when i have no other option i think my ph days are over anyway. I got enough trest for another run next year. Got some rpn havoc and alpha one but if i do run a similar style cycle again i might just get something from a board sponsor. Havocs well reviewed and ive enjoyed alpha one but i guess we shall see. Other than that it would be real gear or quit while im ahead. Done with the gateway stuff.

All in all i got 3 weeks to wrap this up with 90-100mg var as i ordered a top up. Gonna make the most of it. Im already pretty happy with my results and i was really looking forward to SD gains but I suppose my liver will thank me and i can still make some decent progress with trest and var especially on the fat burning front.

Still feeling great. PCT should be interesting. Im planning the end of my hcg protocol. @Hyde Do you think I should take an hcg shot on my last day or a few days before the end? Perhaps go out with a bang at 1000iu instead of 500?
My understanding is because HCG is suppressive you don’t want to take it to the end - more like a week or so before you start the SERM. I don’t see a problem with 1,000 at once at the end, or 500 for back to back days. I have done that to finish some product. Gonna make your nuts juicy.

benjamfzb

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
My understanding is because HCG is suppressive you don’t want to take it to the end - more like a week or so before you start the SERM. I don’t see a problem with 1,000 at once at the end, or 500 for back to back days. I have done that to finish some product. Gonna make your nuts juicy.
Thats what I was thinking as well. 1000 5 days before pct should do it. I appreciate all the hcg insight.

benjamfzb

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I dont really have anything to report. Weights the same too.
Massive head ache tonight tho. Forced rest day.

benjamfzb

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Interesting twist. Weights up to 211. Nauseous as fck since yesterday. Not really hungry at all. Had trouble deadlifting. Had a head ache 3 days ago. Didnt get the check BP as the medic has not been around.

Sounds like this SD may not be complete bunk if thats what 30mg + 90mg var does to me. This feels comparable to 40 MIA with sides.

Unfortunately my var top up shipment is delayed to tuesday so 60mg til then.

Since im getting sides I am going to assume the SD has some potency to it even if probably underdosed. I shouldnt be able to take 90mg var if it was a real 30mg i believe. Ive played around with this brand pf var before and i know what to expect. 90mg is comfortable ish for me.

As i write this post i remember that i had a large slice of ice cream cake 2 nights ago. That could explain the nausea as im slightly lactose intolerant but still. (Ps i only ate the cake because i had not been laid in months and this chick was insisting😂 i was not even craving it but i guess if im gonna eat a slice of cake it should be now so the roidz disintegrate it fast.

2 weeks to go. Tempted to just start fasting as my appetites gone but i do want the gainz. I dont want my arms to fall below 17" D:

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
What we really wanna know is if you got any “cake” after she made you eat the cake?

benjamfzb

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
What we really wanna know is if you got any “cake” after she made you eat the cake?
If I say its a tindr girl is that enough? They rarely last 10mins into the movie. Altho usually im enough to fill the void. Ive never had to use an entire clenched fist all the way to my wrist before. It was a humbling experience. Not to be repeated. She enjoyed the cycle bod at least lmao.