• RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
How deep into the cycle are you?

benjamfzb

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Day 18. Bought a bowflex extreme se2 rented a barbell and plates. Had the boys at the shop make me a squat rack that doubles as bench presss for 2 cases of beer. This is at my work in western canada. Here half the time normally but i am stuckhere until the pandemic ends.

I ordered a squat cage. Bench press. Barbells. Plates. And a neat corner gym with 3 weight stacks 210lbs. Pulldowns rows quads pec deck etc.

In short i now have basement gyms at my 2 houses. full steam ahead for this cycle boys.

Attachments

boooosted

boooosted

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My main gym items until furher notice. Itll be fine. Bowflex isnt great but you can do so much with a barbell.
Sucks man, tough to have this hit mid cycle. Hope you can still make some good gains.

benjamfzb

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Sucks man, tough to have this hit mid cycle. Hope you can still make some good gains.
Yeah man. But yknow, its amazing what you can do with a barbell! Squat bench and deadlift is not changing at all. This is sub optimal but i can do most of my routine.

Thisll be my east coast setup when i go home. Plus a squat and bench rach eith a proper bench and barbell lol. Whoever said money cant buy happiness clearly has never bought weights.

Attachments

boooosted

boooosted

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah man. But yknow, its amazing what you can do with a barbell! Squat bench and deadlift is not changing at all. This is sub optimal but i can do most of my routine.

Thisll be my east coast setup when i go home. Plus a squat and bench rach eith a proper bench and barbell lol. Whoever said money cant buy happiness clearly has never bought weights.
Just a suggestion for more equipment, you could get a few strength bands and then you can easily add another 100+ lbs of resistance for like $30-$50

benjamfzb

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Just a suggestion for more equipment, you could get a few strength bands and then you can easily add another 100+ lbs of resistance for like $30-$50
What are those and how would i use them? I have about 450lbs of plates for the barbell

boooosted

boooosted

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What are those and how would i use them? I have about 450lbs of plates for the barbell
They are the thick exercise bands. For that setup you could wrap it from underneath the rack up and over the barbell. I just saw the pic and thought you had just the one pair of plates. But I mean if you're only benching 450lbs then yeah I guess you don't need them lol.

benjamfzb

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
They are the thick exercise bands. For that setup you could wrap it from underneath the rack up and over the barbell. I just saw the pic and thought you had just the one pair of plates. But I mean if you're only benching 450lbs then yeah I guess you don't need them lol.
Haha for my west coast setup I actually rented the barbell and can have as many plates as I want for 240$ until this shits over.
My east coast setup also has nearly 500lbs in plates. More than i can DL.

Im considering changing my workout routine... maybe be a powerlifter and do the big 3 everyday... ill see how the first 3 days of this goes. Writing this as im training back. I dont really like the bowflex but i feel every muscle in my back flexing when i do pulldowns.... interesting.

benjamfzb

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Day 20. Note to self: did an hcg shot yesterday and taking ai tomorrow.

Weight is at 215. Recomping nicely. For all the water retention stories i heard about trest... my abdomen has never been this defined. Love this stuff.

Did my first back home back workout yesterday. Turns out i cab do pretty much everything i normally would. Pretty happy with my setup.

First basement chest workout today. Went great. Since equipment is limited i will be doing 5x5s for the big lifts and focus on strenght. The bowflex doesnt quite replace cable flys or pec deck but it will do. Also missing incline bench but i guess ill just work extra on flat bench.

I still feel great. Thinking of upping the nanodrol so i can finish the 2nd bottle im starting tomorrow. Also, i think i will add 500mg epiandro PWO along with my 11keto weeks. Shouldnt hurt much. I could probably get away with a micro var dose but im already getting enough toxicity.

Really impresses with hcg. My balls are basically normal its great. Kicks in in just a few hours. For fellow non pin people i recommend it highly. The pin in belly fat is tiny i cant feel it at all. Only issue is now im tempted to fully join the dark side. Good thing i have enough trest for another cycle or id definitively be looking into a full inj cycle😂

Attachments

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Is HCG always injected sub-q or can it be injected IM as well?

benjamfzb

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Yesterday was day 21. 217lbs. Bloated af. Started taking a scoop of mighty green creatine by controlled labs. I now feel like a human sponge. Not very aesthetic but ill pay the price for performance i guess. I thought purple k was the only one to do this. Guess not.

Anyway, started my 2nd bottle of nanodrol. Going to ignore the 1.5ml predator limit recommendation and bump this up to 2ml. Probably gonna finish the entire second bottle. Might run close to 5 weeks though. Ive run this like 3 times already so i feel like its time to step this up.

First basement leg workout. I could do pretty much everything i normally do. Its a bit harder to properly hit rear delts with the bowflex. I cant do leg curls so i now do hip thrusts. Those fking burn my hammies even at 145lbs. Im impressed. Moved my dressers mirror to my squat rack😂.

I cant really rely on my weight right now. Im very bloated. My skin spills over my undies and my socks leave 2 hr long deep imprints. Pretty fked up. No strenght gains today. This whole thing is sub optimal obviously. I shouldnt complain since i was lucky enough to get a makeshift gym set up this fast but i feel like ill always wonder what this cycle could of been like if the virus didnt shut down the gyms.

Progressing slowly but surely. Going to base my progress off the mirror and 5x5 numbers. Motivation has been low and my workouts have been taking me 3 hrs. I really took for granted how fast and convenient the local gyms machines were. I think the important part about this log update is the fact that i feel so damn healthy. The hcg and td trest are treating me great. I will never go back to 4ad and other oral garbage.

benjamfzb

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
One thing I should mention. I have had serious roid rage the last 3 days. Ive never been this angry before. Told off way too many people.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Oral garbage...aside from the Msten

Try upping your potassium intake and maybe some dandelion root or a bit more Exemestane to help with the water. Horse Chestnut specifically is supposed to help with bloated kankles via improved leg circulation, but you have to take it twice per day and I’ve not used it yet (got some for next cycle though).

I would expect you to be able to make all of the same gains possible with a barbell and rack as gym machines. You squat, press, and row 3x each per week with arms & delts 2-3x a week and train like a madman 5-6x a week and I don’t see how you couldn’t make gains. I don’t see how breaking your ass with real weights would be less productive than hammer strength and cable machines. Just harder.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Try upping your potassium intake and maybe some dandelion root or a bit more Exemestane to help with the water. Horse Chestnut specifically is supposed to help with bloated kankles via improved leg circulation, but you have to take it twice per day and I’ve not used it yet (got some for next cycle though).

I would expect you to be able to make all of the same gains possible with a barbell and rack as gym machines. You squat, press, and row 3x each per week with arms & delts 2-3x a week and train like a madman 5-6x a week and I don’t see how you couldn’t make gains. I don’t see how breaking your ass with real weights would be less productive than hammer strength and cable machines. Just harder.

benjamfzb

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

Wait so nanodrol does not go up your ass?

Oral pseudo test base garbage is what i meant.

The barbell is serving me well. Nearly killed my cat while deadlifting yesterday. But yeah i guess i can make it work by doing more sets for sure.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Wait so nanodrol does not go up your ass?

Oral pseudo test base garbage is what i meant.

The barbell is serving me well. Nearly killed my cat while deadlifting yesterday. But yeah i guess i can make it work by doing more sets for sure.
There are natty motherf*ckers in Africa lifting welded up scrap in roofless dirt gyms making sweet gains on subpar nutrition. If they can do it, you can too!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
No. It goes up your ass for sure.
Trust me. Shits great.

Wait. My **** is great.
Something like that.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
wish I would have seen this earlier bro.. would have had you put the SD up front.. I doubt your gonna wanna deal with that stuff late in the game.. but hey im here now. hope you get to stay put and "ON"

benjamfzb

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
wish I would have seen this earlier bro.. would have had you put the SD up front.. I doubt your gonna wanna deal with that stuff late in the game.. but hey im here now. hope you get to stay put and "ON"
Welcome sir. I actually lost my appetite already. Ill probably end up doing var or epi instead. We shall see.

Loving that trest. Im continuing the cycle. Just got a set of bowflex 1090 dumbells.

benjamfzb

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Day 25. Nutri took away my daily sweet potato last week but i barely get muscle soreness at this point. Yay roidz. Stopped taking days off as my home workouts arent quite as intense.

Training back and biceps today. I gitta say. I missed my dumbell rows and hammer curls. Fucking love these bowflex 1090. Only cost me 700 canadian. I highly recommend these to any serious lifters out there even if you dont plan to have a full home gym.

Weight is 216.6 ish. Slowly creeping up. The nutri/coach insists i should be going down but i disagree. I look 10x leaner than ive ever been in my life. I think its just water weight. Cant believe i still got 65 days of this to go. I wont be recognizable at this rate. I am pretty god damn sick of my diet tho. I have not cheated a single time in 2 months except for a pasta dish on valentines day... so not at all during this cycle.

Not sure ill finish the 2nd nanodrol bottle. Might stop halfway as originally planned. Ill see how long i can keep it up before i switch over to 4 weeks of TD only. And the 500mg epiandro pwo i decided to add as it was collecting dust in my cabinet.

Cant seem to attach pic. Server issues? Anyone else?

boooosted

boooosted

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great update, and it's good to see the progress. Curious as to why of all things in your diet the sweet potato was taken out. Did they give you a reason why? My carbs on trest are through the roof.

benjamfzb

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Great update, and it's good to see the progress. Curious as to why of all things in your diet the sweet potato was taken out. Did they give you a reason why? My carbs on trest are through the roof.
Hes kind of a carb hater. My daily carbs are like, 1 flatout wrap. 2 cups of brown rice. An apple. He was either taking my sweet potato or a cup or rice. I chose to keep the rice. Guys pretty well reviewed. Trains a few ifbbs pros so im listening to him. But to be honest my gut tells me i should eat more carbs to benefit fully from the cycle....

boooosted

boooosted

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hes kind of a carb hater. My daily carbs are like, 1 flatout wrap. 2 cups of brown rice. An apple. He was either taking my sweet potato or a cup or rice. I chose to keep the rice. Guys pretty well reviewed. Trains a few ifbbs pros so im listening to him. But to be honest my gut tells me i should eat more carbs to benefit fully from the cycle....
There's a lot of different ways to get to the same place. Sorry if I missed it earlier but you have been upfront with him about everything you're on right?

About a year ago I was talking to a coach who has trained several pros male and female. We were talking cycles a bit and I brought up trest. He had no idea what it was. Makes me wonder how well known it actually is out there in the pro world.

benjamfzb

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
There's a lot of different ways to get to the same place. Sorry if I missed it earlier but you have been upfront with him about everything you're on right?

About a year ago I was talking to a coach who has trained several pros male and female. We were talking cycles a bit and I brought up trest. He had no idea what it was. Makes me wonder how well known it actually is out there in the pro world.
True.

Yes he has the link to this thread. Knew about trest inject. td was news but he figured it out. He doesnt want to be publicly named on the thread but he knows his chemicalz.

But yes in general its not well known at all. Especially for the old school guys

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
People on forums say things like ‘push the carbs to take full advantage’ because they have found Trest helps them handle carbs better than not and if you want to gain maximal muscle you need to ensure a surplus. That means you are going to have to overeat to some degree.

BUT what’s the goal? Look better and add muscle? Is it so bad if you add muscle and lose a bit of fat? Most guys are very happy with that result, more so than actually bulking and putting on extra bodyfat with your gainz.

You pay for a coach, he’s informed about the cycle, so I would let him have the reins. Sounds like it’s all coming together well!

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 25. Nutri took away my daily sweet potato last week but i barely get muscle soreness at this point. Yay roidz. Stopped taking days off as my home workouts arent quite as intense.

Training back and biceps today. I gitta say. I missed my dumbell rows and hammer curls. Fucking love these bowflex 1090. Only cost me 700 canadian. I highly recommend these to any serious lifters out there even if you dont plan to have a full home gym.

Weight is 216.6 ish. Slowly creeping up. The nutri/coach insists i should be going down but i disagree. I look 10x leaner than ive ever been in my life. I think its just water weight. Cant believe i still got 65 days of this to go. I wont be recognizable at this rate. I am pretty god damn sick of my diet tho. I have not cheated a single time in 2 months except for a pasta dish on valentines day... so not at all during this cycle.

Not sure ill finish the 2nd nanodrol bottle. Might stop halfway as originally planned. Ill see how long i can keep it up before i switch over to 4 weeks of TD only. And the 500mg epiandro pwo i decided to add as it was collecting dust in my cabinet.

Cant seem to attach pic. Server issues? Anyone else?
Subbed. So just so I'm caught up here, you're running Trest ace, Msten, and just added epiandro?

benjamfzb

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Subbed. So just so I'm caught up here, you're running Trest ace, Msten, and just added epiandro?
Trest ace and msten for another week or so.
Trest ace,11keto,epiandro 4 weeks following.
Trest ace and SD last 4 weeks but i might swap the SD for something milder. tbd.

benjamfzb

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
People on forums say things like ‘push the carbs to take full advantage’ because they have found Trest helps them handle carbs better than not and if you want to gain maximal muscle you need to ensure a surplus. That means you are going to have to overeat to some degree.

BUT what’s the goal? Look better and add muscle? Is it so bad if you add muscle and lose a bit of fat? Most guys are very happy with that result, more so than actually bulking and putting on extra bodyfat with your gainz.

You pay for a coach, he’s informed about the cycle, so I would let him have the reins. Sounds like it’s all coming together well!
Well thats the thing. The point is to look better. I had a boner for more muscle but if im being totally honest i cant really afford to gain any fat. Coach decided my goal should be fat loss and i can respect that. I labelled the thread as recomp because thats exactly what im hoping for. Gain some muscle while dropping a lil fat. I dont really want to be a 240lbs big boy again. It makes air travel really shitty.

But yes you are right. Max muscle isnt the goal. Looking better is. And since i did pay i will be trusting him. I like to voice my concerns on here since the bros are usually a couple steps ahead of science sometimes.

Leanest I've ever been at 216.5 ish.

Also attached a pic of me at 213 right before the cycle started.

Attachments

benjamfzb

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Day 26. Putting the bowflex for sale. All i need is dumbells and barbell. **** that contraption. First cheat since feb 14th. Footlong steak sub. Grocery store was completely out of ground turkey and i was starting to go a lil crazy. No ragrets.

No cycle related changes to note. Cheat and tris today.

Mainly just posting an update so i can share my incline DB press setup lmao.

Attachments

benjamfzb

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Quick update. Today is day 31 i believe as i started new support bottles. Started my 2nd 7alpha bottle a couple days ago. Ill have to be more conservative with my servings. I upped msten to 30 a week ago. Gonna continue the rest of this week. So instead of 4 weeks itll turn into 5. I know im pushing it but fk it. Yolo. If i die i die. Rather die to this than to the covid. Keeping the epi and 11keto for when im done with the msten. Ill just double down on week 8.

Back on topic.... ive been sticking to 500 on my hcg shots instead of 250. Ai has been 12.5mg asin e3d. .25 caber e3d as well. I havent had any estro issues. Never had gyno. Keeping it this way as my balls are looking and feeling nice. Never felt this healthy on a cycle before.

As for how im feeling. Work has been **** lately. Super stressful. Long hours then no hours. Its taken its toll on my lifting motivation. Im always tired as **** and sleepy. Took a rest day 2 days ago and it was great after 9 days straight of lifting. Were mid snowstorm so no outdoor runs last 2 days tho. Ive been consuming insane doses of c4 ultimate to push through my workout and its fucked with my sleeping schedule. I shouldnt be taking this many stims but i am just to stay awake. Had a flexing session tonight and i think im feeling motivated again. Being away from home for a month has been hard but im ready to refocus. Slightly depressed and irritated with work but i dont think its cycle related. The extra msten does make me aggresive but still.

Weighed in at 218.6 this am. Steadily getting heavier. Nutri wants me to lose .5 every week but my weight is steadily climbing while im following his plan.... dunno. Could be muscle memory. In bro theory the first 7lbs should be easy as ive had that muscle before. Hes been ignoring me for 4 days. Curious to see what his reply is gonna be. Rolleyes.

Pretty random wall of info. Nothing too crazy to report. Didnt hit PRs or anything. I do look leaner tho.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That’s a badass incline setup!

Your nutritionist doesn’t understand how Trest works if he actually expects you to lose any weight. Everyone seems to recomp on trest, or bulk, but either way the scale only ever goes up from what I’ve seen.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
That’s a badass incline setup!

Your nutritionist doesn’t understand how Trest works if he actually expects you to lose any weight. Everyone seems to recomp on trest, or bulk, but either way the scale only ever goes up from what I’ve seen.
agree 100%...lose fat, yes. lose weight, no.

benjamfzb

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Hey guys. Quick update.

Completely lost my appetite. 30 msten is definitively the max for me and for 2 weeks. I would not exceed this. This makes me seriously lean towards Epi instead of SD on the tail end. Still tbd.

Nutri is taking away half a fruit, half a cup of rice and a dozzen almonds away from me. Perfect timing as ive only got about a couple days worth of msten before i fall on mild compounds for 3.5 weeks or so.

To be honest i look fat due to creatine. Not sure about you guys but 5g of that **** puts nearly 5 pounds on me instamtly and bloats my guts. Im not very aestheticly pleasing but my forearms are more vascular, my traps are getting closer to my ears and im seeing some more definition in my adonis belt. Note. Im a chubby guy. Im not lean or defined by any means so dont take my wording as cockiness. But for me this is my peak. And this curve aint flattening.... sorry had to use that wording haha.

Im seeing some dry skin around my shoulders where i more often than not apply the trest. Might shave my chest to apply there...

Note to self. Took ai yesterday. Took hcg shot today.

Ive gotten comfortable with needles. Used a pin to pop a cyst today. That was so easy. Fn beautiful. Im fked you guys. Theres no way i wont take the full IM dive someday now.

Its looking like ill be stuck at work for the rest of this cycle. Shame cause i got a decent gym back home but at least here i eat clean. Oh a girl fed me a couple mini eggs yesterday. Felt bad but it was burned off after.... if you know what i mean. Anyway, picking up an ez curl bar tomorrow. I hate curling the olympic barbell. And i hate using it for skull crushers too.

Less diary and more cycle info.... usually by now id feel like microwaved ****. Still amazed at how good i feel on this stuff. Did a 5x5 on bench tosay at 225 as my lighter workout since i was feeling all beat up from not sleeping all weekend and working hard... last set i cranked 10 reps. A month ago getting 3 sets of 6 was really hard. Im pledging to reach a 315 bench 1rm by the end of this. Ill try when i have a spot. Not really improving on deadlift since im doing so many damn squats and its wrecking my lower back. Which is fine i guess. Ive added 50 pounds to my squat so far and do 5 sets instead of 3. Burn with 90lb goblet squats. Yay bowflex 1090.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If your squat goes up and you keep your lat & grip strength up, and have been doing at least a little technical deadlift practice, you can often still PR it provided your leg/low back strength rose substantially. Without hammering it. I mean if you are specializing on the squat right now you only have so much recovery to go around.

benjamfzb

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Finished msten today. Day 36 i think so 5 weeks? Feeling decent but ill be embracing the 3.5 weeks of no orals.

Dropped the creatine to see what i look like without the keg belly. Posting a pic in a couple days. Definitively leaner and some leg and trap gains i can see.

Strenght: my weak squat went from 3x 8 225 to 5x 10 275.
OHP behind the neck (i use to do in front of the neck at 185 when gyms were open): 3x 8 at 95 to 3x 8 at 135.
Bench: 3x 3 at 275 now at 3x 6 at 275 and a couple burner sets at 205
Deadlift: no improvements. Focused on squats so much my back hasnt been able to recover fast enough. I was hoping most of my quarentine gainz would be on DL but this is fine. Legs were lagging behind.

Oh and i bought an ez curl bar for better curls and skull crushers.

Post back workout pic. I gotta round up some before pics but i got a lil bit of traps now.

Attachments

benjamfzb

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
back is lookin thiiiccc
You have no idea how tempting those 3 extra bottles of PRE trest have been haha. This has been a test of self control for sure. If this stuff isnt available again im either going natty or full on injectables. Thx btw.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You have no idea how tempting those 3 extra bottles of PRE trest have been haha. This has been a test of self control for sure. If this stuff isnt available again im either going natty or full on injectables. Thx btw.
Looking good! Congrats, you have spoiled yourself with the TD, there is no going back now

benjamfzb

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Day 40 or 41 ish. 215.5lbs. Dropped creatine. Looked like **** and it was killing my motivation. Immediately dropped 4.5 lbs.

Hit chest and tris today. As mentioned before my carbs and fat were lowered. Energy has dipped. Strenght is currently plateaud but leaning out well. Im satisfied with this until i start an oral last 4 weeks.

Front pic of pre cycle vs tonight. Im satisfied with my quarantine progress.

Edit: woke up the next day at 212.6lbs. I had not pooped in 3 or 4 days lol.

Attachments

Last edited:

benjamfzb

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
About to make a Predator order since i fucking love their protein....

Considering buying t2 and a bunch of random **** like phosphatic acid....

Should i add t2 to the cycle or use it later? Ive used it multiple times in HR true shred. Good stuff.

Something else ive been wondering after reading a few tnation articles.... clomid for a couple months after pct for higher T? Doesnt seem to be popular around here.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If you had success with true shred I would keep using that specific product. The supplement industry isn’t standardized by any means.

Depends if you want maximal endogenous test or if you want to spend some time letting your natty production really do it’s own thing. I’m of the opinion that if you want to PCT as long as possible (and not have to start cruising) you should do your pct then chill on the SERMs ideally. Also consider that having lower natty levels will create a bigger better contrast when you blast again. Guys who cruise generally say they notice less profound changes when beginning a blast than before when they came totally off inbetween.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I
About to make a Predator order since i fucking love their protein....

Considering buying t2 and a bunch of random **** like phosphatic acid....

Should i add t2 to the cycle or use it later? Ive used it multiple times in HR true shred. Good stuff.

Something else ive been wondering after reading a few tnation articles.... clomid for a couple months after pct for higher T? Doesnt seem to be popular around here.
I have no personal experience with clomid and I don’t PCT anymore. But when I started TRT one of the options discussed with me was to attempt restarting my natural test with clomid. I don’t see why it wouldn’t be effective for a long term “PCT” like you mentioned.

benjamfzb

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I

I have no personal experience with clomid and I don’t PCT anymore. But when I started TRT one of the options discussed with me was to attempt restarting my natural test with clomid. I don’t see why it wouldn’t be effective for a long term “PCT” like you mentioned.
Yeah i was too tired to use my own brain. Stupid post. Tnation articles are nice but gotta take and leave some.

Just ordered protein and a 5 pack of brownies.

benjamfzb

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Random update.

No big changes. Getting annoyed with grocery stores being empty and not being able to buy tons of meat. Had to eat random foods yesterday which eventually led to a ridiculous portion of ice cream.

....so ridiculous i wasnt hungry til 2pm today.

At least thats out of my system. Had to drive an hour for chicken and turkey. Nearly resorted to buying a live one from the ukrainian farm down the road.

Anyway. As expected 11keto isnt noticeable when ive been taking trest this long. Stinks and oily like fish oil tho.

Starting week 7 tomorrow. Gonna tighten up the diet until i start SD on week 9. Yeah pretty sure ill go with SD. Only took a few days after msten to feel good again.... i figure leaning more towards fat loss is best until then.