TD COMBINATION

Oliver Kween

Oliver Kween

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Hello

I need a little advice.

Since the beginning of the week, I combine 3 TD. I was wondering if it was effective.

There are:
C11 + AET 50 + TRITON. Of course in different areas.

C11 - Abdo and love handle
Triton - On the calves, with one in pain
AET-50 on the sides (under the arms, not the armpits, but lower)

I wonder if it's stackable? Because I would also like to either change AET from Dermacrine or Sutain...

That is :

Make another combo soon

With Ursal + Triton (calf) and Hyperion on the chest + Derma on the abdo.

TY for your opinion!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I can't speak for all the products but you don't wanna put dermacrine on your abs unless your looking for more estrogen conversion. With hormonal products, the application sites slightly change the outcome. The abs and thighs I believe have more estrogen conversion, the sack "your nuts" have more dht conversion, the upper chest and traps more testosterone and dht conversion. Something along those lines.

This does not apply for natural products, only hormonal stuff.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
one of the worst spots to apply TDs is under your arms either upper or lower! so dont apply there. I would actually use the 11kt on my abs, the AET-50 on my shins and feet, and the triton 1-2 hours prior to the gym applied on the clavicles and shoulders.

Oliver Kween

Oliver Kween

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
one of the worst spots to apply TDs is under your arms either upper or lower! so dont apply there. I would actually use the 11kt on my abs, the AET-50 on my shins and feet, and the triton 1-2 hours prior to the gym applied on the clavicles and shoulders.

OK !

It is a good example. For 11-keto I'm good. By the way, is it true that he is suppressive?

I will change AET and TRITON.

Excellent thank you!

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would caution stacking 11-keto and AET - I would save the AET for PCT.

for most users, 11-keto is mildly suppressive - I would recommend the Testosterone Recovery Stack as a natural and over the counter PCT.

Oliver Kween

Oliver Kween

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
I would caution stacking 11-keto and AET - I would save the AET for PCT.

for most users, 11-keto is mildly suppressive - I would recommend the Testosterone Recovery Stack as a natural and over the counter PCT.
Well received !

I just received My Ursal and my Helios ( Thank the BOGO ).

I'm crazy at the idea of including them in my training plan.

So ok, I wait before using AET. Anyway I finish my cycle with 11KT. Basically I had the idea to position AET after this cycle. I will hire AET + a PCT @sns preferably.

In the meantime, I'm going to use Helios on my calf.
To tell you the story. I do running. And my running shoes are destroyed. I looked in my old shoes and got my Five-Fingers back. I haven't used them for a long time (4 years). I thought about putting them back. And to go running like that without any preparation exercise. I did well running a short distance. But after several KM, I felt discomfort in the middle of the right calf, as if a ball materialized with tension.
I forced a little more, and then it was painful. In fact, we don't run with five fingers like with basic shoes. Your feet hug the ground in a more natural way, that your muscles have forgotten. And running with the Fives puts you back in an ancestral position that you have to relearn and if you are no longer used to it, muscles that sleep more than others are suddenly awakened and panic as they are stressed. Arrived at home I massaged with arnica and muscle rest gel.
In the afternoon I went to the swimming pool with this pain telling me that in the water it would pass. And no .... Swimming and propelling the thighs in the water also solicits the calves ... Worse still! At one point I felt a "CLAC" in the calves but nothing crazy, no breakdown in any case. Since then it's been slowly getting better. But it was after this adventure that I discovered APEX with Triton and Helios that I'm going to use now to fix that.

however, if anyone is interested. I treated this pain a lot with magnesium

main product photo

Huile de Magnésium transcutané peaux sensibles - Au coeur des traditions - 50 ml (naturalforme.fr)

( you cant translate this )
or: Transdermal Magnesium, Magnesium Oil - The Heart Of Tradition USA | Magnesium oil, Magnesium, Glass bottles (pinterest.fr)
May be you can find it around you live ?

however, if anyone is interested. I treated this pain a lot with magnesium He did me a lot of good. Applied on the sore part before bed. He relieved me a lot. relieved me a lot. It is renowned for relieving muscle pain, cramps, tension..

Oliver Kween

Oliver Kween

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
That’s what I called inner side of the arms. And why wouldn’t it be a good spot?

Same question.

Maybe there is a conversion to estro. The skin is thin though. If this is the case everything must depend on the type of TD, ph or not

Or it's purely aesthetic to avoid rubbing and perspiration.

No clear idea...

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In the old days when this board was TD home brew oriented, inner arms and forarms were two of the suggested best application area. Maybe things has changed and he has other info that I don’t.

bigdadybry

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I am not sure why the upper inner arm is ill-advised, but it would not be my first through fifth choice. I tend to aim for thin vascular skin for TDs. The exception being TDs designed for ab application. When using on the abs, I prep with a microneedle roller.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The only thing I can think of is because you sweat there maybe effecting the absorption. I'm currently using dermacrine and go upper chest shoulders traps and upper back. Any I have left on my hands goes on the top of my feet. Only because a couple of years back someone on here said that was a good absorption spot 🤷‍♂️

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
my guess would be cuz the inner arm doesn't have any hair follicles

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’m not sure hair follicles help the absorption.

Regarding the inner arms application, maybe @xR1pp3Rx can develop on it if he comes back on this thread.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I’m not sure hair follicles help the absorption.

Regarding the inner arms application, maybe @xR1pp3Rx can develop on it if he comes back on this thread.
I wouldn't think so, normally anywhere with thin skin is going to absorb easily

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Im thinking inner upper arm and inner thighs are areas that sweat more, but if your letting it absorb completely I don't see the problem.

I'm stumped

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I think he meant armpits and along your lats. Armpits are somewhat controversial but the tldr is you gotta shave 'em like the ladies do and most guts aren't gonna do that consistently. (Hell, a lot of women don't either.)

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Well, part of the answer depends upon how Many (or how Much) TDs you use.
For instance I use a Lot of TDs. I like them, and they work very well.
... So I use a large amount of my available skin.
It is true that some areas work better than others...
... But the other part of the truth is: If you apply them to (any of) your skin, they will work.

** As always, we do not recommend applying Apex-Alchemy products to sensitive areas, such as the face, or scrotum.

(I didn't see @nostrum420 comment, before I posted this. As far as I'm concerned, he's the reigning authority on TDs).

Last edited:
Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
OK !

It is a good example. For 11-keto I'm good. By the way, is it true that he is suppressive?

I will change AET and TRITON.

Excellent thank you!