Tbol vs. Var for cutting

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So I’m talking to my buddy at the lab right now and I’m getting Primo and DHB (not sure which one I’ll be running for the next 8 weeks though) and either Tbol or Var for this cut. I’m down 33lbs, pretty strong for my size, and gaining a ton of mass isn’t the goal here. Really wanting to lose as much fat as possible for once haha. I have a back injury so the var is looking nice for that, but I remember Tbol sounding really interesting awhile back. I’m also gaining strength and a little size while losing fat on just 300mg of test cyp/prop and androhard, guess I respond rather well ??*♂. All my lifts are up and I’m hovering around the same weight buuuuut I paid off a beach house for May and I wanna finish strong here. Insight anyone??

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I just had to make this same decision. Tbol or var for a cut. Probably people on both sides of this coin. Here was my thought process. My main goal with running a cycle during a cut is to prevent as much muscle catabolism as possible. Tbol and var will
Both do that. Var has a reputation of helping to burn more fat, but that’s never been an issue for me. So I chose tbol for one reason. Price. Var is expensive. That’s why I chose tbol.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
For a cut, var every time.

yaron369

Awards
I just had to make this same decision. Tbol or var for a cut. Probably people on both sides of this coin. Here was my thought process. My main goal with running a cycle during a cut is to prevent as much muscle catabolism as possible. Tbol and var will
Both do that. Var has a reputation of helping to burn more fat, but that’s never been an issue for me. So I chose tbol for one reason. Price. Var is expensive. That’s why I chose tbol.
You get what you pay for

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Var wont help with injury though. It doesn synthesize type 1 collagen fibers. Only deca does that. I wish this myth of var helping with colagen synthesis would go away...

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Brain5ick
Well done on your recent 33lb weight loss. Real Var is very hard to find (and expensive when you do), but would be better for cutting/hardening. Tbol is great for increasing or maintaining strength, so will help prevent strength/muscle loss. It comes down to what real stuff you can get.

Also, could I just ask, what have you noticed most on Androhard?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Var wont help with injury though. It doesn synthesize type 1 collagen fibers. Only deca does that. I wish this myth of var helping with colagen synthesis would go away...
It does synthesize type 2 and 3 collagen fibers though. Which deca doesn’t. So Deca plus var to heal.

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Brain5ick
Well done on your recent 33lb weight loss. Real Var is very hard to find (and expensive when you do), but would be better for cutting/hardening. Tbol is great for increasing or maintaining strength, so will help prevent strength/muscle loss. It comes down to what real stuff you can get.

Also, could I just ask, what have you noticed most on Androhard?
Thanks man! I have a roid test I’m gonna drop it into when it gets here since everything I ordered is faked pretty often.
I went with the Var and primo for the next 8-10 weeks. I’ll be using 5% liver and organ guard with tudca for support.
With the androhard I’ve had a little increase in strength, pretty good mood, sex drive went way up on 16 pumps per day but I’m noticing now that I’m on my 6-7th week of it my interest in sex is down, but that may be attributed to how damn busy I am anymore working 3 jobs plus training. Morning wood isn’t as frequent either but idk what that should be attributed to. Aggression is up, feeling a little more confident, slightly shorter fuse than usual a little more vascular for sure, and I sweat a lot more than usual. I actually really enjoy it but when I get the var and all I won’t be taking it any longer just to see if there’s a change in my interest in sex.

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
OH! I almost forgot, I shed like a dog on it. That is totally worth mentioning haha. It’s not noticeable by looking at me but my hair is a little longer and when I wash it I notice I’ll have a bit of hair on my hands.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thanks man! I have a roid test I’m gonna drop it into when it gets here since everything I ordered is faked pretty often.
I went with the Var and primo for the next 8-10 weeks. I’ll be using 5% liver and organ guard with tudca for support.
With the androhard I’ve had a little increase in strength, pretty good mood, sex drive went way up on 16 pumps per day but I’m noticing now that I’m on my 6-7th week of it my interest in sex is down, but that may be attributed to how damn busy I am anymore working 3 jobs plus training. Morning wood isn’t as frequent either but idk what that should be attributed to. Aggression is up, feeling a little more confident, slightly shorter fuse than usual a little more vascular for sure, and I sweat a lot more than usual. I actually really enjoy it but when I get the var and all I won’t be taking it any longer just to see if there’s a change in my interest in sex.
Nice.
That's the combo I was going to recommend.

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Nice.
That's the combo I was going to recommend.
Should be interesting. Since neither of those aromatize I shouldn’t need to increase my AI but since they’re DHTs should I lower my AI?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Should be interesting. Since neither of those aromatize I shouldn’t need to increase my AI but since they’re DHTs should I lower my AI?
Possibly, because of the Primo. But you'll need to guage how it goes, on your own.
I would think so, but everyone's results are different.

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Possibly, because of the Primo. But you'll need to guage how it goes, on your own.
My estrogen was at 40pg with 1.25mg of adex a week and I upped it to .5mg three times a week and my acne and all went away but my sex drive was much higher before. Might take it back down gradually.

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So as I’ve read, primo and var are going to mess my cholesterol up a bit. What is the best way to keep my good cholesterol up? As well as lower my bad after this cycle?

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
IMG_1739.JPG