Tbol vs Anavar

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think theres a reason it was used in burn victims... It does something spectacular to the skin that is unique to anavar. It gives the skin a healthy pinkish hue that looks almost like gh. It has a certain look but does kinda tighten everything up. Also in my experience anavar does promote collagen synthesis. Joints feel padded and better on it. So personally I do think it works for that though not as well as some of the inj. Like deca, eq etc.

If your looking for benefits of appearance go w anavar. There is nothing like it that's why so many people rave about it.
Hmm, it's going to be real tough for me to decide between Anavar and TBol. I'm leaning towards running TBol again since it's the stronger anabolic, but then again, I'm going to be running a low dose (150-200 mg/wk) of test prop and 400-500 mg/week of DHB (it's like EQ on, uh, steroids), so I won't be depending as much on TBol for muscle gains. I'm planning on injecting a small dose (maybe 2 IU's per day) of GH, so maybe that would give me the same aesthetic benefits as Anavar would.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hmm, it's going to be real tough for me to decide between Anavar and TBol. I'm leaning towards running TBol again since it's the stronger anabolic, but then again, I'm going to be running a low dose (150-200 mg/wk) of test prop and 400-500 mg/week of DHB (it's like EQ on, uh, steroids), so I won't be depending as much on TBol for muscle gains. I'm planning on injecting a small dose (maybe 2 IU's per day) of GH, so maybe that would give me the same aesthetic benefits as Anavar would.
If you can get real anavar I'd give it a shot man. You also have something to compare the tbol to. I think if you're looking for a sheer mass building cycle the tbol will get you a couple more pounds.

If you want aesthetics go with anavar. You'll look better on it.

Be careful with the pip on the 1test cyp. I've heard it can have a pretty good sting to it.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I really don’t know why you don’t just run 25-50mg e/o/d of test p with no ai and call it a day.
The dosages you’ve listed are supraphysiological and low bodybuilding dosages. Not really athletic dosages.
If you can’t get performance enhancement from 75-150 mg/week of test p in baseball, you probably suck and steroids aren’t going to help.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
50mg of TNE before games would be awesome too. That shyte had me beastin in boxing class

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I really don’t know why you don’t just run 25-50mg e/o/d of test p with no ai and call it a day.
The dosages you’ve listed are supraphysiological and low bodybuilding dosages. Not really athletic dosages.
If you can’t get performance enhancement from 75-150 mg/week of test p in baseball, you probably suck and steroids aren’t going to help.
Interesting that your the first person that has mentioned a lower dosage. Honestly that was my original plan but after talking to a few people I know IRL the convinced me to go to 200mg/week. Im most interested in the Var but anytime everyone always advocated a test base with any cycle.

Are you saying just test P, or lower dose and var?

Lol true about steroids dont make a athlete in a skill based sport. Its mostly for the recovery/wear and tear of the season. What benefit would only doing 150mg have over 200mg? Just from my rational, 150=normal test level but 200=slightly higher, just enough to have improved recovery but not enough to blow up.

Would love to hear any feedback/insight you have

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Interesting that your the first person that has mentioned a lower dosage. Honestly that was my original plan but after talking to a few people I know IRL the convinced me to go to 200mg/week. Im most interested in the Var but anytime everyone always advocated a test base with any cycle.

Are you saying just test P, or lower dose and var?

Lol true about steroids dont make a athlete in a skill based sport. Its mostly for the recovery/wear and tear of the season. What benefit would only doing 150mg have over 200mg? Just from my rational, 150=normal test level but 200=slightly higher, just enough to have improved recovery but not enough to blow up.

Would love to hear any feedback/insight you have
150/week with a 50mg shot of test no eater or test suspension prior to competition

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
Hey AM,

Trying to get my next cycle planned out. This is for sports specific training as a baseball player. We aren't tested so that isn't an issue.

Current cycle plans:
1-10 250iu hCG 2x a week.
1-10 Test P 200mg week. (Will do EOD dosing)
Exemstane start out with 12.5mg EOD adjust accordingly
Mk677 12.5mg day
Cjc dac 2mg a week
GHRP-2 100mg post workout only so 5 days a week

Pct:
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 20/20/10/10

Now here is the question... I can't decide between Var, Tbol, winny, or a combination of both for an oral.

I'm don't need more size, I'm already sitting at 250lb which is big for my position.

So thinks to consider before you give your opinion:
1. Collagen synthesis is high priority. Recovery is one of the main reasons I'm doing this. Heard winny sucks at collagen repair? Haven't read about tbol on ligament repair.
2. Pure strength. Which would help me maintain the most strength when cutting some? Or possibly give the most strength?
3.detection time. I'm not worried for now, but could possibly be tested early August and I read about tbol recently being detectable for 10months after... True or some BS to keep drug tested people from using? Winny and Var seem to be pretty short detection time.

Some of my things I have thought of tbol 50mg /Anavar 50mg, straight 100mg Var, 50var/50winny.

Leaning mostly to tbol50mg/50mg Var or 100mg Var.

So what is the advice AM? What should I do?
what kind of drug test are you expecting?

suavmcgauv

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Injectable 1test cyp? Does dhb get tested for, I wonder the time frames

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’m an ocr and tri athlete. I’m able to hold onto size and strength with just 125mg test e and 50mg primo e per week.

Test prop is a shorter ester and has more test per mg than E that is what I’m basing it off of.
At those low dosages I don’t feel a need to use any ancillaries either.

YamahaC76

Awards
  • Established
I am unsure where this is coming from that TBOL is a stronger anabolic than anavar? TBOL seems to have an anabolic rating half that of test...and anavar is reported to be about 3x of test? Am I missing something?

On paper tbol would be more hair safe than var, but VAR Is already 5a reduced, and really isn't that androgenic, only a fraction of what test is.

Haha Yeah maybe starting with tbol and finishing with VAR is what I'm entertaining.

As far as all this college and face stuff goes, I would attribute it to a lower body fat content...I Was tanning and cutting on 50mg of VAR and started getting mad compliments around week 3 of VAR at 50mg a day. Could be collegen

On an unrelated note (maybe?) You should pick up mk677 if you really want the GH results. I actually had blond hair as a baby and early teen everywhere and by my twenties it all turned a darker brown, facial hair and eyebrows....well 4 months into mk677 all that changed back to blond!! I can only guess due to the high levels of GH, from what iv'e read change of hair color is certainly a possibility.