Tbol vs Anavar

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hey AM,

Trying to get my next cycle planned out. This is for sports specific training as a baseball player. We aren't tested so that isn't an issue.

Current cycle plans:
1-10 250iu hCG 2x a week.
1-10 Test P 200mg week. (Will do EOD dosing)
Exemstane start out with 12.5mg EOD adjust accordingly
Mk677 12.5mg day
Cjc dac 2mg a week
GHRP-2 100mg post workout only so 5 days a week

Pct:
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 20/20/10/10

Now here is the question... I can't decide between Var, Tbol, winny, or a combination of both for an oral.

I'm don't need more size, I'm already sitting at 250lb which is big for my position.

So thinks to consider before you give your opinion:
1. Collagen synthesis is high priority. Recovery is one of the main reasons I'm doing this. Heard winny sucks at collagen repair? Haven't read about tbol on ligament repair.
2. Pure strength. Which would help me maintain the most strength when cutting some? Or possibly give the most strength?
3.detection time. I'm not worried for now, but could possibly be tested early August and I read about tbol recently being detectable for 10months after... True or some BS to keep drug tested people from using? Winny and Var seem to be pretty short detection time.

Some of my things I have thought of tbol 50mg /Anavar 50mg, straight 100mg Var, 50var/50winny.

Leaning mostly to tbol50mg/50mg Var or 100mg Var.

So what is the advice AM? What should I do?

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For musclenass and size turinabol
For getting jacked winstrol
Anavar is worth of a mix of both, adds very little size but gives a bit of the same type of physique as turinabol. If you're not shredded I'd say go turinabol and add some size.

Transhuman

Awards
  • Established
Anavar fits all 3. Don't take Tbol if you're going to be tested in August.

Tbl16

Awards
  • Established
Can’t speak to Var or Winny as I haven’t taken either but I have run Tbol. I personally love it. I saw good gains in size and strength while on it. If you’re already big for your position and wanting to avoid more weight/mass gain, then I wouldn’t go the Tbol route.

I am looking at running Var later this year when I prep for a powerlifting meet. Based off what I have read Var is one of the best orals for gaining strength and maintaining muscle while in a caloric deficit. Again just what I have read and not personal experience.

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Anavar fits all 3. Don't take Tbol if you're going to be tested in August.
What dosage would you say if I took just Anavar? It is expensive, but didn't not want to cheat myself by taking too low of a dosage.

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
For musclenass and size turinabol
For getting jacked winstrol
Anavar is worth of a mix of both, adds very little size but gives a bit of the same type of physique as turinabol. If you're not shredded I'd say go turinabol and add some size.
Thanks for the input. I'm not really in need of size. You could say that I'm mostly after powerlifting qualities, maintain same weight, increase strength, increase speed.

I like a var winny combo, but from researching winny it causes tendons to become more brittle which is no good for someone who relies on the rotator cuff

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Can’t speak to Var or Winny as I haven’t taken either but I have run Tbol. I personally love it. I saw good gains in size and strength while on it. If you’re already big for your position and wanting to avoid more weight/mass gain, then I wouldn’t go the Tbol route.

I am looking at running Var later this year when I prep for a powerlifting meet. Based off what I have read Var is one of the best orals for gaining strength and maintaining muscle while in a caloric deficit. Again just what I have read and not personal experience.
Also what I have read in relationship to Var and its qualities. Honestly var looks nice for any athlete who trains alot and hammers joints/ ligaments. Considering most steroids decrease collagen synthesis and Var doesn't. I guess you could get around it by running GH but that's a pretty big price difference.

Thanks for your input.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I haven’t ran anavar or winstrol, but turinabol definitely treated me well. I wouldn’t necessarily say it increased my endurance much, but it definitely didn’t decrease it. Turinabol was actually used for athletic performance in the olympics at one point, so I’d assume it’s better than var or winny in that aspect. Honestly though, I think equipoise best fits your goals of athletic performance and collagen synthesis ; although I haven’t ran it myself.

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I haven’t ran anavar or winstrol, but turinabol definitely treated me well. I wouldn’t necessarily say it increased my endurance much, but it definitely didn’t decrease it. Turinabol was actually used for athletic performance in the olympics at one point, so I’d assume it’s better than var or winny in that aspect. Honestly though, I think equipoise best fits your goals of athletic performance and collagen synthesis ; although I haven’t ran it myself.
I thought about EQ to add to it, but it has a super long half life and I'd possibly be tested end of August so wouldn't want to pop positive. Hence the interest in orals and using test prop. Good idea though! And good point about tbol

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I thought about EQ to add to it, but it has a super long half life and I'd possibly be tested end of August so wouldn't want to pop positive. Hence the interest in orals and using test prop. Good idea though! And good point about tbol
Yea, it’s too bad that the shorter-estered versions of boldenone aren’t as readily available

MarkoK87

MarkoK87

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If you have legit anavar 50mg is good dose, no need for 100mg. You can maybe go var winny combo but cut dosages, maybe 30mg of winny and 40mg of var :) Don t add EQ, half life is long and detection time is over 15 months

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Detection time on tbol is up over 8 -10 months bro (metabolites stay around that long). There’s a really good podcast called ‘the anti doping science podcast’ which is worth a listen, talks about the science behind detection as well as how steroids work which was interesting.

I’ve run winny but possibly was underdosed- I didn’t get much from it.

Var if you can get legit should be perfect for your aims from what I’ve read. I have weightlifting mates who use that in similar situations.....

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If youre looking for collagen synthesis anavar is your best bet and pretty good for a strength boost also. If its about collagen synthesis definitely stay away from winny.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the input. I'm not really in need of size. You could say that I'm mostly after powerlifting qualities, maintain same weight, increase strength, increase speed.

I like a var winny combo, but from researching winny it causes tendons to become more brittle which is no good for someone who relies on the rotator cuff
Well than Tbol is the best option still. Anavar = cramps and winstrol can give joint pain. Turinabol is in general quite side free

suavmcgauv

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Pumps from anavar make running or anything else repetitive/high rep very painful

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tbol was the drug of choice for athletes in the 60s through the 80s but today it’s winstrol. Olympic athletes are always getting caught using winstrol, especially the Russians. So I believe those two beat anavar in terms of performance boosting.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tbol was the drug of choice for athletes in the 60s through the 80s but today it’s winstrol. Olympic athletes are always getting caught using winstrol, especially the Russians. So I believe those two beat anavar in terms of performance boosting.
I'm a sucker for winstrol but the people getting caught are mostly runners and I think there's something to be said about explosiveness and steroids. Anavar would be quite bad for this but its good or better even for pure strength due to intramuscular water retention.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm a sucker for winstrol but the people getting caught are mostly runners and I think there's something to be said about explosiveness and steroids. Anavar would be quite bad for this but its good or better even for pure strength due to intramuscular water retention.
It almost doesn’t matter the sport, it seems like winstrol helps. Explosiveness is a good point. The Bulgarian weightlifting team uses winstrol and I can’t think of a sport that requires more explosiveness than weightlifting. Powerlifting is a different story. Those movements are less explosive so maybe anavar would be better for that.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It almost doesn’t matter the sport, it seems like winstrol helps. Explosiveness is a good point. The Bulgarian weightlifting team uses winstrol and I can’t think of a sport that requires more explosiveness than weightlifting. Powerlifting is a different story. Those movements are less explosive so maybe anavar would be better for that.
Yeah not sure why that is since winstrol isn't a powerlifter drug. Without knowing the rules I guess it can have be because it doesn't add much weight if there's weight classes and also access to the drug. It's very common around Eastern Europe.

Another thing that just popped up in my head is that it could be used during competition or close to. I don't think anyone wanna be on anadrol while lifting, mostly athletes comes off the steroid cycle before the contest and not because there's testing but because your body isn't at its best on steroids but about 1 or 2 weeks after.

Anadrol would be awesome for strength but you can't lift very long on it before you cramp

Transhuman

Awards
  • Established
What dosage would you say if I took just Anavar? It is expensive, but didn't not want to cheat myself by taking too low of a dosage.
30-50mg. Maybe more depending on how that treats you. It also depends on whether you have a real source since it's often faked.

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Great discuss going on here! Thanks for all the input. Been researching Tbol detection time and it seems the metabolites are detectable for 11/12 months or so.

I've decided I'll go with a Var/Winny combo and hope to get the best of both worlds (the healing from var and the explosive power people talk about with winny). Any other recommendations for dosages besides what has already been suggested?

Judgeno1

Awards
Great discuss going on here! Thanks for all the input. Been researching Tbol detection time and it seems the metabolites are detectable for 11/12 months or so.

I've decided I'll go with a Var/Winny combo and hope to get the best of both worlds (the healing from var and the explosive power people talk about with winny). Any other recommendations for dosages besides what has already been suggested?
I've run Var and Winny,

Var- basically side effect free, except for lower back pumps at 90mg a day.

Maintain strength of small gain, even while in kcal deficit. Great overall feeling,

Winny- always leaves me hurting after about a week or 2 of lifting heavy, it's a killer for collegean, tendons, joint lubrication. Dry and strong but the pain not worth it for anymore needed to lift more weight imho.

Tbol - just started my cycle today so I don't have any real feedback but I am looking forward to it see how my body reacts.

Alternates-

NPP for joints short acting decca,

Hgh for fat buring, building collegean, injurys recovery etc,

I would go with Var 60 - 90mg a day and take out the other peptides and add hgh. Keep the test and other ancillaries.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
John Jones is the GOAT and he uses tbol. Just sayin lol

If worried about detection time var/winnie

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
John Jones is the GOAT and he uses tbol. Just sayin lol

If worried about detection time var/winnie
Well with turinabol you can just have it in your system and still not really be guilty. Just watch Jones lol

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Var only increases synthesis of colagenco fibers type 3! That does not help you at all. If you want that you need deca. Do not run var for that reason as it wont do what you want.

Also, var gives you cramps. Period. It's bad for running.

Im not sure what exactly is your goal though...

suavmcgauv

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I agree with Jin on bad for running, but also with chados on being at best a week or a two post. My first cycle was 200 prop and 40-60mg var. Cardio and flexibility dumped, but put on 25 pounds of clean gains, and two weeks post cycle, lost 5 pounds maybe, and I was really performing well and had peaks in speed for the next few months. Competed at the end of my cycle and could barely make weight and cardio was an issue. Post cycle, I started really killing it, just using some S4 for the feel of it.

The explosivensss from winny, will only last while your running the winny and a short time after, and I think it could negatively impact recovery or cause injury during the off-season. I would want to run winny during the season if you have don’t have to worry about testing after some point.

Deca is too easy to test for

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I've run Var and Winny,

Var- basically side effect free, except for lower back pumps at 90mg a day.

Maintain strength of small gain, even while in kcal deficit. Great overall feeling,

Winny- always leaves me hurting after about a week or 2 of lifting heavy, it's a killer for collegean, tendons, joint lubrication. Dry and strong but the pain not worth it for anymore needed to lift more weight imho.

Tbol - just started my cycle today so I don't have any real feedback but I am looking forward to it see how my body reacts.

Alternates-

NPP for joints short acting decca,

Hgh for fat buring, building collegean, injurys recovery etc,

I would go with Var 60 - 90mg a day and take out the other peptides and add hgh. Keep the test and other ancillaries.
In regards to GH what dosage would you have to run to seem a benefit? Some expensive stuff if you want to run higher dosage

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So in general, it sounds like the consensus is that for someone whose goal is to gain lean mass, TBol is superior to Anavar? Assuming someone hypothetically kept all factors the same (e.g., diet, workout routine, sleep, etc.), how would their results differ after 8-10 weeks on one steroid vs. the other?

The reason I ask is because I'm trying to figure out which oral to add as "kicker" during my next cycle this spring (going to be running 400-500 mg/week of DHB alongside a very low dose -- probably 150-200 mg/wk -- of test prop). I ran a TBol cycle from November - early January but have never used Anavar.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
So in general, it sounds like the consensus is that for someone whose goal is to gain lean mass, TBol is superior to Anavar? Assuming someone hypothetically kept all factors the same (e.g., diet, workout routine, sleep, etc.), how would their results differ after 8-10 weeks on one steroid vs. the other?

The reason I ask is because I'm trying to figure out which oral to add as "kicker" during my next cycle this spring (going to be running 400-500 mg/week of DHB alongside a very low dose -- probably 150-200 mg/wk -- of test prop). I ran a TBol cycle from November - early January but have never used Anavar.
I honestly think they are very close in terms of results. I felt fuller on tbol but stronger on var.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Well the turinabol is a stronger anabolic that's just how it is. It will therefore add more musclenass. Now everything that comes with var and winstrol, strength, dryness or whatever shouldn't be confused with the myotropic side of it. It's possible anavar gives more strength just because it will cause intramuscular water retention but then again so will Tbol.

Some say winstrol gives more strength than var some say var gives more. I think it's dosage related and wether you actually have the real stuff since aas tends to be faked and more so anavar but I wouldn't be surprised if turinabol also was. It's quite common to get winstrol or anadrol when you think you have var, not because var is better but because it's more expensive. Turinabol will pack on the most muscle mass.

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So after all of this, I have my proposed cycle:

1-10 test prop 250mg/week
2-10 Var 50mg day
2-10 Winny 50mg day
TUDCA 750MG /day
CEL cycle support as per bottle
hCG 250iu 2x week
Mk678 12.5mg/day

Pct
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nova 20/20/10/10

Thoughts?

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

2-10 Var 50mg day
2-10 Winny 50mg day
TUDCA 750MG /day
hCG 250iu 2x week
Mk678 12.5mg/day

Pct
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nova 20/20/10/10

Thoughts?
Looks fine, very clean stack.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

2-10 Var 50mg day
2-10 Winny 50mg day
TUDCA 750MG /day
hCG 250iu 2x week
Mk678 12.5mg/day

Pct
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nova 20/20/10/10

Thoughts?
Strong pct but it'll do the trick : ) Why not change prop for cyp or enth, then use prop for the last 2 weeks? No need to jab every day if you don't need to. And contrary to popular belief, you need to pin prop ed not eod for somewhat stable blood levels. Twice a day would be even better.

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Strong pct but it'll do the trick : ) Why not change prop for cyp or enth, then use prop for the last 2 weeks? No need to jab every day if you don't need to. And contrary to popular belief, you need to pin prop ed not eod for somewhat stable blood levels. Twice a day would be even better.
I will be dosing everyday. I just have to run prop because of testing and the eth or cyp would still be detectable.

Interesting about twice a day. I might try it.

Ya I would do once a week if possible but it's a no go haha

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I will be dosing everyday. I just have to run prop because of testing and the eth or cyp would still be detectable.

Interesting about twice a day. I might try it.

Ya I would do once a week if possible but it's a no go haha
Testing for what?

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I honestly think they are very close in terms of results. I felt fuller on tbol but stronger on var.
Well the turinabol is a stronger anabolic that's just how it is. It will therefore add more musclenass. Now everything that comes with var and winstrol, strength, dryness or whatever shouldn't be confused with the myotropic side of it. It's possible anavar gives more strength just because it will cause intramuscular water retention but then again so will Tbol.

Some say winstrol gives more strength than var some say var gives more. I think it's dosage related and wether you actually have the real stuff since aas tends to be faked and more so anavar but I wouldn't be surprised if turinabol also was. It's quite common to get winstrol or anadrol when you think you have var, not because var is better but because it's more expensive. Turinabol will pack on the most muscle mass.
Appreciate the responses. I think I'll go with Turinabol again for my spring cycle. I had considered Anavar instead because of the purported benefits for joint tissue repair that are attributed to Anavar's collagen synthesis-promoting properties, but Jinsun stated earlier in the thread that it doesn't boost production of the type of collagen found in joints, so if Turinabol is a stronger anabolic (and less likely to cause hair loss than Anavar) then I might as well just go with that again. Can anyone else verify that Anavar doesn't promote of joint collagen fibers? (not arguing with you Jinsun, genuinely just curious)

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Var should be similarly easy on the hairline due to its low androgenic nature. Probably more so than tbol. There is a reaso why it’s so expensive. Run 100mg for 6 weeks and see what happens lol

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Var should be similarly easy on the hairline due to its low androgenic nature. Probably more so than tbol. There is a reaso why it’s so expensive. Run 100mg for 6 weeks and see what happens lol
RickyBlobby, I'm surprised to hear you say that -- I figured that Var would be worse on the hairline than TBol. If anything, my hair got thicker on TBol like it was when I was a young SOB. Aesthetically speaking, what is different in terms of the overall "look" TBol gives as compared to Var?

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
RickyBlobby, I'm surprised to hear you say that -- I figured that Var would be worse on the hairline than TBol. If anything, my hair got thicker on TBol like it was when I was a young SOB. Aesthetically speaking, what is different in terms of the overall "look" TBol gives as compared to Var?
Man to be honest not much difference. It mostly depends on diet. But tbol does seem to hold more glycogen giving a slightly fuller look but var is know for decreasing bodyfat. I would be surprised if tbol didn’t do that as well, that being said.

IME= var more strength, tbol more fullness. But not a crazy difference. Like I said diet mostly dictates this

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Got you. Kinda funny isn't it? Yeah we only test during playoffs like that's gonna change anything haha
Haha well played! Ya that's what happens when you play at a low level to rehab haha

Sheriff Morri

Sheriff Morri

Awards
  • Established
Just to add in, this week my training has changed dramatically and I’m now training for a marathon in October. I’m currently using 80mg tbol ed along with Cyclo 4-AD 450mg and 1,4-androstadiene-3b 600mg.

My stamina has been great using tbol in the past as I usually do 10k and 5k runs and this week my 16k run went very smoothly.

I have never tried Var so I can’t ckmpare, however I do know tbol doesn’t affect your cardio.

Davy25

Davy25

Awards
  • Established
Appreciate the responses. I think I'll go with Turinabol again for my spring cycle. I had considered Anavar instead because of the purported benefits for joint tissue repair that are attributed to Anavar's collagen synthesis-promoting properties, but Jinsun stated earlier in the thread that it doesn't boost production of the type of collagen found in joints, so if Turinabol is a stronger anabolic (and less likely to cause hair loss than Anavar) then I might as well just go with that again. Can anyone else verify that Anavar doesn't promote of joint collagen fibers? (not arguing with you Jinsun, genuinely just curious)
This is interesting and i didnt know var had any effect on collagen. So does this mean var would have “face lift” type effects, in particular relative to the chin? You stated it has joint collagen effect but it DOES effect collagen production sub q?

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This is interesting and i didnt know var had any effect on collagen. So does this mean var would have “face lift” type effects, in particular relative to the chin? You stated it has joint collagen effect but it DOES effect collagen production sub q?
Not sure about "face lifting" affect. But if you look at clinical uses, one of the main ones is wound healing, specifically mentioned is burn victims. I assume you mean a skin tightening affect?

Davy25

Davy25

Awards
  • Established
Not sure about "face lifting" affect. But if you look at clinical uses, one of the main ones is wound healing, specifically mentioned is burn victims. I assume you mean a skin tightening affect?
Correct. I think the whole face lift operation stuff is just injection collagen? And i noticed when i took var in the oast my face looked tight tight and defined jaw. Im curious if this was the cause.

Off cycle i drink a fairly heavy amount and it tends to make skin sag but then im on var cycle everything looked defined.

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
To be honest with you, I'm not sure about the effects Anavar has on collagen production. I actually had no idea it affected collagen production at all until I saw it mentioned here on the forums. I was hoping that it would have beneficial effects on joint cartilage regrowth, but another poster said that it only promoted growth of the type of collagen fibers found outside of the joints. I doubt it would promote a facelift-type effect since facelift surgery actually involves resuspending the tissues of the face using wires, but I would think that it would cause at least some type of improvement to skin quality, maybe?

I'm honestly not sure -- maybe someone else with more knowledge on the subject can chime in?

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
To be honest with you, I'm not sure about the effects Anavar has on collagen production. I actually had no idea it affected collagen production at all until I saw it mentioned here on the forums. I was hoping that it would have beneficial effects on joint cartilage regrowth, but another poster said that it only promoted growth of the type of collagen fibers found outside of the joints. I doubt it would promote a facelift-type effect since facelift surgery actually involves resuspending the tissues of the face using wires, but I would think that it would cause at least some type of improvement to skin quality, maybe?

I'm honestly not sure -- maybe someone else with more knowledge on the subject can chime in?
Well let me put it this way. Nothing you'd notice out of one cycle

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I think theres a reason it was used in burn victims... It does something spectacular to the skin that is unique to anavar. It gives the skin a healthy pinkish hue that looks almost like gh. It has a certain look but does kinda tighten everything up. Also in my experience anavar does promote collagen synthesis. Joints feel padded and better on it. So personally I do think it works for that though not as well as some of the inj. Like deca, eq etc.

If your looking for benefits of appearance go w anavar. There is nothing like it that's why so many people rave about it.