Tbeckett re learns the importance of self discipline

tbeckett451

tbeckett451

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hi guys 35 yr old Male here . Looking to get back into shape. Posting pics now. Workout consists of 3 cardio sessions a day 30 mins each . Progressive overload style training. Diet will be low carb hi protein and med fats. I'll be posting updates workout changes and progress notes. Also the supplements I'm using .
20191201_133628_resized.jpg

Attachments

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
In for support, and to see results. You look on the larger side so if the goal is to lose body fat whilst building some muscle just remember that diet is 90% of the battle.

Last edited:
tbeckett451

tbeckett451

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Just multi v by orange triad . Nac cq 10 Hawthorne berry. And creatine

tbeckett451

tbeckett451

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Tomorrows workout is lower body max effort. Followed by abs and 30 mins yoga.

tbeckett451

tbeckett451

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Today I felt a spike in my energy levels and couldn't stop shaking before breakfast. Possible need some diabetic management

tbeckett451

tbeckett451

Awards
  • First Up Vote
PH usually make me feel this way . I also felt like this on Superdrol years ago.

tbeckett451

tbeckett451

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Testosterone panel is in I will upload pics soon as I get back sorry for the unexpected vacation

tbeckett451

tbeckett451

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Here it is... last night I I hammered upper body

tbeckett451

tbeckett451

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I just tried bucked woke af 2 scoops and got absolutely nothing from it... I need a pwo with 13 and a **** ton of caffeine any ideas.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just tried bucked woke af 2 scoops and got absolutely nothing from it... I need a pwo with 13 and a **** ton of caffeine any ideas.
If it's just extra caffeine you need then buy caffeine pills and take them on top of your current pwo.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If it's just extra caffeine you need then buy caffeine pills and take them on top of your current pwo.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
General Chat 8