TB 500 dosing

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
Anyone here had some experience with dosing TB 500 for a severe muscle strain recovery? I have read that micro dosing is better for such things. But, i haven’t found their dosing protocol, instead of using the 2ml eod or e3d.

Anyone have any experience with this?

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm trying 5mg per wk

2 doses (2.5mg) 2x over 7 days for 6 weeks. Been dosing on Tue, Fri -

chemjr

chemjr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Let's get more commentary here as I am also using on my horses and would like some input of smaller doses more often vs larger spread out.
And anyone feel weird in the head after use?

irone93

irone93

Awards
  • Established
I am about to run it with BPC 157 and HGH, once I get me gear in the mail.

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
I'm trying 5mg per wk

2 doses (2.5mg) 2x over 7 days for 6 weeks. Been dosing on Tue, Fri -
5mg per week would be great but looking to do smaller doses since I’ve read that that type of dosing protocol is better for tendon/ligament repair.

liftin4fun

Awards
  • Established
I just finished recovering from a shoulder injury that wouldn't allow me to bench, shoulder press, sleep etc. I did 4mg right into my deltoid once daily for 3 weeks. Pain and movement went to 100% at the 3 week mark. By the end of of week 1 I already noticed a huge difference. After that I ran 2mg Monday and 2mg Thursday for 3 weeks to be sure that I was good to go. Been lifting now for 5 weeks without any issues after stopping the shots. You can always start lower and raise it up if needed.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If memory serves correct, I used 2mg a week for 6 weeks and then 5mg once a month for 3 months for maintenance. That was 4 years ago. Saw phenomenal results post surgery.

Dragoninho

Awards
  • Established
I can’t say for sure, but I experiences better effect with more frequent and lower dosing each time than dosing it more heavy less frequent.

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
So if a bottle of TB500 is 5mg dry then when reconstituted its only roughly a 1 week supply??? Or does the mg change once reconstituted?

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
4 weeks is about 220$
And is that to much for injury recovery.?
You'll feel relief after a week

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
Does anyone have a mobile friendly peptide reconstitution/dosing calculator?

Also, I’m going to do 1mg a day for 5 days at a time.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What research co are you All using

*I hope this question is ok. Several labs are mentioned on this board so I am assuming this question regarding a research product is ok

*Just trying to get my hands on some legit TB and BCP for research on my dog. So much bunk crap out there right now. Thanks

TRIGUY

TRIGUY

Awards
Let's get more commentary here as I am also using on my horses and would like some input of smaller doses more often vs larger spread out.
And anyone feel weird in the head after use?
I read symptoms of headache are from too high a dose. dosing seems to go by weight. These are peptides, NOT testosterone (more is better)

TRIGUY

TRIGUY

Awards
.......also be sure to pay attention to the particular peptides HALF LIFE.