Taurus Nutrition T2, AAv2, and LG Sciences Rezolution Fat Loss Stack??

jonathan96

I'm thinking about stacking Taurus Nutrition T2, Enhanced Body Formulations Adipose Anihiliation Version 2.0, and LG Sciences Rezolution. I saw this combination online. Any thoughts? Good stack? Will I need a PCT? I eat very healthy and workout 6 days a week, just looking to get shredded.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
well if you dont get shredded off of that then theres a problem......pct? no

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Why in the hell would you need a PCT for that?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
because of the extreme anabolic nature of lg sciences rezolution....we do big thangs!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
because of the extreme anabolic nature of lg sciences rezolution....we do big thangs!
True , but you guys are sensitive and mild on the nuts impact of your components :p!!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
we put fourth the extra effort to keepn' the sack nice and full

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
we put fourth the extra effort to keepn' the sack nice and full
Must spread rep before giving it again to hvactech hahahahahaha! OMG , a nice and plump sack , is a happy sack :)!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
yum yum gimme sum!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
both!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm thinking about stacking Taurus Nutrition T2, Enhanced Body Formulations Adipose Anihiliation Version 2.0, and LG Sciences Rezolution. I saw this combination online. Any thoughts? Good stack? Will I need a PCT? I eat very healthy and workout 6 days a week, just looking to get shredded.
You are 5'10" and 175, how are you not already low on the body fat scale if you workout. I was 6' and 180, my abs couldn't help but be visible. If you are eating right and training like you say, that is completely over the top.

jonathan96

Oufinny: I've worked for 7+ months on getting ripped, but I just can't seem to lose the not-so-lovely love handles

I was confused with the T2, it says its a legal thyroid hormone but it's not a ph? I just don't want to take something that I don't know what it is, or not take something as I should be.
Thanks everyone for their feedback

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Oufinny: I've worked for 7+ months on getting ripped, but I just can't seem to lose the not-so-lovely love handles

I was confused with the T2, it says its a legal thyroid hormone but it's not a ph? I just don't want to take something that I don't know what it is, or not take something as I should be.
That is a great stack.
Aav2 will do well but I woukd look at overall calories and typed if food. Ie insulin loads etc.
Don't overestimate but don't underestimate ;)

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

7 months and you probably need a break. I would work on recomping for 6-8 weeks, then start to cut again. You can't lose because your body is sick of being in a calorie deficit.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T-Bone Supplements 4
GQNemesis Supplement Auction 0
BeBig Supplements 4
Company Promotions 55
Anabolics 1