Tapering off nolvadex?

dfb11

Awards
I'm concerned about rebound gyno issues after coming off nolvadex. Planning in tapping down my dosages very slowly over the next few weeks.

I'll also be using inhibit e as I taper off. I've read about people using exemestane to prevent the rebound.

Anyone have ideas for preventing any issues after coming off nolvadex?

dfb11

Awards
Mild cycle of ostarine and low doses of 1,4 andro. Was having some slight gyno issues so I **** the cycle down early and started pct.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
i would just cut the dose in half after pct for a couple days then in half again.
Or while tapering down you could throw in an OTC AI like AlphaMax xt which contains ingredients that will help you control e, and then many other ingredients to boost free test and help build muscle

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I honestly wouldn't be that worried.

dfb11

Awards
I was dealing with some gyno issues on cycle that's the main reason for the concern. Just like to get opinions from people who have experience that's all.

DonnieM

DonnieM

Awards
  • Established
Yeah you could taper the Nolva as low as 5mg and also run it eod for a week or two longer than standard protocol if you want to. Exemestane is also another option to run past the serm and taper off. How did you get rid of the on cycle gyno?

dfb11

Awards
I caught it before it got outta control. Just a few tiny lumps and sensitivity. I started nolvadex immediately alongside sup3r pct and inhibit e.

AHH_BOB_SAGET

AHH_BOB_SAGET

Awards
When I'm done with my current cycle (of epistane), I'm planning on running my nolva@ 20/20/10/10, then bringing in an AI (exemestane is a great one, although not what I'm using) at the beginning of week three and taper down two weeks past the nolva in order to prevent gyno rebound - so 0/0/3/2/2/1 (servings). Also running DAA@ 3g/day throughout pct. I've heard lots in agreement of this plan to avoid rebound.

Sorry to hear that your cycle had to be cut short man - hope it all works out for ya so you can bounce back!

dfb11

Awards
When I'm done with my current cycle (of epistane), I'm planning on running my nolva@ 20/20/10/10, then bringing in an AI (exemestane is a great one, although not what I'm using) at the beginning of week three and taper down two weeks past the nolva in order to prevent gyno rebound - so 0/0/3/2/2/1 (servings). Also running DAA@ 3g/day throughout pct. I've heard lots in agreement of this plan to avoid rebound.

Sorry to hear that your cycle had to be cut short man - hope it all works out for ya so you can bounce back!
Which AI are you planning on using?

AHH_BOB_SAGET

AHH_BOB_SAGET

Awards
Which AI are you planning on using?
I'll be using Arimistane - it's definitely not as strong of an AI as something like exemestane, and it's OTC, however I've used it before and responded greatly to it. Some people say it's too mild/worthless, and some people like it a lot, so take that fwiw.

dfb11

Awards
What doses of arimistane are you going to be using?

AHH_BOB_SAGET

AHH_BOB_SAGET

Awards
What doses of arimistane are you going to be using?
I'll be dosing at 0/0/3/2/2/1 throughout pct, starting at 150mg and tapering down to 50mg. 150mg is a relatively high dose (most people respond at 75-100), however I weigh about 240 and responded very well at this dose previously. It'll dry you out a lot though that high, so I recommend at least 10g fish oil, along with some cissus. That got rid of all the joint issues for me.