Tank's "Fix my shoulders with MST Joint Mechanic" Run (sponsored)

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
Hey man, if you get up to it, would you mind posting your 30 day review here?

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
If i open that link i can see my review at the bottom of the thread
LOL whoops. I was looking at the thread in the wrong order. Thanks, dude!

Tank88

Tank88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If it's persistent, see a chiropractor. You may be able to treat, if not cure, your issue if you know what the cause is. It could change your life!

As for your sleep, I would HIGHLY recommend you try some light meditation as you are drifting off to sleep. Turn off your TV, make your room black, eliminate all distractions, and just focus on the sound of your slow breaths, as you drift off to sleep. Every minute or slow consciously think to yourself, "I will sleep deeply through the night and wake up at ___." I have had great success using these techniques to control my stress and sleeping patterns. Your biological clock (Suprachiasmatic Nucleus) knows what time it is. In theory, you can control your internal alarm clock with conscious thought. There is tons of research on neuroplasticity that suggests this. Give it some consideration. Let me know how it goes, should you choose to try it out.

P.S. get yourself some added sunlight. This too, can aid in regulating your internal clock.
I'll give this a try thanks bud, i'm kind of desperate at this stage, so i'll try anything!

Tank88

Tank88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 2

I just felt like i had no energy today, so instead of training back like i normally do on tuesdays, i decided to just do an arm day. This was a pretty quick workout, i was just not feeling it.

Dumbbell curls, 30, 35, 40 for 16, 45 for 12, 50 for 8
Seated tricep extensions, did 4 sets of 15 with 60lb
Hammer curls, 45, 50, 55 for 16 reps each, 60lb for 6 reps, then dropped back to 40 for 10 more reps
Bench dips, 4 sets to failure (mostly around 15 reps)
Machine preacher curls, 100 for 12, 110 for 10, 120 for 10, 130 for 6
Rope tricep pushdowns, 4 sets of 15 from 25 to 40lb

I didn't have any pain or discomfort during the workout, but when i woke up this morning it felt like someone stepped on my neck during the night, i slept like a baby though which was pretty nice, so not sure what happened with my neck. I kind of struggled just to drive and look where i was going, but once i got to work i took my serving of joint mechanic and it's feeling a lot better now. I probably just slept in bad position or something, but was nice to get rid of the pain pretty soon after taking the product

Tank88

Tank88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 3

I again didn't really feel too good, so i put off my back workout for another day and just did a shoulder workout, don't know what's going on this week, but i just generally feel kind of flat, even though I've been eating pretty well this week and got a good night's rest, I'll take today off and go back to gym on Friday. I also changed this workout up a bit, doing more machines than i normally would, but trying to do some high reps.

Hammer strength shoulder press, 2 warmup sets of 20 with 135, then 4 working sets of 225, did 12 reps, 10, 8 reps, then 12 on my last set. I was kind of hoping for more reps or at least do 4 sets of 12
Cable side laterals, i went very light, just doing 10lb, but doing the reps very slowly and holding the contraction at the top of the rep for a bit on each rep, did 4 sets, working up from 10 reps in my first set to 20 in my last
Arnold press superset with dumbbell front raises, did 90lb on the press and 35lb on front raises, each for 12 reps each set
Rear delt machine flyes, i just did 70lb here, for four sets, trying to go to failure, i mostly did around 20 reps per set

I didn't even do shrugs, my left shoulder was done after this workout, but it was more a feeling of fatigue than joint pain, i think this was due to me doing higher reps than i normally do (the cable lateral raises really got me), once i got home everything was fine again and after waking up this morning i don't feel anything, so everything's good. My neck pain from the previous day is also completely gone, so i think that was just caused by a weird sleeping position.

I'm hoping a day off helps with my energy levels, it's a slow week at work, so i think i'm just kind of flat in general, so just trying to at least do some decent workouts while not feeling too great.

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
How you feeling, Tank!?

Tank88

Tank88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How you feeling, Tank!?
Hey bud, sorry i didn't log Friday night's back workout, it wasn't a super great workout to be honest, but no pain issues at least so that's good, the whole of last week i just struggled with energy and not really feeling like working out and i was kind of wary of taking pwo's since i didn't want to mess up my sleep anymore. Also work was pretty frustrating last week, don't think that helped my overall mood at all. Got some good sleep over the weekend and ate pretty clean at least, so i feel ready to go now. I've got one month to get holiday ready and i'm starting my pct after my dermacrine run with sustain alpha this week, so gotta keep pushing

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
Hey bud, sorry i didn't log Friday night's back workout, it wasn't a super great workout to be honest, but no pain issues at least so that's good, the whole of last week i just struggled with energy and not really feeling like working out and i was kind of wary of taking pwo's since i didn't want to mess up my sleep anymore. Also work was pretty frustrating last week, don't think that helped my overall mood at all. Got some good sleep over the weekend and ate pretty clean at least, so i feel ready to go now. I've got one month to get holiday ready and i'm starting my pct after my dermacrine run with sustain alpha this week, so gotta keep pushing
Get some rest, my dood. Life is stressor. No one person can avoid that entirely. Might it be time to deload?

Tank88

Tank88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Get some rest, my dood. Life is stressor. No one person can avoid that entirely. Might it be time to deload?
Nah dude, i can't deload now, i honestly think it was just because work had been kind of weird the last few weeks, we don't have a lot going on and a lot of clients aren't playing along, so i think that just made me lazy

Tank88

Tank88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 8

So today was chest day, i took a pwo again, used Purus labs condense. I felt a lot more motivated to workout today than last week and even the gym was its normal sh!t show for a Monday, it didn't really bother me too much.

Incline dumbbell press, 60 and 70 for 12 reps, 80 for 10, 90 for 8, 100 for 4. On the last set i decided to drop to 70 for 6 more and then to 50 for another 6. I don't i got that arm pump feeling again really badly after the last set, i could hardly close my hand to hold a dumbbell and it felt like my one left forearm was about to explode.
Incline hex press, just did 4 sets to failure with 50lb dumbbells, mostly did between 10 -12 reps
Machine flyes, did 5 sets, started at 110 and worked up in 20lb increments, doing 16, 14, 12, 10 reps. On the last set i said screw it and maxed out on 220lb, got 5 reps at least
Dips, 4 sets to failure, 16, 10, 12, 12
Pec deck, 3 sets of 12, just did like 70lb
Cable flyes with the pulleys set at it's lowest point, 3 sets of 15, didn't go heavy
Did some ab work at 4 sets of reverse curls up to about 80lb

I was very happy with this workout, this is the first time i've been able to press 100lb dumbbells on incline for 3 weeks straight, shoulders felt good throughout, even this morning, i know the strength comes from dermacrine, but based on past cycles of other products, i know none of this would have been possible without joint mechanic keeping my shoulders together, shoulder pain had been holding me back for a long time. I woke up with some neck pain, don't know what's up with that. But that forearm pump feeling is still around this morning, my arms got pumped from driving and typing, it actually kind of hurts. Is anyone else experiencing this? I know i did take condense and i got a good pump, but to have this the next day seems weird. Don't know if it's joint mechanic (can't imagine that it is) or dermacrine.

Tank88

Tank88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 9

I did a back workout today, luckily by the time i went to gym that arm pump feeling was gone. I took condense again today as i find a pwo helps push you along on back days.

Hammer strength lat pull down, 1 plate a side for 16, 1.5 plates for 16, 2 for 12, 2.5 for 10, 3 for 6, then dropped and did another 6 on 2 plates and another 6 on 1 plate
Pulley lat pulldowns, did 4 sets of 12, can't really remember weights, but on my last set i maxed out the machine, think that's 88lb a side for 6 reps
T bar rows, 2 plates for 16, 3 for 16, 4 for 12, 5 for 10, then i tried 6, only got 4, i couldn't stop picking up the entire barbell, so it didn't work so well
Deadlifts, 135 for 5, 225 for 5, 315 for 5, 405 for 2
Hammer strength row, did this one side at a time, i would do 10 reps per side and then start over again with no rest, did 5 sets for each side to give me 100 reps in total
Machine rows, just did a set of 50 reps for 80lb
Also did 4 sets of 15 hanging leg raises for abs

This was a great workout, i mean i matched my PRs on the pulley pulldowns, t bars and deadlifts, i feel i could have gone higher on the t bar if the bar could stop moving, and even on the deads i felt good, but my neck started hurting when i did 4 plates, didn't want to hurt anything. Again no shoulder worries after the workout which i'm happy about, i thought it was a pretty intense workout so to come through it without any problems is really nice, my neck also felt better as soon as i got home. I've been running the last two morning as well, in the week i normally just go for 15-20 minute runs, but my lower back feels ok, which is nice considering I did deadlifts last night, it feels a bit better than it has the last few weeks. Also normally, if i do t bars/barbell rows and deads in a workout, my lower back is pretty bad, didn't happen this time, so that's pretty nice.

Tank88

Tank88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 10

I did legs on Wednesday, my body was pretty sore from Monday and Tuesday's workouts and I haven't trained legs in a while, so wasn't expecting much.
4 sets hack squat, worked up from one plate a side to two and a half plates, stayed between 6-8 reps
4 sets leg extensions, got between 10 and 12 reps per set, started out at 70lb and worked up to about 110
5 sets seated hamstring curls, all sets for 15 reps, 70lb up to 130
3 sets of 12 lying hamstring curls, all at 70lb
4 sets of 15 seated calf raises, 2 with one plate and 2 with 2 plates
4 sets of 15 standing calf raises, all at 50lb

No shoulder problems to report, my lower back hurts, but it's more of a muscle pain than anything else, my neck was also fine after yesterday's back workout, so no problems to report.

Tank88

Tank88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 11

I trained arms on Thursday, my body was still pretty sore from the last few days, i also went spinning in the morning, not the smartest thing after leg day, so my legs are kind of shot at this stage. I didn't have a lot of energy, so this was a pretty quick workout.

Z bar curls, did 5 sets each with a wide and narrow grip, all sets for 10 reps, just used 60lb throughout for all sets
Preacher curl machine, i was trying to do a lot of reps, so i kept the weight at 70lb, but couldn't get more than 12 reps per set, but got 4 sets out
Rope hammer curls, 4 sets of 15 at 30lb
Rope tricep pushdowns supersetted with overhead rope tricep exctensions, 15 reps each, kept the weight at 30lb for both and did 4 sets
Incline skull crushers supersetted with close grip bench press, 4 sets of 12 reps each at 70lb

My last two workouts haven't been great, energy is kind of low, so I won't workout tonight, will go do shoulders tomorrow morning. Overall excepts general muscle soreness, all my joints seem to be happy at least, i'm happy with that since monday and tuesday's workouts were pretty heavy and to get through that without any shoulder issues is good news for me.

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
Does rotator cuff exercises help you much?

Tank88

Tank88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Does rotator cuff exercises help you much?
i've started incorporating these into my warmup for every workout i do (other than legs), but i make sure i do at least 10 minutes of stretching and rotator cuff exercises before i started working out

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
i've started incorporating these into my warmup for every workout i do (other than legs), but i make sure i do at least 10 minutes of stretching and rotator cuff exercises before i started working out
Has it helped at all yet?

Tank88

Tank88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think so, the improvement in my shoulders are probably down to using joint mechanic, doing more stretching and rotator cuff exercises, changing sleeping positions and learning which exercises impact my shoulder more, it's been a learning process for the last few years, it's different now to when i was younger where all i was trying to do was learn to get bigger and stronger, where now i've also got to look at learning to stay healthy, trying different things and seeing what works and what doesn't, but i can safely say this is the best i've felt in a while, and if i say a while i mean about 3 years.

Tank88

Tank88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 13

I went for a morning shoulder workout on Saturday, a day off helps a lot energy wise.

Dumbbell shoulder press, 60lb for 12, 70 for 12, 75 for 10, 80 for 8, 85 for 6, 90 for 3. I haven't done 90 in a while and this was without a spot, so happy with that.
Dumbbell front raises 40 for 16, 45 for 16, 50 for 14, 55 for 12, 60 for 10
Hammer strength shoulder press, 2 sets of 225 for 12 reps, 1 set 315 for 10, 1 set 405 for 2 reps, then dropped to 315 for 5, 225 for 5. The 405 was more of an ego lift than anything else, there was a guy half squatting 405 and screaming and grunting, so i thought let me see if i can at least do some proper reps with 405)
Seated lateral raises, just did 25lb here for as many reps as i could, and also threw in some forced reps in the end
Rear delt machine flyes, 3 sets of 15, didn't go heavy here
Behind the back smith machine shrugs, 135, 185, 225, 275 all for 12 reps
Face pulls, 4 sets of 15

My shoulders felt good throughout the workout, didn't note any pain later in the weekend either, my neck kind of started hurting again, this is still related to Tuesday's deadlifts, but as of today it feels ok, i'll probably just skip deadlifts this week to make sure i don't hurt it anymore. It was good to get through a good shoulder workout without any pain or discomfort, overall i was pretty happy with this week's workouts, and happy that i could get through it without any shoulder issues

Tank88

Tank88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 15

I trained chest on Monday night, wasn't feeling too good, since i was working in an office with the AC set at what felt like 55 the whole day, so i was a bit groggy, but too some condense pwo to help out with that.

Incline dumbbell press, 60 for 12, 70 for 12, 80 for 10, 85 for 10, 90 for 8, 100 for 5, then did a drop set with 70s for 6 more reps. this is week 4 of doing 100s every chest workout, i really wish my gym had bigger dumbbells though...
Dips, i just did 4 sets to failure each time, got 16, 12, 10, 12 reps.
Side chest press, 4 sets of 15 reps, i went from 45 to 90lb on this.
Seated cable flyes, 4 sets of 15, going between 30lb and 45lb
Standing cable curls, 4 sets of 15
10 sets reverse curls, alternating between a wide and narrow grip, i've never done a wide grip before, but you can feel it works your forearms a bit differently to the narrow grip.

Again shoulders felt good, all the stretching and warming up along with joint mechanic seem to be holding my shoulders together. I did feel a bit of an irritation in my shoulders during dips, but as soon as i moved to the next exercise, it was ok, it might just be a form thing, since on my last set up dumbbell presses i had that weird arm pump feeling again, i almost dropped a dumbbell on my face during my last dropset since i could hardly hold it, and i struggled gripping the bar during dips, so i think this just put my shoulder in a weird position. My dermacrine run ended on Friday and i started using sustain alpha last night, so we'll see how this impacts my training. I probably won't be training tonight, it feels like i've got a full blown cold now, not feeling good at all, so i'll just rest up and self medicate tonight and hopefully i can go back tomorrow

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
Glad to hear things are going a little better. I'm worried your neck is bothering you though :(. Sounds like your body is trying to tell you something.

Tank88

Tank88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Glad to hear things are going a little better. I'm worried your neck is bothering you though :(. Sounds like your body is trying to tell you something.
I guess now that i'm sick my body is getting a break, so we'll see how my neck feels once i get back to training. I'm still feeling like sh1t, so no training tonight either, I'm hoping maybe by the weekend i'll be done with this cold and be ok to workout again

Tank88

Tank88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry guys there have been no updates, i still can't train, i'm feeling a bit better today, i'm hoping that i can at least do a small workout tomorrow morning and on Sunday, but i'll see how i feel tomorrow, this cold is taking longer to get over than i thought, it's pretty frustrating tbh

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
Sorry guys there have been no updates, i still can't train, i'm feeling a bit better today, i'm hoping that i can at least do a small workout tomorrow morning and on Sunday, but i'll see how i feel tomorrow, this cold is taking longer to get over than i thought, it's pretty frustrating tbh
Rest up, dood! We're only human after all!

Tank88

Tank88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 24

So i finally went back to the gym, i'm still not feeling 100%, but i just really wanted to workout for a change, so i went in for a quick chest workout. All i can say is being sick really kills your strength, so remember to take your vitamins so you don't get sick ;)

4 sets of cable crossovers, all sets for 15 reps, didn't go very heavy, just focused on getting a good squeeze in my chest
4 sets of 12 incline barbell press @ 135
4 sets incline dumbbell press for 8 reps @ 70lb supersetted with hex dumbbell presses @ 30lb, reps to failure
4 sets pec deck, for 15 reps, went from 70lb up to 90lb
4 sets tricep push downs for 15 reps each

I was really stupid to do the barbell presses since i know it doesn't work well with my shoulders, but the gym was so full so it was the only thing available, anyway this morning everything is ok again, i really struggled to do 70lb on incline presses ,not because of pain, just didn't have any strength, wasn't the best workout all in all, but other than some slight pain in my shoulder from the barbell presses, joint wise everything was ok. I actually think i felt a little better after working out, but that might all just be in my head. I've kept using the joint mechanic even though i wasn't working out, i might have missed a few days here or there, but i thought with the rest and taking joint mechanic, it should be a nice little rest for my joints

Tank88

Tank88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 25

I went to go do back last night, i just did machines for this workout, just to try and get back in the groove of things, so no deadlifts or tbars or barbell rows. My shoulder was fine again after last night, i did stay away from pullups though since these can sometimes cause some pain.

4 sets Pulley lat pull downs, didn't go super heavy, just focussed on getting good contractions in my back, did 15 reps on all sets
4 sets reverse lat pull downs, all for 12 reps, all sets at 120lb, again, not going heavy, trying to get a stretch at the top of the rep and hold the contractions at the bottom of the rep for a few seconds
4 sets v bar lat pull downs, 15 reps, all at 120lb
4 sets machine rows for 8 reps, all at 120lb, here i could kind of feel my energy going down a bit
4 sets of 10 on a hammer strength high row, i've never done this machine before, but it's actually pretty nice how it hits your back muscles a bit differently, all sets 50lb a side
3 sets of 12 reps rope t bar rows, working from 35 to 50lb

Glad to report no shoulder issues or neck pains during this workout. I'll do shoulders tonight, that'll put a bit more stress on my shoulders, so we'll see how they hold up, also hoping to go a bit more intense tonight. i really do think the workouts are helping my cold go away, i probably feel the best i've felt for a while this morning.

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
Man, your shoulders can't make up their mind lol. Have you experimented with any DC style stretching? It helped my rotator cuff/scapulae issues tremendously.

Tank88

Tank88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Man, your shoulders can't make up their mind lol. Have you experimented with any DC style stretching? It helped my rotator cuff/scapulae issues tremendously.
Haha, no honestly it was just the fact that i did those barbell presses on wednesday, i know i shouldn't do that, if i use dumbbells i'm fine. I just miss barbell pressing sometimes, i mean it's kind of stupid when people ask you what you bench and you're like oh i can press 80lb dumbbells ;) All jokes aside though, i probably didn't stretch enough on wednesday, i did my normal warmup last night and all was good.

One thing i forget to add in my reviews is that i've slowly started sleeping on my side again and i can do that now without pain, which i couldn't do for a long time

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
Haha, no honestly it was just the fact that i did those barbell presses on wednesday, i know i shouldn't do that, if i use dumbbells i'm fine. I just miss barbell pressing sometimes, i mean it's kind of stupid when people ask you what you bench and you're like oh i can press 80lb dumbbells ;) All jokes aside though, i probably didn't stretch enough on wednesday, i did my normal warmup last night and all was good.

One thing i forget to add in my reviews is that i've slowly started sleeping on my side again and i can do that now without pain, which i couldn't do for a long time
Are you aware of DC stretching? This has done wonders for me, having similar shoulder problems. More info here.

For side sleeping, get one of these! I'm motivated for you to get better! lol

Tank88

Tank88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 26

I went to train shoulders on Friday evening. Again i didn't go too heavy, but feeling better and better, so hopefully from next week we can push on a bit more.

5 sets Hammer strength press, 2 warmup with 135 for 15 reps, 3 at 225 for 12
4 sets lateral raises with 30lb dumbbells, 12 reps each, then tired to do 3 more forced reps at the end
4 sets front raises with 35lb, all for 16 reps, then supersetted this with 30lb z bar front raises, reps to failure
4 sets rear delt cable flyes, all for 15 reps
4 sets face pulls at 40lb
4 sets behind the back shrugs, 2 sets at 135 for 12, 2 sets at 185 for 12

No shoulder issues after this workout, everything felt fine throughout. Also didn't note any pain or discomfort during the workout. I've taken the weekend off, so will workout again tonight to see how things go

Tank88

Tank88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 27

I trained chest tonight, took some pwo as i wasn't really feeling it, it's weird, i just don't really feel like working out, even though i want to.
Dumbbell incline press 2 warmups of 12 reps with 55, 60; Working sets 65, 70, 80, 85, 90, all between 6-8 reps, i felt like i probably could've gone even higher, but since i didn't go heavy last week i didn't want to risk it
Decline hammer strength machine press, 1 set of 15 with 135, 3 sets of 12 with 225
Dips, 3 sets to failure, only got about 10 every set superset with hanging leg raises
Seated cable rows, stayed between 30 - 40lb, 4 sets, all sets for 15 reps, tried to hold the contraction at the top of the rep for a few seconds
Seated machine flyes, 4 sets at 100lb, all reps to failure, while holding the contraction on all reps
3 sets of 10 crunches
10 minutes of cardio, just walking on the treadmill, i'm struggling to wake up in the mornings to go do cardio, so i'm just trying to do something at least

Shoulders felt good, which was a bit of a surprise since those hammer strength machines sometimes screw me up a bit, so that's a win for Joint Mechanic! This morning upon waking up, my shoulders still felt good, so no complaints. I'm kind of sad my second bottle is coming to an end this week, but this will become a staple from now on, i'm definitely ordering up once i'm back from holiday.

Tank88

Tank88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 28

I trained back tonight, took some pwo again to try and amp me up for a workout, my motivation for working out seems pretty low, don't really know why. I just have to push through for one more week though before i go on holiday and take a break from training.
Lat pull downs, 2 warm up sets at 100, 120 for 12 reps, then worked up from 140 to 180, staying between 8-10 reps, then i did a drop set on the last set too
Behind the neck pull downs, i basically to 21s on these, where i do 7 full reps, then 7 half reps (just top half of the rep) and then i stretch out my back for 7 seconds, did 4 of these, 3 @80lb and 1 100
Hammer strength row, 3 sets, 1 plate a side for 16, 2 plates for 12, then 3 plates for 6
Close grip lat pulldowns for 4 sets, worked up from 120 to 180, going from 16 reps to 8
3sets of shrugs with 85lb dumbbells, all reps to failure and i tried holding the contraction for 3 seconds at the top of each rep
Deadlifts, barbell row and shrug superset, all these are done in one set, 5 reps for each exercise @225lb
30 reps hanging leg raises
10minutes walking on the treadmill

All in all, i was pretty happy with the workout in the end, I've been off dermacrine for just over 2 weeks now and once i do workout, i feel ok, it's just going to gym seems hard. My shoulders held up pretty well, back's not that tough on shoulders, but still i was happy to get through the workout without any pain or discomfort. As i said before, sometimes when i go a bit heavier on lat pulldowns, it can hurt my shoulder, but i didn't feel anything and the behind the neck sets didn't bother me either.

Tank88

Tank88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 29

I just did a quick arm workout in my apartment gym since i had some errands to run and arms are easy enough to train basically anywhere.

Dumbbell curls, 30, 35, 40, 45, 50 for 16-18 reps
Tricep pushdowns, 5 sets of 16 - 8 reps on the last set, you need to understand hieroglyphics to read the weight on the cable machine, so not sure
Hammer curls, two sets with 50lb for 16 reps, one set of 6 with 65lb, then dropped to 40 and did 10 more reps
Tricep bench dips, 4 sets to failure, mostly around 15 reps
Concentration curls, 2 sets of 10 per arm with 30lb
Triset vbar cable curls with rope tricep pushdowns and rope tricep overhead extensions, 10 sets for the curls and rope pushdowns, then reps to failure on the extensions

Got a really nice pump from this workout, was a quick but effective workout. No shoulder issues or lower back pain after tuesday's deadlifts, everything feels pretty good, still noting a bit of that arm pump feeling around every once in a while, for example typing is giving me a forearm pump again today. Tonight will be my last workout for the week as i'm going hiking this weekend, will be training shoulders, so we'll see how everything holds up tonight.

Tank88

Tank88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 30

So here it is, my last day on Joint Mechanic. I tried shoulders last night, which i guess is kind of ironic since my shoulders were the reason i wanted to try this.

Dumbbell shoulder press, 55, 50 for 10 reps, 70, 75, 80, 85 for 6-8 reps.
Side laterals, all sets with 35lb dumbbells, 10 reps for 4 sets
Barbell shoulder press at 135lb superset with front z bar raises 40lb, 8 reps for each exercise, for 3 sets. I'm starting to really like the bar front raises, it feels like i can get a better squeeze in my shoulders this way.
Rear delt cable flyes, 4 sets of 15 with 10lb a side
4 sets of 15 facepulls, started at 40lb and worked up to 65lb
Shrugs, did a warmup set of 225 for 15 reps, 3 sets of 12 with 315, then 4 reps with 405, and dropped down to 315 for 4 more, then 4 more at 225. I also did 70 reps for reverse curls in between sets.

I was really happy with the workout, pretty much felt like i was still on dermacrine, so it doesn't feel like i lost too much of the strength i gained with that. To be honest, the only thing in my shoulders that bothered me was the pump i got in my shoulders, don't think i've such a good shoulder pump in a while, after a while my shoulders would actually hurt from the pump, but no joint problems. Even this morning, everything feels good, no pain or discomfort whatsoever.

What can i say that i haven't said over the last 60 days? Other than go buy this product if you have joint problems, i would say listen to your body, stay away from exercises you know cause you problems and also take stretching seriously. Ever since my shoulders started acting up a few years ago, i've tried various things to help out, i think with joint mechanic i've found the last piece of the puzzle. No supplement is a wonder drug that will solve all your problems, but if you train smart and listen to your body, a supplement can just give you that extra help that you might need. I'm really happy with this product, this is based on my experience the best joint product out there. Give it a try and see for yourself. Thanks again to MySTeek for picking me for this log and giving me two bottles and also for all your other advice along the last 60 days, I really appreciate it