Tamoxifene citrate powder how to measure

inforlife

inforlife

Awards
I am well in to an 8-week run of 8mg LGD, 300mg epiandro a day, and ran into a small problem with my PCT.

I bought Tamoxifene Citrate powder, but just now realized that I don't have an accurate enough scale to weigh it out.
Does anyone know how to measure out my tamox and how to dose it/how long? This will be my first SERM PCT.

I read that maybe the best way to measure the powder out was to dissolve it into solution or a suspension? Does anyone know or have any advice on how to get an accurate measurement without buying a capper or something?

Thanks

polarcat

polarcat

Awards
  • Established
Not sure about your Q, but how's that cycle? Super curious of lgd and epi

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
How many mg of powder did you order? Should've done your hw prior to your cycle but better late than never. PCT protocols are all over the boards see what suits you best. 4-6 weeks more likely 4 in your case.

inforlife

inforlife

Awards
polarcat, its been great. Almost no side effects with the epiandro added to fight lethargy. Up to ~188 from 173, a lot of which has to do with water weight but the fullness and strength is great. It seems that I am almost as lean as when I started although noticeably fuller. No lethargy or anything at 6 weeks in.

goodvibes, I would have bought it in solution in retrospect, but I have 2 grams and was planning to purchase a scale, but wanting to avoid it if possible. I know I've read of olive oil solutions for SARMs, but not sure about this. Could I mix it with oil and just measure out the mL instead?

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Mix it into everclear.

100ml everclear mixed with 2 grams powder gives you 20mg/ml. Get an oral syringe from the pharmacy.

50ml mixed into 2 grams gives 40mg/ml.

So on.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mix it into everclear.

100ml everclear mixed with 2 grams powder gives you 20mg/ml. Get an oral syringe from the pharmacy.

50ml mixed into 2 grams gives 40mg/ml.

So on.
This is the best solution (pun intended lol). Or just buy a scale since you will probably have this problem in the future again.