Guest viewing is limited

Taming the Beast with 3Z! (sponsored)

I hit up a Chinese buffet about a week ago with my grandparents. It was awesome, lol! It seems like everybody is getting sick right now. Get well, bro!
 
I hit up a Chinese buffet about a week ago with my grandparents. It was awesome, lol! It seems like everybody is getting sick right now. Get well, bro!
Nice dude. I hope you had as good of a time as I did. It was killer! Much better than my last visit where the flounder was over cooked so it had this crusty edge to it that was kind of gross (I ate around it). I even got a chance to eat an old favorite of mine, "japanese grilled chicken." It's really good, but the chicken has such a strange flavor to it that it makes me think it's pulled chicken with both white and brown meat. Not 100% on that though. It was all awesome.

Anyways, looks like I'm about 1/2 ways through my last 3Z bottle. Still helping me out a bunch. I almost got into trouble today oversleeping my alarm clock, and this was with 9 hours of sleep, but I will admit to having used a little something that may have helped me sleep harder (I know it did ;) ) Feeling pretty ok, I still have congestion at nighttimes but no problems otherwise, which is really good. Hope to kick this thing by Friday, since I'll be doing a lot more partying again then for that weekend.
 
Howdy. Nothing new has happened at my end. I do have to say though, I must have found the perfect sleep stack for anyone who can't go to sleep/stay asleep. Taking 3Z and Erase Pro has been absolutely laying me out. I sleep so hard. I've overslept my alarm clock so much I've had to break out the old school alarm I used in college (from when I slept 3hrs, drank all night, etc, and needed to wake up at a certain hour). That thing will shatter windows and will not shut off until you manually do so. It'll go on for weeks, or years, or until you fry the fuse.
 
That's interesting about that stack working that way for you. Maybe it has something to do with the test boost b/c I when I remember thinking the same thing when I first started taking Stoked.
 
That's interesting about that stack working that way for you. Maybe it has something to do with the test boost b/c I when I remember thinking the same thing when I first started taking Stoked.
Very well could be the case. Sex hormones definitely play a role in the sleep cycle, considering how both men and women have problems when they become hypogonadal.
 
Man, had a couple of rough nights recently. This insane heat that we're having regularly in VA of course makes things hot, however the apt complex I lived in is totally behind times and didn't activate the AC in any of the apartments until yesterday afternoon. I forget if it was Sunday night or Monday night, but one of those nights I had a horrible time sleeping. I woke up at 3 in a puddle of sweat (and I was sleeping naked to boot), pissed off, and I had to get a gel ice pack from the freezer and put it on my bear chest to go to sleep. It was insane. But now that the AC is back I am a happy camper in my 65F apartment :) Still on 3Z, looks like the bottle is about 1/3rd full now.
 
What is this about the AC not being activated? I've never heard of something like that before?
 
What is this about the AC not being activated? I've never heard of something like that before?
Well I have 2 friends living at this apartment complex, both of whom live in different units. They first told me before this past weekend that they had turned on the AC but felt like nothing was blowing through but room temperature air. I thought it was strange both had this issue, but I thought I didn't so I didn't pay heed to it. As it turns out they were just more sensitive to the heat than I was, so I wasn't noticing it. But as I said, I definitely noticed it the beginning of this week, wrote a letter to the apartment complex the next morning, and found the AC working pristine. It felt like I walked into a fridge after work.

But yeah, it seems very strange, and quite honestly I don't know how they would even have control of such a thing. My other suspicion was that the filters were very dirty and needed to be replaced. We don't have access to that stuff from our individual apartment units.
 
That is odd. I wonder if they did something to the units being that you don't have access to them...? I can't handle sleeping in the heat. I sweat WAY too much.
 
Back
Top