Taking it to the next level with Formutech's Level II!

bheslop

bheslop

Awards
  • Established
5/10
Lateral Cable raises: 3 sets of 12(70), 10(75), 8(80) up 5 each set
Dumbbell Front Raises: 3 sets of 12(35),10(45), 8(45) same
Shrugs: 3 sets of 12 (330), 10(350), 8(370) same
Squats: 3 sets of 12(275), 10(315), 8(335) same
Leg Curls: 3 sets of 12(180), 10(185), 8(190) up 10 each set
Leg Extension: 3 sets of 12(165), 10(175), 8(185) Same
Sitting Calf Raise: 3 sets of 12(165), 10(175), 8(185)same

bheslop

bheslop

Awards
  • Established
So i am on day 21 and will be doing HIIT today for about 30 minutes

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Glad level II is agreeing with you

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys sorry for the past few days, have had a lot going on. I have had 3 workouts since my last post. I am now weighing in at 183. Lowest I have been in the past 6 months. I have been getting a lot of comments/compliments on how cut I look. I am loving this stuff. I have seen some gains in the weight I am lifting due to the endurance that Level II is providing me. Here are my last 3 workouts:
right on man, leaning out and getting stronger! That's what its all about!!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Swanks likes to dance. Like a ballerina

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Swanks likes to dance. Like a ballerina
you were never to tell anyone about that one time!! that's what happens when you take 4 scoops of Level 2, I blacked out. I can't be held responsible for my actions

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
bheslop

bheslop

Awards
  • Established
What is your HIIT of choice?
I like to go to the tack and do sprints mixed with jogging. I will sprint for about a quarter mile then jog for a quarter mile then sprint, and so on. I cant do my cardio in the gym, I need to be outside. Yesterday I did chest and biceps and felt good. I did some HIIT today, but this time it had to be indoors due to it being over 100 degrees here.
Flat Bench Press: 3 sets of 12(220lb), 10(225lb), 8(250lb) Same as last week
Incline Hammer Strength Press: 3 sets of 12(205), 10(21), 8(225) Same as last week
Cable Flies: 3 sets of 12(80), 10(85), 8(90) Same as last week
Preacher curls: 3 sets of 12(100lbs),10(110lbs), 8(120lbs) Same as last week
Hammer Curls with Iforce grips: 3 sets of 12(35lbs), 10(40lbs), 8(45lbs) same as last week
reverse curls: 3 sets of 12(75lbs), 10(80lbs), 8(80lbs) Same as last week

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I like to go to the tack and do sprints mixed with jogging. I will sprint for about a quarter mile then jog for a quarter mile then sprint, and so on. I cant do my cardio in the gym, I need to be outside. Yesterday I did chest and biceps and felt good. I did some HIIT today, but this time it had to be indoors due to it being over 100 degrees here.
Flat Bench Press: 3 sets of 12(220lb), 10(225lb), 8(250lb) Same as last week
Incline Hammer Strength Press: 3 sets of 12(205), 10(21), 8(225) Same as last week
Cable Flies: 3 sets of 12(80), 10(85), 8(90) Same as last week
Preacher curls: 3 sets of 12(100lbs),10(110lbs), 8(120lbs) Same as last week
Hammer Curls with Iforce grips: 3 sets of 12(35lbs), 10(40lbs), 8(45lbs) same as last week
reverse curls: 3 sets of 12(75lbs), 10(80lbs), 8(80lbs) Same as last week
I used to do similar HIT but now that I built a man cave, I put a movie/show on and do HIT on my treadmill.

Keep up the great work!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thank g-d for net flicks

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
bheslop

bheslop

Awards
  • Established
How are you feeling about the flavor now that we're a bit into the log? Good? Bad? Indifferent?

Also, how would you rate the thermo (sweat) factor during your workouts on a scale of 1-10?

Are you experiencing any crash at all, idk that anyone has so far just like to check
I love the flavor. It is very refreshing. It is different from all other types of flavors out there, so it nice to try something new and refreshing. I love it! As far as thermo, I am sweating a lot more during my workouts. I definately soak through my shirts every workout and I love it haha. I don't feel like I am sweating outside of my workouts though. I was in the operating room for 3 hours yesterday and it was pretty warm in there, but I sweated about the same as I normally do. I am not experiencing any crash. I don't feel the ups and downs I do on most stims. It is pretty steady and I think the mood elevating effects negate any of the crash that may be present.

bheslop

bheslop

Awards
  • Established
When your standing with a group of people outside an you look around everyone looks fine, and then you are soaked, you know the thermos is working. Lol.
haha exactly. I am now that guy at the gym who is soaked and everyone is wondering what he has been doing.

bheslop

bheslop

Awards
  • Established
I did back and triceps today. Oh and also about the sweating, it has been 100 degrees plus here the past couple days and I m definately going throuhg a lot of shirts haha.
Bent over barbell rows: 3 sets of 12(175lbs), 10(180bs), 8(190bs) up 5 from last time
Straight arm pulldowns (cable): 3 sets of 12(35 lbs), 10(37.5 lbs), 8(40 lbs) same as last time
Pull ups to failure: 14
Weighted dips: 3 sets of 12(100), 10(110), 8(120) same as last time
Incline Skull Crushers: 3 sets of 12(75), 10(80), 8(85) same
Rope push downs: 3 sets of 12(70), 10(75), 8(80) up 5
Dips to failure: 13

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Lack of crash and appetite suppressant (as well as the thermo effect) are truly the highlights of Level II.

What I personally have been doing is adding a scoop of Agmatine (brand new Formutech addition) to give that added pump if you lift immediately right after cardio.

Keep up the great work!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Nice. Haven't thought of that yet. I have been adding agmatine to volatile

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I find that volatile give me a great pump with the added agmatine. I use it after my late night yogurt and fruit meal as a glucose disposal aid

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I find that volatile give me a great pump with the added agmatine. I use it after my late night yogurt and fruit meal as a glucose disposal aid
So how many times a day are you using Agmatine? on off days as well?

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So how many times a day are you using Agmatine? on off days as well?
Yeah I pretty much does it at 2g right at bedtime which is about an hour after that high simple carb yogurt meal everyday

bheslop

bheslop

Awards
  • Established
Day 28 today. Interesting about the agmantine, I have not tried that. Maybe will try that next time. I did HIIT yesterday at the track for about 30 minutes. Just got back from the gym today after doing shoulders and legs, my two weakest points. I am noticed some gains over the past few weeks with these two areas. I definitely feel the thermogenic effects of level II and it is noticeable in my physique. Less fatigue and more endurance. Here is the breakdown:
Lateral Cable raises: 3 sets of 12(70), 10(75), 8(80) same
Squats: 3 sets of 12(285), 10(325), 8(335) up 10 each set except for set 3
Leg Curls: 3 sets of 12(180), 10(185), 8(190) same
Leg Extension: 3 sets of 12(165), 10(175), 8(185) same
Sitting Calf Raise: 3 sets of 12(165), 10(175), 8(185) same

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 28 today. Interesting about the agmantine, I have not tried that. Maybe will try that next time. I did HIIT yesterday at the track for about 30 minutes. Just got back from the gym today after doing shoulders and legs, my two weakest points. I am noticed some gains over the past few weeks with these two areas. I definitely feel the thermogenic effects of level II and it is noticeable in my physique. Less fatigue and more endurance. Here is the breakdown:
Lateral Cable raises: 3 sets of 12(70), 10(75), 8(80) same
Squats: 3 sets of 12(285), 10(325), 8(335) up 10 each set except for set 3
Leg Curls: 3 sets of 12(180), 10(185), 8(190) same
Leg Extension: 3 sets of 12(165), 10(175), 8(185) same
Sitting Calf Raise: 3 sets of 12(165), 10(175), 8(185) same
Excellent work brother!! Really good weight on everything, Idk what you think is weak!!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I have been adding 1-2g of agmatine to every PWO. Last longer and push harder.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Only on lifting days

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Gives me so be extra omf to PWO

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yup and us old guys need that

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
bheslop

bheslop

Awards
  • Established
Just finished my 30th day on Level II. I am down 8 lbs and am a lot more cut than I was before. I seemed to have maintained my lean muscle mass and did not lose any strength throughout the process. On Tuesday I did some HIIT at the track and took yesterday off. I did chest and biceps today and felt as good as my first day on Level II. I am really happy with my results on Level II. I will definitely be using this product again.
Flat Bench Press: 3 sets of 12(220lb), 10(225lb), 8(250lb)
Incline Hammer Strength Press: 3 sets of 12(205), 10(21), 8(225)
Cable Flies: 3 sets of 12(80), 10(85), 8(90)
Preacher curls: 3 sets of 12(100lbs),10(110lbs), 8(120lbs)
Hammer Curls with Iforce grips: 3 sets of 12(35lbs), 10(40lbs), 8(45lbs)
reverse curls: 3 sets of 12(75lbs), 10(80lbs), 8(80lbs)

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Nice glad you had such an amazing experience on level ii

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just finished my 30th day on Level II. I am down 8 lbs and am a lot more cut than I was before. I seemed to have maintained my lean muscle mass and did not lose any strength throughout the process. On Tuesday I did some HIIT at the track and took yesterday off. I did chest and biceps today and felt as good as my first day on Level II. I am really happy with my results on Level II. I will definitely be using this product again.
Flat Bench Press: 3 sets of 12(220lb), 10(225lb), 8(250lb)
Incline Hammer Strength Press: 3 sets of 12(205), 10(21), 8(225)
Cable Flies: 3 sets of 12(80), 10(85), 8(90)
Preacher curls: 3 sets of 12(100lbs),10(110lbs), 8(120lbs)
Hammer Curls with Iforce grips: 3 sets of 12(35lbs), 10(40lbs), 8(45lbs)
reverse curls: 3 sets of 12(75lbs), 10(80lbs), 8(80lbs)
Nice review and outstanding results!

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
8 lbs awesome.....2lbs a week, nothing to balk at.

Enjoy the long weekend!

bheslop

bheslop

Awards
  • Established
I will be posting my final review later tonight/tomorrow morning. The tub comes with 50 servings so I have an extra few days (I tried two scoops a few times).

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I will be posting my final review later tonight/tomorrow morning. The tub comes with 50 servings so I have an extra few days (I tried two scoops a few times).
Waiting on pins and needles brother!!

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
2 scoops? Holy crap. I have personally done 1 scoop of Level II and 1 scoop of Volatile (lower stim) and was a little tweaky....

Did you eat at all that day?

bheslop

bheslop

Awards
  • Established
I can't find the product listed under reviews, where should I leave my review??

bheslop

bheslop

Awards
  • Established
2 scoops? Holy crap. I have personally done 1 scoop of Level II and 1 scoop of Volatile (lower stim) and was a little tweaky....

Did you eat at all that day?
I didn't really eat anything all day haha. It definitely had my appetite suppressed but I wasn't too tweaky.

bheslop

bheslop

Awards
  • Established
Since I can't find the product in the list to review, I will post it here for the time being.

EFFECTIVENESS : 10
I haven't taken many preworkouts, stims or thermogenics that worked as wel as level II. It is usually hard to get a perfect score out of me, but Level II was very effective for me. I lost 8lbs during the 30 day run of Level II. I wish I would have measured my bodyfat percentage to see what I am at now, but I can definitely tell just looking in the mirror and from the comments I have received, that I have become much more cut while keeping my lean muscle mass.

Focus: 10 . Very good focus. I was zoned in just about every workout, and the effects carried on for a few hours after the workouts, which helped with school and work. My mood was also excellent on Level II.

Energy: 10 Great clean and calm energy. No jitters, nervousness, anxiety etc. Very clean energy. I had absolutely no crash while on Level II. I loved this! Most other products I would hit a wall and feel terrible in the afternoon, but not with Level II.
Dosing and taste 10
One scoop, its that simple. Mixes well and tastes amazing! Fruit punch is the best flavor. Very refreshing, especially with ice cold water!

Overall 10
Like I stated earlier I don't normally give all perfect scores, but Level II fruit punch deserves it. It is a thermogenic which is supposed to help me lose weight/fat, and that is exactly what it did. I knew the product was kicking in when I was drenched in sweat with every workout. I definitely will be using this product again. Thank you to Formutech for giving me this great opportunity to try Level II! I have used a few products from Formutech and they have all worked very well for me.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Since I can't find the product in the list to review, I will post it here for the time being.

EFFECTIVENESS : 10
I haven't taken many preworkouts, stims or thermogenics that worked as wel as level II. It is usually hard to get a perfect score out of me, but Level II was very effective for me. I lost 8lbs during the 30 day run of Level II. I wish I would have measured my bodyfat percentage to see what I am at now, but I can definitely tell just looking in the mirror and from the comments I have received, that I have become much more cut while keeping my lean muscle mass.

Focus: 10 . Very good focus. I was zoned in just about every workout, and the effects carried on for a few hours after the workouts, which helped with school and work. My mood was also excellent on Level II.

Energy: 10 Great clean and calm energy. No jitters, nervousness, anxiety etc. Very clean energy. I had absolutely no crash while on Level II. I loved this! Most other products I would hit a wall and feel terrible in the afternoon, but not with Level II.
Dosing and taste 10
One scoop, its that simple. Mixes well and tastes amazing! Fruit punch is the best flavor. Very refreshing, especially with ice cold water!

Overall 10
Like I stated earlier I don't normally give all perfect scores, but Level II fruit punch deserves it. It is a thermogenic which is supposed to help me lose weight/fat, and that is exactly what it did. I knew the product was kicking in when I was drenched in sweat with every workout. I definitely will be using this product again. Thank you to Formutech for giving me this great opportunity to try Level II! I have used a few products from Formutech and they have all worked very well for me.
WOW! 10/10 all the way around, stellar review my man!! Sorry, I don't know why they don't have it listed in here I've tried to have it listed about a half dozen times with no luck. If you wouldn't mind leaving a review for us on an online supp store of your choice I'd appreciate it so much!

Thanks again for the log and the great review, so glad you enjoyed it!