Take 325mg aspirin a day?

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
No heart issues run in my family but I hear so many beneficial effects of this cheap and proven drug, with the only possible side effect being gastric bleeding. I feel like I should just jump on one pill a day for life as they are mostly harmless and have many desirable effects on overall health. Reduction of cognitive issues like Alzheimer's, reduction of certain cancers, cardiac protection, etc. Even if the evidence is loosely based it seems like there are probably more benefits than negatives to taking it daily as a supplement. Thoughts?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
No heart issues run in my family but I hear so many beneficial effects of this cheap and proven drug, with the only possible side effect being gastric bleeding. I feel like I should just jump on one pill a day for life as they are mostly harmless and have many desirable effects on overall health. Reduction of cognitive issues like Alzheimer's, reduction of certain cancers, cardiac protection, etc. Even if the evidence is loosely based it seems like there are probably more benefits than negatives to taking it daily as a supplement. Thoughts?
Terrible idea, 325mg a day is way too much, long term that would cause liver damage.

You can purchase a 81mg baby aspirin. That will give you all the benifits of aspirin without the negative impacts

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Ppl are always worried about liver problems with oral steroids, but daily use of Tylenol and aspirin at the typical recommended doses will destroy your liver faster then anadrol or dbol will for sure.

I've taken a baby aspirin for the past few years without any issues. I've had some ppl give me alternative things to use in its place but I always end up going back to the baby aspirin, I shouldn't make the baby aspirin sound risk free, there's potential dangers there too. But far less then the 325mg dose

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have taken 81mg a day for years !!

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’m in my 50s was going to take daily baby aspirin when I saw this study. Now I dont know what to think about the idea of daily aspirin.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I’m in my 50s was going to take daily baby aspirin when I saw this study. Now I dont know what to think about the idea of daily aspirin.

Sometimes it is very hard to make the right decision !!