T-Roid (Tren) PCT Help Needed From Experts Plz

MadeInCanada

Awards
Hey guys, I managed to get my hands on of the last bottles of T-Roid by Hardcore Formulations. I took it in the past on a sloppy diet, very little working out, and absolutely no PCT whatsoever (I was new to anabolics and very under educated). Anyways, I went from 185 lbs to 200 lbs in 3 weeks, but also developed some gyno from it (which Im in the process of getting rid of it with letro, and its working).

I wanted to run this at a low dose in January so my body will be set for Spring Break. But I wanted to do enough research and plan everything out responsibly this time.

Here is the product: fitFlex.com: Hardcore Formulation T-Roid (Trenbolone) & T-Roid Reviews

The strand: 19-Norandrosta 4, 9 Diene 3, 17 Dione

Everyone tells me it is a Tren Clone, except for a nutritionist who told me it was more of a mix between Sdrol and Tren.

Also, everything online claims that it doesn't convert to DHT, and it also doesnt arromatize. Which is good if its true because Im terrified of losing hair, and I think I am sensitive to estrogen effects.

I have plenty of CLOMID on hand, as well as tamox nolvadex already. I was planning on ordering Diesel Test Pro as well for after to help get everything kicking again.

Help is much appreciated guys. What do you suggest?

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
I ran SPAWN (tren & epi).. Very strong shutdow. I used low dose. Transdermal Formestane while ON and normal dose Form, Maca anf Fenugreek for PCT.

MadeInCanada

Awards
I ran SPAWN (tren & epi).. Very strong shutdow. I used low dose. Transdermal Formestane while ON and normal dose Form, Maca anf Fenugreek for PCT.
You dosed Maca in the PCT? How many mg?

And do you recommend anything with what I have on hand, DTP, Clomid and Nolva?

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
5 mgs. Fomestane tapered off is good for estrogen/testbooster.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
The nomenclature you posted looks like plain on tren to me.

You can run a serm if you want, Id go with clomi for tren products.

Im not a fan of tren products but thats just me.

So heres what Id do based on serm and no serm...

Clomi
100/50/50/25
Inhibit E 2/2/1/1
CEL PCT Assist
Reduxe XT 2 weeks into PCT

Or....

Inhibit E 3/2/1/1
CEL PCT Assist
Reduxe XT 2 weeks into PCT