T booster for energy/motivation and libido

redeye43

Awards
Which t booster do u guys like best purely for energy and libido increased? That's really all I am looking for, t levels are around 540 but mainly just looking for those two things and don't care about the nunber

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
AlphaMax XT would be my vote

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'll throw in another vote for alphamax xt!

Wildcat528

Wildcat528

Awards
  • Established
I've run alphamax xt and M-TEST and really didn't notice anything from them. By default I would go with K1NGS BLOOD.

redeye43

Awards
How long for u guys to notice effects of Kings Blood?

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
AlphaMax XT is a great option with full doses of several, proven ingredients. The full dose of tongkat ali and ashwagandha will definitely increase libido and increase testosterone.

If healthy people take 3-5 ashwagandha capsules every day, their muscle strength and lean body mass increase and their fat percentage decreases. In addition, taking this herb, which is used in the ayurveda tradition, reduces the chance of cardiovascular disease. Researchers at the ICMR Advanced Centre for Reverse Pharmacology in Traditional Medicine discovered this.
http://www.ergo-log.com/ashwagandha-strength-lean-body-mass-fat-percentage.html

https://www.nutri-verse.com/alphamax-xt-by-performax-labs/Compared to the placebo subjects, the group treated with ashwagandha had significantly greater increases in muscle strength on the bench-press exercise (Placebo: 26.4 kg, 95 % CI, 19.5, 33.3 vs. Ashwagandha: 46.0 kg, 95 % CI 36.6, 55.5; p = 0.001) and the leg-extension exercise (Placebo: 9.8 kg, 95 % CI, 7.2,12.3 vs. Ashwagandha: 14.5 kg, 95 % CI, 10.8,18.2; p = 0.04), and significantly greater muscle size increase at the arms (Placebo: 5.3 cm2, 95 % CI, 3.3,7.2 vs. Ashwagandha: 8.6 cm2, 95 % CI, 6.9,10.8; p = 0.01) and chest
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4658772/

Tongkat Ali is an interesting supplement for athletes over the age of 55. Ralf Henkel of the University of the Western Cape in South African and Ruxiang Wang of the Shenyang Center for Disease Control and Prevention in China drew this conclusion after performing an experiment with 25 older cyclists. Tongkat Ali supplementation gave the cyclists more muscle power and boosted their testosterone levels.
http://www.ergo-log.com/tongkat-ali-boosts-testosterone-level-muscle-strength-over-fifties.html

Not to mention a full dose of forskolin which increases cAMP and testosterone levels

https://www.t-nation.com/supplements/tip-the-t-boosting-capsule-you-need-to-take

Nutriverse has it for 20% off when you add it to your cart and you can save 5% with forum code AM5

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Which t booster do u guys like best purely for energy and libido increased? That's really all I am looking for, t levels are around 540 but mainly just looking for those two things and don't care about the nunber
K1ngs Blood is solid, and deserves all the mentionsl, however M-test is also a solid option.

Unfortunately some retailers do have an outdated label of M-Test, as it does include Shilajit (see more here: https://blog.priceplow.com/supplement-news/cel-m-test)

CEL M Test can be found for <$25, which makes it a very solid, yet cost effective option.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ergodrive would be the cheapest option for libido
Cannibal alpha pct gave me incredible libido,sleep and just felt my muscles where fuller
Alphamax xt gets slot of love but I have never tried

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
Of stuff I've tried..Test-RX really worked for me...pills taste brutal though

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Which t booster do u guys like best purely for energy and libido increased?
As others have suggested, Alphamax XT would be a solid choice if these are your two goals. It is a very complete product that brings much more than just natural test boosting. Alphamax XT can help with limiting cortisol and estrogen levels which can directly impact recovery and help with libido. I found that I didn't get specific "energy" from Alphamax XT, but the increase in sleep quality and recovery carried over big with my daily energy.

Ant also mentioned it, but you can currently pick it up over at Nutriverse for 20% off

slk28

Awards
I finished kings blood. You have to understand its more aimed at recovery as it does lower estrogen. Women looked much more attractive while on it i have to admit and u have much more focus and hunger. But i would go for something like T1stify or Alphamax.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
CEL Mtest is probably the best bang for your buck. The deep sleep users report is another bonus that will help even further towards the energy you seek.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-deals/295056-mid-summer-deals.html

If you're leaning Alphamax XT or K1ngs Blood they can be found for 25% off when u stack code AM5 with our autodiscounts. We also have two bottle combos to save a couple extra bucks since you'll prob wanna try it for 8 weeks.
Just a heads up, since I do plug the sale myself, I would not promote it as 25% off. It is 20% off then an additional 5%

For example, if an order is $50, pre shipping with 25%, the total would be dropped to $37.50, but with the sale as it is 20% then an additional 5%, the total is $38. I do realize that is literally a fraction, but on larger orders, it would be more significant.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just a heads up, since I do plug the sale myself, I would not promote it as 25% off. It is 20% off then an additional 5%

For example, if an order is $50, pre shipping with 25%, the total would be dropped to $37.50, but with the sale as it is 20% then an additional 5%, the total is $38. I do realize that is literally a fraction, but on larger orders, it would be more significant.
It all counts man, hell of an observation!

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ultimate T, and I'll tell you why, not because i said so, it's because i'll send you one on the house, and let the product speak for itself.

Anyone that posted above this thread PLEASE FOLLOW THESE directions.

1. Your Post Number in this thread
2. Your full address, this means i need a real name not a screen name as the name on the address
3. Shirt Size
4. Swear to tell the truth, whole truth and nothing but the truth
5. Your shirt size
6. would you like some socks?
7. Please follow directions on the label

Gracias Amigos

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ultimate T, and I'll tell you why, not because i said so, it's because i'll send you one on the house, and let the product speak for itself.

2. Your full address, this means i need a real name not a screen name as the name on the address
3. Shirt Size
5. Your shirt size

Gracias Amigos
Very generous. Ultimate-T is a good product. I once accidentally confused it with USP Test Powder which I didn't like due to DAA, and made USPlabsRep mad on accident :D

Wildcat528

Wildcat528

Awards
  • Established

3. Shirt Size
5. Your shirt size

Gracias Amigos
Pm sent but not sure if you're being serious given #s 3, 5, and 6. Regarding #1 I am post #6 of this thread

slk28

Awards
I will order and run ultimate T. You recon stack with Epiburn as well? USPlabsRep

redeye43

Awards

3. Shirt Size
5. Your shirt size

Gracias Amigos
Wow very generous.. except I cannot PM yet &#55357;&#56842; Email address maybe?

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
M-Test, but if you want to go SUPER cheap just get NOW Horny Goat Weed and double dose it.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Cel Mtest is a great product. Another great way to go is sustain alpha which is a topical version. Reviews have been great.
yup...sustain alpha works great for energy and libido.