manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
I have been using 160/wk for my TRT dose, which comes out to .4 ml twice per week.

I recently read about drawing the oil out of the syringe before injecting; to avoid waste. Once I draw the oil back from the syringe, I have about .5ml....

So, do I count this oil from the syringe towards my dosing? Or, do I use the initial .4 that I had before drawing back the oil out of the syringe...?

I hope this makes sense. Hard for me to explain....

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
I figured it wouldn't make sense lol

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think he means air gapping when switching the draw needle to the injection needle right?

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
I think he means air gapping when switching the draw needle to the injection needle right?
Yeah, like I draw .4 out....then I switch to a smaller garage. Then I pull back to get the oil out of the syringe, which brings the total to .5

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
so, am I actually using .4 or .5 haha

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If you are only using .4ml then use the same needle to draw as to inject. If you need, heat the oil in the vial under water for 30 seconds. Easy draw and inject.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You are overcomplicating.

Use insulin syringes as they dot waste (the plunger goes all the way to the needle luer).

Of course if you are changing needles you pull the oil back from the needle before you put the new one. Then after you put the new one you push on the plunger until you see a tiny drop of oil coming out and tap all the bubbles out.

Yes you may lose like 0.05ml in the luer and the needle tip but who cares. If you are worried that you may be taking too much, take less 😀.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
You are overcomplicating.

Use insulin syringes as they dot waste (the plunger goes all the way to the needle luer).

Of course if you are changing needles you pull the oil back from the needle before you put the new one. Then after you put the new one you push on the plunger until you see a tiny drop of oil coming out and tap all the bubbles out.

Yes you may lose like 0.05ml in the luer and the needle tip but who cares. If you are worried that you may be taking too much, take less 😀.
I have a tendency to overtime things haha

Captain_Action

Awards
Bro I magically lose .03ml every time. No idea where it goes. Poof. I’ve been doing every day microdosing with a 28g insulin syringe. Solves this problem of switching from a 21g to draw and a 25g to shoot and losing the mysterious 0.03ml. It’s a bit slower but so what. Also subq is best for absorption plus 20% more yield.