SX Enquiry

eden

Awards
Hi Guys, just a quick one.

I've just gotten my shipment of SX a few days ago and am already loving the effects :)

How long should i be taking SX for? Is there a period of time i shouldn't go passed? I'd assume 3-4 weeks would be long enough with atleast a 3-4 week break? Thoughts?

Also in terms of dropping weight, if i maintain my current lifts/not drop the weights on my exercises while on this product and also maintain my diet of high protein/minimal carbs after 3 pm am i likely to lose any size? I've built up to a point where i am happy with where i'm at but wouldn't like to lose any size with this product. Again, thoughts?

Cheers.

jim623

Hi Guys, just a quick one.

I've just gotten my shipment of SX a few days ago and am already loving the effects :)

How long should i be taking SX for? Is there a period of time i shouldn't go passed? I'd assume 3-4 weeks would be long enough with atleast a 3-4 week break? Thoughts?

Also in terms of dropping weight, if i maintain my current lifts/not drop the weights on my exercises while on this product and also maintain my diet of high protein/minimal carbs after 3 pm am i likely to lose any size? I've built up to a point where i am happy with where i'm at but wouldn't like to lose any size with this product. Again, thoughts?

Cheers.
Welcome to AM Eden.
SX can be taken at 1 a day for 45 days, then a 30 day break should be taken. Another way to go would be to take SX for 5 days then take 2 days off, you can do this for the duration of the bottle, then take 30 days off. A good way to continue with the fatloss process is to take Lean FX on you 30 day break.

As with any cut/ diet, you will lose some strength/ gains but with your diet in check it should be minimal.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Should be getting mine in the mail in a day or two... Better not disappoint!

vicodin

Awards
hey guys, how would this product be for some on who is a resident on call for 36 hrs or so. say every 4th or 5th day. Starting residency next yr. thanks

jim623

hey guys, how would this product be for some on who is a resident on call for 36 hrs or so. say every 4th or 5th day. Starting residency next yr. thanks
Dr. House in the house, haha. Welcome vicodin.
I think SX would be a great benefit to you during your residency. A good clean alertness, great mental focus, and a feeling of well being. Get a sample at the link below.

vicodin

Awards
Ya I am stoked to be starting residency. Hopefully I won't be as much of an ass as house can be. I would like to get something that could help me get thru those 36-40 hr shifts in one piece. I have a sample coming and I will try soon under a 36-40 hr window and see how I pan out on trauma call this weekend

plenny

plenny

Awards
  • Established
Ya I am stoked to be starting residency. Hopefully I won't be as much of an ass as house can be. I would like to get something that could help me get thru those 36-40 hr shifts in one piece. I have a sample coming and I will try soon under a 36-40 hr window and see how I pan out on trauma call this weekend
enjoy it!!!!! it has been discontinued.....here we go again!!!!! rip..ephedra...now slim x

swollwilliams

swollwilliams

Awards
  • Established
eden, as long as you keep the calories coming in, maintain your eating schedule, any significant weight loss shouldn't be an issue. due to the appetite suppression of SX, users tend to lose weight, mostly attributed to simply "forgetting" to eat. keep your calories up, and drink plenty of h2o to avoid any dehydration. i wouldn't cut the carbs at 3pm.. just keep em' clean, oats, sweet potatoes, brown rice, ..

vicodin

Awards
i figure in 5 yrs I will have about 350 night calls. I need about 10 bottles. god dammit.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 2