Swollen lymph nodes from old PES erase. Any ideas why?

sonicsleep

Awards
I started on tongkat ali and pes erase as a mild test booster / estrogen reducer.
I have taken tongkat ali previously, with none of these issues. old PES erase = arimistane

When I first started the erase (1-2caps), within a couple days I started to get that ketosis kind of taste in my mouth. And after about 4 days I could notice the texture of fat I held in my chest was feeling more mobile, like it was breaking up.

But then from day 5 onwards, I could feel a bean like-lump developing under my chest above one of my areolas. I freaked out a bit, but kept on for another 5 days not certain if I was imagining it or not.
It was then that I noticed another weird lump at the top of my crotch area which started at the same time as the chest lump, but hadn't disappeared (thought it was an ingrown hair).

After 2 days of discontinuing the supplements, the lumps started to get slightly smaller. I went to the doctor who confirmed right away that the lump down below was definitely a swollen lymph node, but he thought the lump in my chest was probably just fat. He advised me to not take the supplements again and if the lump in my chest doesn't go down then I would need an ultrasound.

Well. it has now been 5 or 6 days after that. And the lumps are continuing to slowly go down. I can barely feel the one in my chest, and the one down below is still felt but very small.

So has anyone heard about this reaction before on PES erase? Are lymph nodes implicated with hormonal fat loss? Apart from these lumps, I had no other issues. I hardly think this is gyno related but damn I was so relieved when I found that lump in my crotch, because otherwise I thought I was growing breasts. There was no lump under the nipple or aerola, just above it.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So has anyone heard about this reaction before on PES erase? Are lymph nodes implicated with hormonal fat loss? Apart from these lumps, I had no other issues. I hardly think this is gyno related but damn I was so relieved when I found that lump in my crotch, because otherwise I thought I was growing breasts. There was no lump under the nipple or aerola, just above it.
It is possible but I doubt it (IMO). Generally swollen lymph nodes linked to hormonal imbalance is seen in women, but it is possible in men. It seems to have occurred too rapidly to conclusively be the old erase, and could be due to a variety of other issues. I'm glad you're doing better, however, so that is certainly a plus! Smart of you to see your doctor so quickly.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Erase doesn't lower Estrogen as much as it lowers cortisol. So lowering cortisol = pretty good deal for your immune system. I would say you just got an infection and it is a coincidence.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
hmm thats really weird. I wouldnt think it would be the pes erase.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Erase doesn't lower Estrogen as much as it lowers cortisol. So lowering cortisol = pretty good deal for your immune system. I would say you just got an infection and it is a coincidence.
Actually Erase has more of an effect on lowering estrogen (not to the point that it crushes your E2 levels) than cortisol (keeping in mind it does lower cortisol).

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Actually Erase has more of an effect on lowering estrogen (not to the point that it crushes your E2 levels) than cortisol (keeping in mind it does lower cortisol).
Eh from what I've read and blood work posted, armistane doesn't lower e2 at all. He is talking about OG erase synapse, not the new stuff.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
^this^

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Sorry man, but OG erase does not lower e2.

lpfleiderer

lpfleiderer

Awards
Pretty sure this happened to me. My lymph nodes swelled during an Erase cycle. Went to my doc and had him check them out and do bloodwork. He asked if I was taking any steroids because everything seemed normal and bloodwork came back completely normal. It was just standard bloodwork + std testing and whatever else he ordered that he thought could cause lymph node swelling (although no hormones were measured). I was very fit at the time, so I thought this was an appropriate question. I told him I told him i was not taking any steroids because I was only taking Preworkouts, Protein, and erase at the time. Probably should have told him I was taking a natural test booster but oh well. He said hormone imbalance can sometimes cause it. He said not to worry about it unless it keeps getting worse. Still not sure if erase was the cause but seemed likely.

I love the drying out effects of the old erase. Would love to give it another go and see what happens. I have multiple friends that ran it with me and never had these sides. Everyones body is going to react differently.

Hope this helped.

woodbear

Awards
i had bloodwork weekly for 6 weeks... trust me, the old erase, or anything with arimistane, dosed at 75-100g lowered my E2 from over max, to under minium. cut back to 50mg and it ended up a bit over midlevel... after stopping use, 2 weeks later, e2 was just below max.. which is where i prefer it is... to low was not exactly optimal either..

worked for me atleast. dry me out very well... ohyeah combined with my favorite preworkout of 400mg caffein and 1500mg agamtine for crazy vascularity

Never had swollen lymphnodes from it... i`m guessing just an infection at the same time...

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i had bloodwork weekly for 6 weeks... trust me, the old erase, or anything with arimistane, dosed at 75-100g lowered my E2 from over max, to under minium. cut back to 50mg and it ended up a bit over midlevel... after stopping use, 2 weeks later, e2 was just below max.. which is where i prefer it is... to low was not exactly optimal either.. worked for me atleast. dry me out very well... ohyeah combined with my favorite preworkout of 400mg caffein and 1500mg agamtine for crazy vascularity Never had swollen lymphnodes from it... i`m guessing just an infection at the same time...
Everyone's different. I got sore joints from it, leading me to believe it did alter my e2. But other people's blood work begs to differ.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i had bloodwork weekly for 6 weeks... trust me, the old erase, or anything with arimistane, dosed at 75-100g lowered my E2 from over max, to under minium. cut back to 50mg and it ended up a bit over midlevel... after stopping use, 2 weeks later, e2 was just below max.. which is where i prefer it is... to low was not exactly optimal either..

worked for me atleast. dry me out very well... ohyeah combined with my favorite preworkout of 400mg caffein and 1500mg agamtine for crazy vascularity

Never had swollen lymphnodes from it... i`m guessing just an infection at the same time...
I have before and after bloods done on two separate runs with the OG Erase. The first one showed a 1 point drop in my e2 level lol. The second run showed no change at all in my e2. I had leaned out some and it wrecked my joints so I was very surprised of my findings as it "felt" like it was dropping my estrogen levels.

Now, formestane crushed my e2 all the way down to reading of 9 e2! I have since learned a little goes a long way with formestane. As I feel best when my e2 sits at 17-20.

woodbear

Awards
Well, i never did blood work with original erase, just brawn atd. But it is the same ingredient. Arimistane.Unless they spiked it with proper arimidex :p