switching SD's mid cycle??

Jeremy Brown

Jeremy Brown

Awards
  • Established
I am currently at the beginning of week 3 of a 4 week SD cycle. My question is whether or not anyone sees a problem with switching from the SD clone I am currently using (M-drol) to a different SD clone (Monsterdrol)??

The reason that I am asking this is because Monsterdrol is actually a 5a isomer SD clone, and I am wondering if any complications occur when switching from a 5b isomer SD (M-drol) to a 5a??

If there are no problems with making a switch like this I would like to do so immediately and finish the final two weeks of my cycle with the 5a clone. If anyone has any information on the subject I would appreciate the help...

-JB-

Jeremy Brown

Jeremy Brown

Awards
  • Established
BUMP - Im also more than willing to give reps to reputable AM members with informative answers!!

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
I switched from mdrol to methadrol after 2 weeks with no issues but I think something was wrong with my mdrol. I can't think of any problems that would occur from switching to a 5a clone. I would just try it and u can keep the reps as long as u let everyone know if the 5a is noticebly better/different.

Also both mine were 5b clones but like I said I don't think there should b an issue

Jeremy Brown

Jeremy Brown

Awards
  • Established
I appreciate your input man, if you dont mind me asking what did you feel was the problem with your M-drol?? I am dosing 20mgs a day and I am actually feeling as though it is not as strong as it is constantly hyped up to be. It has definitely kicked in at this point, weight and strength are both up, but certainly not as much as I expected it to be... Thanks again though, I will definitely be sure to let you know how things turn out in the coming days!

Does anyone else have any opinions or experiences with this matter??

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I appreciate your input man, if you dont mind me asking what did you feel was the problem with your M-drol?? I am dosing 20mgs a day and I am actually feeling as though it is not as strong as it is constantly hyped up to be. It has definitely kicked in at this point, weight and strength are both up, but certainly not as much as I expected it to be... Thanks again though, I will definitely be sure to let you know how things turn out in the coming days!

Does anyone else have any opinions or experiences with this matter??
I have seen people do this with no complications. However, I would just stick with the mdrol if it is working so you don't have to worry about it :tongue2: . Personally I have never seen any problems with Mdrol. However, the only one I have seen posted is some of the batches made in 2007. For some reason some of the superdrol was bunk. But CEL is a great company and they refunded almost everyone who saw this problem and the newer batches are full strength and good to go :thumbsup:. I just had a friend of mine finish his cycle today actually and he gained 17lbs off of M-drol. def let us know your results!

Jeremy Brown

Jeremy Brown

Awards
  • Established
I have seen people do this with no complications. However, I would just stick with the mdrol if it is working so you don't have to worry about it :tongue2: . Personally I have never seen any problems with Mdrol. However, the only one I have seen posted is some of the batches made in 2007. For some reason some of the superdrol was bunk. But CEL is a great company and they refunded almost everyone who saw this problem and the newer batches are full strength and good to go :thumbsup:. I just had a friend of mine finish his cycle today actually and he gained 17lbs off of M-drol. def let us know your results!
Yeah I get what youre saying completely.... dont get me wrong, just to clarify I did mention previously that my weight has definitely increased, and strength has also increased. Along with these factors I am getting some decent pumps whilst working out. However aside from the weight gain, I am not very impressed with the strength gains at all... to be honest, I had significantly greater strength gains with Epistane. This is my reason for switching to the 5a isomer SD, in hopes that this will trigger greater strength gains due to the fact that it is a clone of the original. We shall see how this works out...

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah I get what youre saying completely.... dont get me wrong, just to clarify I did mention previously that my weight has definitely increased, and strength has also increased. Along with these factors I am getting some decent pumps whilst working out. However aside from the weight gain, I am not very impressed with the strength gains at all... to be honest, I had significantly greater strength gains with Epistane. This is my reason for switching to the 5a isomer SD, in hopes that this will trigger greater strength gains due to the fact that it is a clone of the original. We shall see how this works out...
I understand man. Make sure you are eating enough as well. Cram the food! Let us know how it goes.

UKStrength

Should be fine mate, there's not a huge difference between the isomers from my own experience.

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
I got nothing from my mdrol until I was at 30 mgs and even then i wasnt sure if I felt anything more than a normal pump. I had almost no weight gain and my diet was spot on.

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I got nothing from my mdrol until I was at 30 mgs and even then i wasnt sure if I felt anything more than a normal pump. I had almost no weight gain and my diet was spot on.
BUNK. sucks bro

Jeremy Brown

Jeremy Brown

Awards
  • Established
Damn thats terrible... what batch # were you running??

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
I don't remember off the top of my head but if u check my log it should be on the first page.

kyran

Awards
had the same issue with my most recent run on mdrol. after 4 weeks I hadn't felt a thing. I ran a cycle of an SD and HD clone called Cyclobolan last year and noticed significant weight and strength increase. I was hoping for something similar this time around but nothing :( the moment I bridged into this nastymass from purus I started gaining. The only possible answers I can seem to come up with are either Im a non responder to the SD and all of my gains from the Cyclobolan came from the HD, or this recent batch of mdrol was bunk :/