Swinging the Wood.. Cubsfan and Volume

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not much to update as of late.

Aggression seems to really be kicking in for me though. At first I was getting calming effect, but know I keep getting pissed off. That is leading to daily arguments with my wife.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Not much to update as of late.

Aggression seems to really be kicking in for me though. At first I was getting calming effect, but know I keep getting pissed off. That is leading to daily arguments with my wife.
take a day or 2 off, daily arguements with wife are not good.....unless you 2 are into make-up sex, lol!!!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey did you ever race in Chicago Back of the yards neighbor hood?
Possibly, off 90 and 55 area? Mostly Rockford and Janesville Wi for me. However we did used to go into Chicago some. We had a friend with beat up looking 87 camero that was an 8sec car, total sleeper that we would go in with.

Chicago wise guys brought a 9sec supra down to Rockford once to try to hustle us. The camero beat him by half a car on the street. They thought it was just a pos lol.

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Possibly, off 90 and 55 area? Mostly Rockford and Janesville Wi for me. However we did used to go into Chicago some. We had a friend with beat up looking 87 camero that was an 8sec car, total sleeper that we would go in with.

Chicago wise guys brought a 9sec supra down to Rockford once to try to hustle us. The camero beat him by half a car on the street. They thought it was just a pos lol.
Yeah off 90 and 55.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
9 Sec Street Driven Integra this car was a blast!!

Integra (800x538).jpg

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
B 16 I think this picture is about 10 years ago.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
That was right around the the time of k series swaps. K24 bottom end with a K20 top end because of better air flow than the K24 top end.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So everything seems to be leveled off some.

I think Hpta and volume kick in so fast, it's worth it even when it levels out. Again I was getting results better than week 3 of AI perform , after few days.

I have almost 1 week of pressure built up, I took 3 HPTA this morning
3 Volume

And will do 3 or 6 more Volume tonight, and see what happens lol. Hoping to unleash a flood.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
So everything seems to be leveled off some.

I think Hpta and volume kick in so fast, it's worth it even when it levels out. Again I was getting results better than week 3 of AI perform , after few days.

I have almost 1 week of pressure built up, I took 3 HPTA this morning
3 Volume

And will do 3 or 6 more Volume tonight, and see what happens lol. Hoping to unleash a flood.
good luck...NOAH!!!!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry for lack of updates.

I'm just about done, and will be providing final review in next few days.

Been real busy at work lately which has me aggravated. I played around with dosing HPTA and Volume all pre activity, for ease of use. I think the hpta has stayed leveled off. I may grab few bottles down the road and run 6 a day non stop for a while to see how it goes.

The Volume still is keeping me fuller and harder. Sensation is still higher than normal.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Sorry for lack of updates.

I'm just about done, and will be providing final review in next few days.

Been real busy at work lately which has me aggravated. I played around with dosing HPTA and Volume all pre activity, for ease of use. I think the hpta has stayed leveled off. I may grab few bottles down the road and run 6 a day non stop for a while to see how it goes.

The Volume still is keeping me fuller and harder. Sensation is still higher than normal.
everyone should experiment and find the dosing scheme that works best for them....one thing i am sure of-the products are effective!!!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well the HPTA is all gone. Sad face. I saved about 8 Volume, since my wife has been having major issues with her pcos. Didn't want to use on myself lol.

I will be doing final review tonight or tomorrow.

I can say I had a rather unique experience the other day. I have had many multiples in my time. Usually it happens when I think I'm done, then I get incredible tingle and fire of more.

This however was different. This was like 2 full rounds with no stop. It had to be like 9-11 shots if not more . Intense sensation all the way through. I don't remember anything close to that, except maybe in my teens. I'm 36 now.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Well the HPTA is all gone. Sad face. I saved about 8 Volume, since my wife has been having major issues with her pcos. Didn't want to use on myself lol.

I will be doing final review tonight or tomorrow.

I can say I had a rather unique experience the other day. I have had many multiples in my time. Usually it happens when I think I'm done, then I get incredible tingle and fire of more.

This however was different. This was like 2 full rounds with no stop. It had to be like 9-11 shots if not more . Intense sensation all the way through. I don't remember anything close to that, except maybe in my teens. I'm 36 now.
i am 56....of all the things i have tried for sex enhancement the only thing i can think of being even close to volume/hpta is heavy dosed formestane!!!!

lol, right now i have added formestane to volume/hpta/diesel r4w, some of the most incredible sex i have had in my entire life!!!!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Finally getting around to my final review.

Been a crazy past few days here. We were very lucky that the F4 tornado that ripped through IL missed us. We only live about 40 mins away, and have a lot of friends that live in the areas that were hit. My buddy who is a truck driver had to hide under an underpass. He shot video from his phone that has been used on weather channel and national news.

here are some pics.

Here's one of the highways we take towards the South Chicago Suburbs

It's part of living in the Midwest, just this is the closest it has been to home in many years. I was outside adding more support to our hot tub privacy screens, and making sure the patio furniture was secure. My neighbor across the street was grilling out in his garage, meanwhile my wife was in basement freaking out and saying on Facebook how stupid I was to be outside lol.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
HPTA and Volume Final Review

First of all thanks to thebigt for picking me to log these products.

I will be reviewing these products based on libido and sexual health, since I did not track anything workout related. This was agreed upon before the log.

Volume: 5/5

I have used a lot of products like these. All the way back to some 2005.

Volume seems to kick in WAY faster than others. I noticed effects within first few days, where other products took week to build up.

Key Highlights:

Much harder/fuller erections
Insane increase in sensation ( to the point where I was laughing it was so intense)
Better staying power
Increased semen volume, sometimes it would seem like it would never stop
Reduced refractory period (great at 36 years old)
Morning wood and vivid dreams within first few days

I'm going on vacation in September, and I will be bring 2 bottles! Ok, maybe not 2 for a 7 day vacation lol.

Highly recommended!!

HPTA

This one is a little harder (no pun intended) to judge, since I was stacking the two. I will base this review on knowing how my body reacts to the ingredients found in HPTA, to try to best narrow down the key effects.

Key Highlights:

This one also seemed to kick in real fast.
Increase in libido
Increase in morning wood
Overall sense of well being
Increased Aggression and Frustration if I did not get a "release"

Seemed to level off at times, so as others suggested I would do 6 caps a few days, then take day or two off.

I can't rate it as a standalone, since I didn't run it as standalone. I will say it seems very good, and with the discounts floating around, it is well worth it to grab a bottle. The Volume/HPTA stack is really fun, and both products will stack with many of the other popular products out right now. I have a few stacks in mind already.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I will be reviewing these products based on libido and sexual health, since I did not track anything workout related. This was agreed upon before the log.

Volume seems to kick in WAY faster than others. I noticed effects within first few days, where other products took week to build up.

Key Highlights:

Insane increase in sensation ( to the point where I was laughing it was so intense)
Better staying power

I'm going on vacation in September, and I will be bring 2 bottles! Ok, maybe not 2 for a 7 day vacation lol.

Highly recommended!!

HPTA

This one is a little harder (no pun intended) to judge, since I was stacking the two. I will base this review on knowing how my body reacts to the ingredients found in HPTA, to try to best narrow down the key effects.

Key Highlights:

Increase in libido
Increase in morning wood

Seemed to level off at times, so as others suggested I would do 6 caps a few days, then take day or two off.

I can't rate it as a standalone, since I didn't run it as standalone. I will say it seems very good, and with the discounts floating around, it is well worth it to grab a bottle. The Volume/HPTA stack is really fun, and both products will stack with many of the other popular products out right now. I have a few stacks in mind already.

Nice review!

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Finally getting around to my final review.

Been a crazy past few days here. We were very lucky that the F4 tornado that ripped through IL missed us. We only live about 40 mins away, and have a lot of friends that live in the areas that were hit. My buddy who is a truck driver had to hide under an underpass. He shot video from his phone that has been used on weather channel and national news.

here are some pics.

Here's one of the highways we take towards the South Chicago Suburbs

It's part of living in the Midwest, just this is the closest it has been to home in many years. I was outside adding more support to our hot tub privacy screens, and making sure the patio furniture was secure. My neighbor across the street was grilling out in his garage, meanwhile my wife was in basement freaking out and saying on Facebook how stupid I was to be outside lol.
Very sad :(

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey cubsfan815 you got lucky my brother.How many miles away you live from where the tornadoes touched down?Around 10?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey cubsfan815 you got lucky my brother.How many miles away you live from where the tornadoes touched down?Around 10?
One small touchdown was less than 10. About 30 -40 miles from EF4.

We had funnel clouds all over though the sirens were going off non stop.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Nice HPTA, Volume review cubsfan815 .I'm glad that Tornado missed you. It's sad for the many that it hit though

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i pray for those affected by the tornado!!!!

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Key Highlights:

Better staying power

Highly recommended!!

HPTA

Key Highlights:

Increase in libido
Increase in morning wood

Dude, did you let your wife try the Volume? If not, if you get another bottle, let her try it as well; it's totally worth it lol.

But also, I ended up laughing during the good times too and I simply couldn't control it. lol.

Otherwise, I added htpa in today after being on Volume for a couple weeks now. W00t.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dude, did you let your wife try the Volume? If not, if you get another bottle, let her try it as well; it's totally worth it lol.

But also, I ended up laughing during the good times too and I simply couldn't control it. lol.

Otherwise, I added htpa in today after being on Volume for a couple weeks now. W00t.
I didn't. So it works good for women?

Lol yeah the laughing was best part

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I didn't. So it works good for women?

Lol yeah the laughing was best part
Yeah, without getting too vulgar, her drive, sensitivity, and climax are up.

Did you notice dosing with or without food mattered for htpa?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, without getting too vulgar, her drive, sensitivity, and climax are up.

Did you notice dosing with or without food mattered for htpa?
Damn sounds like great results.

I usually try to take most pills on empty stomach, unless they make me feel sick.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Damn sounds like great results.

I usually try to take most pills on empty stomach, unless they make me feel sick.
i found best results on ironstack to be on empty!!!