Swinging the Wood.. Cubsfan and Volume

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
First I would like to thank thebigt and IronChampUSA for picking me to test out Volume. I was however sent 1 bottle of Volume and 1 bottle HPTA. I had planned on just doing Volume so I could play around with doses some, if you guys want I can send in the HPTA in exchange for another bottle of Volume, or I could just stack the two and see how it goes. I just won't go as crazy on the Volume dose, so the bottle lasts longer.

Ps this is first time starting a thread from phone, so I apologize if the format is off some.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So with Spring Training in full gear, I figured it was time to dust off the Louisville Slugger, and get it ready for action.

I have read some really good reviews on IronChampUSA Volume, and to be honest, I was pretty skeptical. Once I saw thebigt jump on board, I was intrigued. Most of us who rep, only do so if we believe in the company and products. Of course there will always be some people who only do so for the compensation. I am a sales account manager in the non AM Forum world, so I know the salesman mentality. However, I knew thebigt would not BS us.

Where am I going with all this?

2/27

Friday, package arrived, I open it up and pop 1st 3 Volume about 6 pm.

9pm I decide to take 3 more, to get them in my system.

I could already feel some extra bloodflow, similar to about week 2 of AI perform, which is a product in this category I have ran many times.

Saturday Morning: I am awaken about 6 times throughout the night with morning wood. Not bad for a 36 year old. It was relentless too lol.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
2/28 Saturday

3 pills evening,

3/1 Sunday

3 pills AM

I almost took 3 more before bed, but didn't expect anything to go down.

I was wrong, it went down. Granted I was built up pretty good, but omg it was intense.

I'm just getting started, and already feel better contractions than products when ran for few weeks.

I can't imagine what you guys who took 9 a day were like lol.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Here to compare. I'm also using Volume. I am using HPTA as well. Are you adding HPTA into the mix at sometime? I'm interested to see what the results are for you. I'm at 6 HPTA and 10 Volume per day right now. Last week I increased to 8 Volume and the week before that I was at 6. I think I noticed some differences at the end of the week on 8. I take weekends off, so today I'm going with 10 as mentioned. Good luck with your run.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Welcome. I have checked out your log as well. Um, bad choice of word lol.

I had planned on doing just Volume, since I couldn't commit to the time it would take to log workouts etc with HPTA. I haven't cracked it open, because I was waiting for someone from IronChamp to see if they wanted me to send it back in exchange for another volume.

Man that is a lot of Volume/HPTA you are running. I would be afraid my junk would explode from pressure.

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Good stuff so far!

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Welcome. I have checked out your log as well. Um, bad choice of word lol. I had planned on doing just Volume, since I couldn't commit to the time it would take to log workouts etc with HPTA. I haven't cracked it open, because I was waiting for someone from IronChamp to see if they wanted me to send it back in exchange for another volume. Man that is a lot of Volume/HPTA you are running. I would be afraid my junk would explode from pressure.
I haven't experienced much libido increase, so I'm experimenting with dosages. I will cut back when I explode. I started with 2 bottles of each. I'm not really in it for the libido anyway (unless I hit a magic zone and things get crazy good).

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's too early for me to judge libido boost. I did however notice a fuller erection already and a stronger O.

At 36, I'll take it lol.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
It's too early for me to judge libido boost. I did however notice a fuller erection already and a stronger O. At 36, I'll take it lol.
Excellent! I'm 42 :) let's see were 10 gets me. I might even throw a few more in if the night seems promising:)

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Man, I must be sensitive if I can feel it off 3 pills. Not complaining, it's kinda like a cheap date I suppose haha.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Man, I must be sensitive if I can feel it off 3 pills. Not complaining, it's kinda like a cheap date I suppose haha.
Lol! You seem to be normal based on all the reviews I've read. I think I'm off somehow. Who knows. It's interesting how people's bodies respond differently.

muree

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Nice log.. I just sampled volume on friday (2/27). took 3 pills at 3PM (along with 600 mg Tongkat) and by 6 PM I was ready to... u know the feeling :).. had one of the best sex ever that nite.. hard as a steel pipe :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
First I would like to thank thebigt and IronChampUSA for picking me to test out Volume. I was however sent 1 bottle of Volume and 1 bottle HPTA. I had planned on just doing Volume so I could play around with doses some, if you guys want I can send in the HPTA in exchange for another bottle of Volume, or I could just stack the two and see how it goes. I just won't go as crazy on the Volume dose, so the bottle lasts longer.

Ps this is first time starting a thread from phone, so I apologize if the format is off some.
i am glad you got both volume and hpta!!! they compliment each other very nicely....volume for the intense erections and staying power, plus bigger loads--and hpta for added sensation...i think you will be suprised how fast hpta kicks in....

btw-thanks for the kind words, there are several companies i could have chosen to rep for, but the ironchamp products really impressed me!!!!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I will add HPTA tomorrow and see how it goes. Had a horrible day today with breaks going completely out, worked on car all night. Will be back working on it after work tomorrow.

Moral of story, my breaks f****d me.

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Excellent! I'm 42 :) let's see were 10 gets me. I might even throw a few more in if the night seems promising:)
10 at one time?

Less is better and the bottle last longer

Nice log.. I just sampled volume on friday (2/27). took 3 pills at 3PM (along with 600 mg Tongkat) and by 6 PM I was ready to... u know the feeling :).. had one of the best sex ever that nite.. hard as a steel pipe :)
Nice results! What Tongkat product are you using?

muree

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
am currently using sumatra pasak bumi 1:200.. cycling 4 days on and 3 days off. it kicked in hard from day 1. btw koi a big thanks to you for sending the volume.. quality product!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
As a former IronChampUSA Volume Logger I am In !

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
10 at one time? Less is better and the bottle last longer . Nice results! What Tongkat product are you using?
No, 5 and 5. I started with 3 and 3 for 1 week, then 4, now 5. I experienced nothing at 3, maybe some at the end of the week at 4. Today is day 2 at 5 and 5.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Woke up to heavy snow and freezing rain. Did not even get to grab any supplements on way out the door.

Thinking I'll pop 3 hpta and 3 Volume if I get home from working on car at decent time.

Don't want to take all that, then have to try to fall asleep with kick stand out all night.

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
am currently using sumatra pasak bumi 1:200.. cycling 4 days on and 3 days off. it kicked in hard from day 1. btw koi a big thanks to you for sending the volume.. quality product!!
Nice!

No, 5 and 5. I started with 3 and 3 for 1 week, then 4, now 5. I experienced nothing at 3, maybe some at the end of the week at 4. Today is day 2 at 5 and 5.
Ok.

Woke up to heavy snow and freezing rain. Did not even get to grab any supplements on way out the door.

Thinking I'll pop 3 hpta and 3 Volume if I get home from working on car at decent time.

Don't want to take all that, then have to try to fall asleep with kick stand out all night.
Yeah man more damn snow!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

i am eager for you to start hpta, really want to see what you think!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
getting an 'invalid code' message
thanks for the headsup....just e-mailed the boss. should be up real soon!!!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tues 3/3.

Dosed the the 3 HPTA around dinner

3 Volume pre bed.

Wife wanted a neck rub before bed. Before she even laid her head down by my junk, it was ready.

Then she fell asleep lol.

Woke up few times during with solid wood. Today I feel quite built up.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Car still isn't fixed. What's the chance of 2 dead calipers on the rear. What a waste of my time, money, and energy. I absolutely hate dealing with car troubles.

Time to pop some volume and hopefully release some stress.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Car still isn't fixed. What's the chance of 2 dead calipers on the rear. What a waste of my time, money, and energy. I absolutely hate dealing with car troubles.

Time to pop some volume and hopefully release some stress.
i used to mess with my own brakes when i was younger, now it isn't worth the aggravation, lol.

go hit some weights while you wait for midas, lol!!!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i used to mess with my own brakes when i was younger, now it isn't worth the aggravation, lol.

go hit some weights while you wait for midas, lol!!!
Lol I would pay someone but after losing the job I had for last 10 years, money is tight.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Lol I would pay someone but after losing the job I had for last 10 years, money is tight.
no one can appreciate this more than me!!! lost my job of over 20 years a few years ago!!!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wed 3/4

Yesterday was 3 HPTA in morning upon waking.

3 Volume pre bed. I have been sticking to 3, to give hpta time to kick in.

I slept amazing last night. The ldopa from volume put me right out. I wasn't even mad about not getting any last few days.

I have already noticed that I'm hanging fuller while soft. Taking more time to pull it out to use bathroom haha.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
no one can appreciate this more than me!!! lost my job of over 20 years a few years ago!!!
Yeah it's tough isn't it. To make it worse, my wife had lost hers 2 months prior. Right now we are about 20k combined less income, and my child support stayed the same lol.

Illinois is ruthless.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thurs 3/5

Dosed 3 HPTA in morning

Dosed 3 Volume Early Afternoon

Libido is definitely on the rise. It is not taking much to get me ready. I am having sexual dreams, and waking up to kickstand. Glad I have the memory foam topper on my sleep number.

I feel tingly on and off all day. However you would think this would make you finish fast, but there is a slight numbness that helps with stamina.

Last night when I finished the force and feeling was so intense that i started laughing out loud real bad.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thurs 3/5

Dosed 3 HPTA in morning

Dosed 3 Volume Early Afternoon

Libido is definitely on the rise. It is not taking much to get me ready. I am having sexual dreams, and waking up to kickstand. Glad I have the memory foam topper on my sleep number.

I feel tingly on and off all day. However you would think this would make you finish fast, but there is a slight numbness that helps with stamina.

Last night when I finished the force and feeling was so intense that i started laughing out loud real bad.

may the force be with you...lol.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sounds like things are going well

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Fri 3/6

Dosed 3 HPTA in morning
Dosed 3 Volume morning

Dosed 2 Volume PM with 1.5 scoops Hypermax.

Had a great pump going, muscles felt really full.

But even better, the wood is feeling fuller every day. I swear it gets so hard it feels numb lol. That's great though, helps with stamina!

Another night of having crazy realistic sexual dreams too, and everytime I wake up, I have wood going.

I was able to pop off at least 6 shots, even after releasing thurs night. The boys are working overtime.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Fri 3/6

Dosed 3 HPTA in morning
Dosed 3 Volume morning

Dosed 2 Volume PM with 1.5 scoops Hypermax.

Had a great pump going, muscles felt really full.

But even better, the wood is feeling fuller every day. I swear it gets so hard it feels numb lol. That's great though, helps with stamina!

Another night of having crazy realistic sexual dreams too, and everytime I wake up, I have wood going.

I was able to pop off at least 6 shots, even after releasing thurs night. The boys are working overtime.
i remember what you said in 1st post about not being sure of the hype about these products, sounds like you are becoming a believer, lol!!!!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i remember what you said in 1st post about not being sure of the hype about these products, sounds like you are becoming a believer, lol!!!!
The formula seemed so simple. I never thought it would kick in that fast.

You told me so lol.

I want to run in the summer :

Alphamax
HPTA
Volume
OG Anabeta

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The formula seemed so simple. I never thought it would kick in that fast.

You told me so lol.

I want to run in the summer :

Alphamax
HPTA
Volume
OG Anabeta
running out of time for the 50% off sale:poke:

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sat 3/7

Dosed 3 HPTA morning

Dosed 3 Volume mid afternoon

3 more HPTA evening and 3 more Volume.

Had nice increase in hardness and thickness. Everything is making horny. Even after I finish, I have had graphic sexual dreams every night.

Sun 3/8

I could tell my wife woke up ready again. I headed downstairs and popped 3 HPTA and 3 Volume, along with 2 scoops OG High volume, thats a boatload of L-cit.

Stalled out a bit to give it all time to kick in, once we did, I finished her up, then finished super quick lol. I think the double doses yesterday, along with doses on empty stomach this morning was way TOO much lol. I was super sensitive, felt amazing though.

I need to take a break though and get built back up some lol. Between Sat night and this morning, I'm running low on fluids.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Sat 3/7

Dosed 3 HPTA morning

Dosed 3 Volume mid afternoon

3 more HPTA evening and 3 more Volume.

Had nice increase in hardness and thickness. Everything is making horny. Even after I finish, I have had graphic sexual dreams every night.

Sun 3/8

I could tell my wife woke up ready again. I headed downstairs and popped 3 HPTA and 3 Volume, along with 2 scoops OG High volume, thats a boatload of L-cit.

Stalled out a bit to give it all time to kick in, once we did, I finished her up, then finished super quick lol. I think the double doses yesterday, along with doses on empty stomach this morning was way TOO much lol. I was super sensitive, felt amazing though.

I need to take a break though and get built back up some lol. Between Sat night and this morning, I'm running low on fluids.
when i take 6 volume at once 30 minutes prior it decreases sensitivity enough that i can go much longer.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I haven't tried 6 pre yet. I haven't had any guaranteed sessions lol.

Mother nature keeps starting and stopping causing issues.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sexmachine!!like me :D

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have not tried Volume but 10 caps of HPTA made me INSANE horny!
You need to try them together, I shot so hard the other night I started laughing out loud.