Swim's cut

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thank you to all my brothers here. Your support is greatly appreciated.
I’ve seen you go way out of your way for a couple guys on here you don’t even know, so hopefully it always comes back around bro. Keep us posted.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I got screwed in court.. got a bottle, Im just gonna get hammered and try to not think about it for the rest of the day. Just too much to process right now. Hung over or not, Ill be banging and clanging tomorrow. Today, Im going to drink alot and eat whatever the hell I want. Thanks for the support brothers...what would really help me right now is some sales..but again, thank you to our core group that knows me..I know you guys are there for me..that means alot.
Sorry to hear this...

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So my guy sent me some Test Base..or Suspension to try out. Ive been pinning 150 PWO as an experiment. Stuff is super nutty...I am so dramatically stronger and swollen like an hour after pinning it. It's just crazy.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
20190320_122108-1.jpg

Lunch..or meal number 3. Jumbo Reuben..1 pound of corned beef and a bowl of thick meaty chili

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So my guy sent me some Test Base..or Suspension to try out. Ive been pinning 150 PWO as an experiment. Stuff is super nutty...I am so dramatically stronger and swollen like an hour after pinning it. It's just crazy.
In water, oil, or glycol?

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Another personal best. I might just shoot for 600lb raw bench at this rate.

Breakfast 1
10 whole eggs 2 pieces of toast

Breakfast 2
Half pound of pasta half pound ground meat and sauce

Lunch 1
4 big macs..couldnt resist

Training 2.5 hours

PW0 shake 75 grams protein

Meal 4
2 cups rice 16 onces chicken breast

Meal 5

Currently eating...pasta and meat sauce

Supps today 375mgs test E, 150mgs Test suspension. 20mgs SD. 30mgs Ephedra PWO

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Another personal best. I might just shoot for 600lb raw bench at this rate.

Breakfast 1
10 whole eggs 2 pieces of toast

Breakfast 2
Half pound of pasta half pound ground meat and sauce

Lunch 1
4 big macs..couldnt resist

Training 2.5 hours

PW0 shake 75 grams protein

Meal 4
2 cups rice 16 onces chicken breast

Meal 5

Currently eating...pasta and meat sauce

Supps today 375mgs test E, 150mgs Test suspension. 20mgs SD. 30mgs Ephedra PWO
Watch out with that ephedra...

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Training is going well..food intake is insane..and I keep getting leaner. Think Im going to give myself a few weeks and see if I cant hit 600 raw. Got a comp on Saturday..see how it goes.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Training is going well..food intake is insane..and I keep getting leaner. Think Im going to give myself a few weeks and see if I cant hit 600 raw. Got a comp on Saturday..see how it goes.
Good luck brother

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Looking good brotha. I know a couple guys about your ht/wt that spent some time in the nfl....lol ....next to you they'd look soft as hell

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tomorrow is the comp. Im going to do two events. Max raw bench and 225 raw for reps. That being said..

Breakfast 1
Bagel cream cheese
10 whole eggs

Breakfast 2....iHOP
Chicken fajita omelette
15 pancakes

Lunch

18 ounces of chicken breast
2 cups white rice
1 can of chilli beans

Meal 4
Brussel sprouts
15 ounces sirloin steak
1 large sweet potatoe with butter

Still 2 or 3 more meals to go.

Sups..375mgs of Test E, 100mgs Test Prop, 7.5mgs M1T, 30mgs ephedra.

Forgot i wasnt training today...I wouldnt have took the prop or M1T

Morning of comp will be lots of carbs..150mgs Test Suspension, 150mgs of Tren A, 15mgs of M1T, 30mgs of Ephedra, 800 IBU.

Shooting for close to 600 raw and close to 60 reps with 225.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Would love to see a video of the events at the comp tomorrow if you can get someone to shoot one! Both 600 raw and 225 for 60 are insane so to see either would be pretty awesome.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would love to see a video of the events at the comp tomorrow if you can get someone to shoot one! Both 600 raw and 225 for 60 are insane so to see either would be pretty awesome.
Ill see what I can do

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
225 for 57. Me and the gym owner. Hes 6ft 220lbs..for comparison. I was done after repping out and couldnt go for a max 1 rep.View attachment 181297
Insane brother. Guess its a good thing we didnt get a pic together at the Arnold. I would have looked like a midget. Lol

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also..had blood work while on oral M1T after using SD PWO for weeks..and test and tren. Liver enzymes up 3 points on one side..everything else was fine..except Viatiam D. iDK

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Also..had blood work while on oral M1T after using SD PWO for weeks..and test and tren. Liver enzymes up 3 points on one side..everything else was fine..except Viatiam D. iDK
You have a bionic liver.
I have one too.

Stopped running liver support cause my liver enzymes get back in range within 2 weeks of discontinuation.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Jesus you're lucky I guess, my liver enzymes even with TUDCA, NAC would be in the hundreds, not double digits.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
181673hey swim.. you take pics like me.. they are aweful! lol ... anyhow I came up with a way to take em good by myself..
i took a swifer and stood it upside down so the floor sweeper part was at the top and leaned against the wall in a manner that lets the sweeper head become a platform. next, make you phone shoot the other way and turn on the timer and have it take 3 shots.. now prop your phone up on the platform you made and press go.. the timer will give you a second to get back and the phone will show you where your standign posing ect.. after it takes a few shots select the ones you like. boom.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
View attachment 181673hey swim.. you take pics like me.. they are aweful! lol ... anyhow I came up with a way to take em good by myself..
i took a swifer and stood it upside down so the floor sweeper part was at the top and leaned against the wall in a manner that lets the sweeper head become a platform. next, make you phone shoot the other way and turn on the timer and have it take 3 shots.. now prop your phone up on the platform you made and press go.. the timer will give you a second to get back and the phone will show you where your standign posing ect.. after it takes a few shots select the ones you like. boom.
ok..gotta get a swiffer..lol..good idea

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
havent posted in a few days. since i moved, it takes me 90mins one way with buses and walking to get to the gym. it sucks pretty bad. gotta pack my meals etc. anyway, still grinding like a champ and getting more defined every day. trying to keep my diet super clean..but every few days, i say **** it and pig out like ive never eaten before..i spent 22 bucks on one meal at McDonald's with a coupon the other day..lol.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
havent posted in a few days. since i moved, it takes me 90mins one way with buses and walking to get to the gym. it sucks pretty bad. gotta pack my meals etc. anyway, still grinding like a champ and getting more defined every day. trying to keep my diet super clean..but every few days, i say **** it and pig out like ive never eaten before..i spent 22 bucks on one meal at McDonald's with a coupon the other day..lol.
Good thing you had the coupon. 😆

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good thing you had the coupon. 😆

Sheriff Morri

Sheriff Morri

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone seen or heard from @swimfan65 I was really enjoying his log

Sheriff Morri

Sheriff Morri

Awards
  • Established
Yeah that’s true @Old Witch. Well I hope everyone is safe and sound and get back on here helping folk like me out.