Swim's cut

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No idea where my weight is...body fat is disappearing leaving me with loose skin

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Its all below my belly button
Loose skin can take a couple of years to tighten depending on age, genetics, amount of time it’s been stretched, amount it was stretched etc.

Given you were big and strong rather than big and fat I reckon you have a pretty good chance of that tightening up bro..

If you wanted to speed the process up then apparently collagen, infrared light and GH can all help (I say apparently as none have made a massive difference to mine but I was a fat ****er for a long time so tbh I was never likely to be able to).

Get to the level of leaness you want and then maintain it for a bit and I think you’ll be surprised...

Looking great btw man

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Loose skin can take a couple of years to tighten depending on age, genetics, amount of time it’s been stretched, amount it was stretched etc.

Given you were big and strong rather than big and fat I reckon you have a pretty good chance of that tightening up bro..

If you wanted to speed the process up then apparently collagen, infrared light and GH can all help (I say apparently as none have made a massive difference to mine but I was a fat ****er for a long time so tbh I was never likely to be able to).

Get to the level of leaness you want and then maintain it for a bit and I think you’ll be surprised...

Looking great btw man
Thank you..Im trying.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Today was arm day. 2 hours of heavy sets and lots of exercises. Back to curling the 100lb dumbells...so thats good.

Breakfast 1,

10 whole eggs and 4 pieces of dry toast

Breakfast 2,

4 slices pizza...i know, i know

Snack,

Protein cookie PWO..25 grams protein

Train

Post work out shake..75 grams protien

Meal 4

Chicken rice beans

And its 6pm now..probably eat 2 more meals.

Supps today

150 Tren A, 40mgs SD.

My source is sending me a few bottles of Test Base..no ester..with my restocking order. Excited to see how that is, never tried it.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Just realized your threads not coming up on my participated. I’m still here. While I was away you made some great strides and I’m still impressed here.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the encouragement guys...however...I am ashamed to say..Im writing this while eating pizza. I can do great for like 3 or 4 days in a row...then I screw it up. I dont know how Im going to stick to 150 grams of carbs prior to work out and then no carbs after..starting next month. Im going to be a miserable human being

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the encouragement guys...however...I am ashamed to say..Im writing this while eating pizza. I can do great for like 3 or 4 days in a row...then I screw it up. I dont know how Im going to stick to 150 grams of carbs prior to work out and then no carbs after..starting next month. Im going to be a miserable human being
You got this brother

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So today I had a PR on bench. Well not exactly..a PR at this body weight. And hell I dont even know what I weigh...a little over 300 is my guess. Next month..heres the plan. Fasted cardio daily upon waking. Two meals before training..Im guessing 150 to 200 carbs. After training...no more carbs for the day. Supps will remain the same as will doses. Begining May, training will remain the same, but supps will change to. 750 Test E EW, 100 Tren A ED, Winny 50 ED, 30mgs of Ephedra PWO.

Let me know what you think. From now until April..3 weeks..Im just going to keep pounding clean food and training as heavy as I can.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well, I'm no dietitian, but that sounds like a real cheat day set up might be right for you. Or you could subscribe to the IIFYM philosophy that others do. Just keep it real clean for the rest of the time and save it up for the one bad day/meal, but plan it out?

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In here looking to learn to eat so I can get closer to 300lbs. ?

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In here looking to learn to eat so I can get closer to 300lbs. ��
Bro..you eat way more than me. If I drop under 4k in cals..I lose weight. I couldnt put away the food like you do. My diet, most of the time, is chicken, rice, beans, oats, ground beef, fish, steak, pasta, cottage cheese, yogurt, and my weakness...blueberry frosted mini wheats.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In here looking to learn to eat so I can get closer to 300lbs. ��
How tall are you bro? If your not over 6ft..300lbs will likely be very uncomfortable. My gym buddy ran one of my cycles..Test 750 EW and Anadrol 50 ED and he went from 265 to 300. Hes like 6'1..yep he was huge and strong..but he was very uncomfortable. Since then, he has been able to cut down to 275 by limiting carbs and doing more cardio. He feels much better..and looks bigger than he did at 300 because the muscle is more defined and he no longer has that "smooth" look. At 6'6, 300 to 315, is comfortable for me. When I was 360..I was very uncomfortable. I would get winded putting on my shoes..it sucked.

GrizzleB

GrizzleB

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Dang yall are big, but Im 6'2 228 lbs. I eat a lot but it's mostly lean meats, Greek yogurt, and I rice cakes, and I low carb wraps, and I protein bars and shakes. Bagel every morning. Im afraid to get fat again so even on cycle im just trying to make progress slow and steady.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Dang yall are big, but Im 6'2 228 lbs. I eat a lot but it's mostly lean meats, Greek yogurt, and I rice cakes, and I low carb wraps, and I protein bars and shakes. Bagel every morning. Im afraid to get fat again so even on cycle im just trying to make progress slow and steady.
230 is no slouch at 6’2 bro. I weigh about that right now at 6’3. Getting over 255+ for me includes an uncomfortable amount of eating. And my legs need to be thick to stay over 250. Right now they need some serious improvement. This is the year to bring some size on.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
i just decided mine are due for some punishment too..
leg day check..
hamms and calves solo day check..

first week in and i can barely walk..
ouch

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So today I had a PR on bench. Well not exactly..a PR at this body weight. And hell I dont even know what I weigh...a little over 300 is my guess. Next month..heres the plan. Fasted cardio daily upon waking. Two meals before training..Im guessing 150 to 200 carbs. After training...no more carbs for the day. Supps will remain the same as will doses. Begining May, training will remain the same, but supps will change to. 750 Test E EW, 100 Tren A ED, Winny 50 ED, 30mgs of Ephedra PWO.

Let me know what you think. From now until April..3 weeks..Im just going to keep pounding clean food and training as heavy as I can.
Your cycle is so long and anadrol tends to increase stamina a lot because of RBC. I think you should really consider the amount of gear or at least to draw blood.

Tren is also quite high for a cut. Running methylated gear for so long with that amount of tren and such high test just doesn't make sense for a cut. I'd rather start high and taper down than the other way around. Be careful buddy

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Your cycle is so long and anadrol tends to increase stamina a lot because of RBC. I think you should really consider the amount of gear or at least to draw blood.

Tren is also quite high for a cut. Running methylated gear for so long with that amount of tren and such high test just doesn't make sense for a cut. I'd rather start high and taper down than the other way around. Be careful buddy
I should mention" with orals..I do 2 weeks on 1 week of for as long as 8 weeks..sometimes longer. And with the tren...I will probaby pin 100 2 days on, 1 day off, 2 days on..etc. Also, monthly blood work determines everything I do.

That being said, I went to the gym and was too damn sore and beat up to do anthing. So i went grocery shopping and spent 75 bucks on steaks..just ate 16 onces with rice and brussel sprouts..nice change from chicken

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I should mention" with orals..I do 2 weeks on 1 week of for as long as 8 weeks..sometimes longer. And with the tren...I will probaby pin 100 2 days on, 1 day off, 2 days on..etc. Also, monthly blood work determines everything I do.

That being said, I went to the gym and was too damn sore and beat up to do anthing. So i went grocery shopping and spent 75 bucks on steaks..just ate 16 onces with rice and brussel sprouts..nice change from chicken
Haha that's a lot of food at once. Id say at your weight if competing it would be a fair amount of gear during a bulk. That's like an ibff pro cycle but the fact that you're on a cut and that you switch from superdrol to anadrol which btw doesn't make sense during a cut, but also that you go from a lower dosages to a higher when you're cutting.

It would be better to run superdrol and anadrol at the same time and then come off because that would mean a shorter damage on cholesterol. I just don't see the gear being as important when you're not bulking, you don't need much to maintain and it's quite hard to add muscle even with gear when cutting so in all honesty you'd do more damage then good.

Lastly you don't wanna hold water at the end of the cycle and more test and anadrol wouldnt be the best option, an increase in tren might but since what you told me about prior experiences with mood changes I'd be careful. Just my 2 cents

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
BTW one thing you can do is to do prop and ace (maybe you're doing that I started typing without going back in the thread)

Do these short estered ones for the last 4 weeks and taper down since it tend to decrease the bloat before going on pct

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
BTW one thing you can do is to do prop and ace (maybe you're doing that I started typing without going back in the thread)

Do these short estered ones for the last 4 weeks and taper down since it tend to decrease the bloat before going on pct
I think your confused..Im not doing Anadrol and have no plans to do so. Im doing 20mgs SD PWO. About 6 weeks out from beach season, Im switching to winny.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think your confused..Im not doing Anadrol and have no plans to do so. Im doing 20mgs SD PWO. About 6 weeks out from beach season, Im switching to winny.
I have no idea but I was sure I read anadrol not winny, my bad.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Discovered a great snack. 3 cups whole milk, 1.5 scoops of vanilla whey isolate..40 grams protein, mix in large cup until dissolved and a little thick...pour over blueberry frosted mini wheats...or whatever cereal you like. Killer. Good cals, protein, fiber, and carbs..yeah its alot of sugar..but damn good snack. Might as well get them in before the 1st when I cut carbs.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not much to report. Today was my off day, went 6 days in a row and was feeling pretty beat up. Yesterday was arms followed by my nephews B-day party. I saw a lot of people I hadnt seen in awhile..they were a little shocked..lol. My sister had a taco bar with ground beef and pork..killed it. Today, I have been pretty much graising all day..steak and rice, chicken and rice, eggs, cottage cheese, chilli with beef and beans, cereal with whole milk and protein powder, 3 protein bars, 2 hamburger patties, and an egg salad sandwich.

On a side note..when pinning yesterday, I hit my sciatic nerve..wow that sucked..first time I ever did that. Whole leg collapsed and went numb..it felt better by evening though. Im going to max out on bench tomorrow...depending on how I feel..but I think Im going to give it a whirl and see where Im at with a 300lb body weight...as opposed to 360. For guys following my thread...and other things...spread the word.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
heavy bench again today..another personal best with the lower body weight. Test Tren and SD is pretty much amazing. Unfortunately, after 10 sets on bench, the muscle pumps were so bad..I was done. My shoulders felt like they were going to pop...Food..same stuff, lots of chicken, rice, beans, and eggs. 2 protein shakes. Gonna have my frosted mini wheat with protein powder and whole milk shortly.

Side note..I have court tomorrow to be able to see my kids. I have 2 little girls 5 and 8, wish me luck brothers. The ex wont let me see them..hopefully my lawyer burns that witch down.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
heavy bench again today..another personal best with the lower body weight. Test Tren and SD is pretty much amazing. Unfortunately, after 10 sets on bench, the muscle pumps were so bad..I was done. My shoulders felt like they were going to pop...Food..same stuff, lots of chicken, rice, beans, and eggs. 2 protein shakes. Gonna have my frosted mini wheat with protein powder and whole milk shortly.

Side note..I have court tomorrow to be able to see my kids. I have 2 little girls 5 and 8, wish me luck brothers. The ex wont let me see them..hopefully my lawyer burns that witch down.
Good Luck Brother. After hearing your story, I hope your lawyer takes her to the cleaners, and you get to see your kids as much as possible.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed. Haven’t been around much. Missing all the fun it seems.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LMAO - inside joke. hairygrandpa has some photos on here wearing a blue shower cap, in a hot tub. He had to post them for losing a bet way back in the day. Epic. Wonder if he can post them up...always good for a laugh.
Or how bout when I convinced HGP to shave in his abs? Lololol

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Swim - prayers coming to ya brother...good luck tomorrow

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

I was just going to ask you about this the other day. I sincerely pray this all works in your favor as I’ve had to deal with a psychopath that thinks she is in charge with our joint custody. I’ve taken her to court more times than I can recall. ****ing with your kids’ relationship with their father is hands down the vilest thing a woman can do. ****s.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
^ this right here is why I’m still married to the mother of all my kids

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
She’s gonna have to die to get out of this hell hole. We’re stuck. In it to win it.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I got screwed in court.. got a bottle, Im just gonna get hammered and try to not think about it for the rest of the day. Just too much to process right now. Hung over or not, Ill be banging and clanging tomorrow. Today, Im going to drink alot and eat whatever the hell I want. Thanks for the support brothers...what would really help me right now is some sales..but again, thank you to our core group that knows me..I know you guys are there for me..that means alot.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I got screwed in court.. got a bottle, Im just gonna get hammered and try to not think about it for the rest of the day. Just too much to process right now. Hung over or not, Ill be banging and clanging tomorrow. Today, Im going to drink alot and eat whatever the hell I want. Thanks for the support brothers...what would really help me right now is some sales..but again, thank you to our core group that knows me..I know you guys are there for me..that means alot.
Sorry to hear brother. You will get this all settled