sweet tooth

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
i want to make sure i'm not the only one here on this. brownies, donuts, ice cream pretty much any sweet thing i should not be eating, if i have one, it's all over....i will have2 or three or til their all gone. now, if i don't even have one, i'm cool, if i withstand, no problem, but one bite and its ON. now i don't feel bad when i do it, so theres no eating disorder there, no finger down the throat or anything like that. it seems like a have an alergy to sweets, where others can have one and be done, i have one and i just keep going. any one else feel me on this?

tattoopierced1

I just ate a whole loaf of home made pumpkin bread.. guilty as charged..

jim623

Superhero popsicles bro, I can tear up a whole box in one night.

D3vildog

D3vildog

Awards
  • Established
I actually don't like anything sweet. But somedays it just clicks.... not to mention i am a compulsive eater, part of the reason i got into weightlifting.

I get the taste of Taco Flavored doritos and its end game for me, just became my cheat day.

Dammit... neeed dooorrriiitttoooosss

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
yep. Sweets and chips are what kill me. I get going and never get full.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sweets are my weakness. Tiramisu and key lime pie especially.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
Sweets are my weakness. Tiramisu and key lime pie especially.
Awe, why did you have to say Tiramisu. i have an Italian bakery right down the road from me, home-made Tiramisu......DAM YOU WOMAN!!!! j/k

BoyFromAus

Awards
  • Established
i can't wait til they invent a high protein, low carb donut...

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Awe, why did you have to say Tiramisu. i have an Italian bakery right down the road from me, home-made Tiramisu......DAM YOU WOMAN!!!! j/k
LOL you can go eat some for me :)

We have a guy here that has a donut bakery. He told me if we brought in unflavored protein powder he would make some cream filled protein donuts for us. However they still would not be low carb or sugar free ;)

0-hero

0-hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
fk sakes why oh why did i click on this thread.

Its 2.30pm here, just about to have my 4th protein shake of the day with 6g fish oils.

yum

0-hero

0-hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Brownies, flapjacks, anything with caramel, nutella chocolate spread, anything peanut buter........................ben and jerries.

argh

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Nutrition / Health 9
Weight Loss 21
Weight Loss 9
Recipes 11
vector18 Nutrition / Health 5