Sweet, Strongly Flavored Supps

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
can you guys recommend some supps that are flavored strong and really sweet? i recently finished a tub of pandasupps pandamic. i drank a half scoop in 16oz of water most days just for the enjoyment of the flavor. it doesn’t have to be a pre. can be anything.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Depends on the flavor you want. You can buy mixes at an dollar store for cheap and constantly change it.

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
you probably want something like liquid IV or another electrolyte/mineral supplement. I'm not really sure which one is best but they all are more on the salty side. you could add liquid stevia though to make it sweeter (or some other sweetener)

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have used plenty of powders over the years...

I recently got a tub of Focus XT Pink Lemonade and I would definitely consider it to be highly concentrated with sweet (and tasty) flavor.

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
thanks for the suggestions so far. i’ve tried the flavor packets etc but it’s just not the same for some reason.

i had a tub of innovapharm recover eaa and that was definitely along the lines of what i’m looking for. i wonder if their other offerings are flavored similarly?

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
thanks for the suggestions so far. i’ve tried the flavor packets etc but it’s just not the same for some reason.

i had a tub of innovapharm recover eaa and that was definitely along the lines of what i’m looking for. i wonder if their other offerings are flavored similarly?
IMG_2312.JPG

IMG_2314.JPG

this is the sweetest flavor I have. I've been kinda using it as a sweet drink. more peach flavor than mango

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
anyone ever try Skittles drink mixes--i hate the taste of plain water and have tried a wide assortment of drink mixes but Skittles is by far my favorite.

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
anyone ever try Skittles drink mixes--i hate the taste of plain water and have tried a wide assortment of drink mixes but Skittles is by far my favorite.
now hold up. where you finding these?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
now hold up. where you finding these?
krogers and walmart both have the regular assorted pack box, but walmart is the only place i've found the tropical-the tropical is better, imo---but the regular flavors are pretty good except for the grape--i will drink the grape but it's my least favorite....for me they are by far the tastiest drink mix i have tried-zero sugar too!!!

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
krogers and walmart both have the regular assorted pack box, but walmart is the only place i've found the tropical-the tropical is better, imo---but the regular flavors are pretty good except for the grape--i will drink the grape but it's my least favorite....for me they are by far the tastiest drink mix i have tried-zero sugar too!!!
i see the 40-count on amazon for 6.99

and it’s funny you say that. a friend of mine swears the tropical skittles are way better. i don’t have a preference.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Liquid iv is sweet, I’m sure there may be better options but I was given a bunch by someone who said they can’t even drink it because it’s too sweet

I only use 1/3 of a packet when I’m playing basketball mixed with other goodies

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Liquid iv is sweet, I’m sure there may be better options but I was given a bunch by someone who said they can’t even drink it because it’s too sweet

I only use 1/3 of a packet when I’m playing basketball mixed with other goodies
thanks man. loving the suggestions.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i see the 40-count on amazon for 6.99

and it’s funny you say that. a friend of mine swears the tropical skittles are way better. i don’t have a preference.
i do like the tropical better, but the regular flavors are still better than any other drink mix i've tried--and i've tried a LOT...believe it or not but i have never ordered ANYTHING from amazon-ever...but i might have to break down-the word is out on how good the skittles are and more and more when i am at walmart or krogers they are sold out.

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i do like the tropical better, but the regular flavors are still better than any other drink mix i've tried--and i've tried a LOT...believe it or not but i have never ordered ANYTHING from amazon-ever...but i might have to break down-the word is out on how good the skittles are and more and more when i am at walmart or krogers they are sold out.
i ordered the 40-count regular and found the tropical 40-count for like $4 on amazon too. scooped that up. grabbed some a&w rootbeer packs while i was at it. they were all cheap. if i don’t like them, i’m not out much.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i ordered the 40-count regular and found the tropical 40-count for like $4 on amazon too. scooped that up. grabbed some a&w rootbeer packs while i was at it. they were all cheap. if i don’t like them, i’m not out much.
absolutely, and if you like them as much as i do then you hit the jack pot!!!! :)

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I prefer the lighter tasting stuff. I hate anything that taste too sweet

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I prefer the lighter tasting stuff. I hate anything that taste too sweet
i feel like the majority of people don’t prefer overly sweet but i’m weird like that. i remember the first mp assault pre. it was sweet af and i could not wait to get home and mix some up every day.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
i feel like the majority of people don’t prefer overly sweet but i’m weird like that. i remember the first mp assault pre. it was sweet af and i could not wait to get home and mix some up every day.
Stevia always works.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
One pre workout product that has a strong tasty sweet flavor is Wild Thing by Assault Labs, Strawberry Mango flavor. Taste is hard to beat.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Plasm surge by glaxon apple flavor was extremely sweet IIRC. I remember it giving me some canker sores lol

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
thank you. wondered about that one and seismic surge.
Both taste great. If I had to choose one over the other, Wild Thing has a better taste imo but I like the rocket popsicle and strawberry mango flavors in general and Wild Thing has both of those.